Tanning?

b2b2

Awards
How many sessions does it take to get just a general base tan? Fairly white guy but tan real easily, just looking for a simple tan as i start prepping. Also how long will it last?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I'm overly cautious not to get fried first time in, so I usually only do like 7 minutes first 2 times, then bump to 10 for a couple, then 13 or so, you get the idea. So maybe 6-8, just depends. My wife on the other hand will go 15 minutes first time in, and look like a lobster that night. But in 2 days it's brown and not burnt.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It only took me about a week and a half, and a total of 5-6 sessions. I was extremely pale then I got dirty dark. Now, I'm just maintaining with 2-4x a month.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I'm overly cautious not to get fried first time in, so I usually only do like 7 minutes first 2 times, then bump to 10 for a couple, then 13 or so, you get the idea. So maybe 6-8, just depends. My wife on the other hand will go 15 minutes first time in, and look like a lobster that night. But in 2 days it's brown and not burnt.
The chick had me doing 8 minutes the first time I went in. This chick clearly had no idea what she was doing. All beds are different. I go to a place called Boca Tanning Club and the beds are relatively strong as is. The stand up for example has a max time of 7 minutes and for some reason I always feel so good after tanning. I think I had vitamin d deficiency at some point. Anyway at 8 minutes my first time I was flicking fried like a damn lobster. Took 3 weeks for me to get back in there after peeling and everything. Just start low and work your way up

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 8
Justlooking5 General Chat 0
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 1
JeremyNG25 Cycle Logs 1
Whacked General Chat 12