Male pattern baldness SUCKS

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Those feels when pulling out clumps of hair from my brush this morning, and I'm only 21 and haven't touched anything hormonal! Lol.

Started getting a receding hair line in high school, dad went bald by the time he was 30. I'm basically screwed. At this point, I kinda wish it would just hurry up and get bad enough so I can shave my head and get accustomed to dat der bald life. Anyone relate? Also some local gym bro scientist told me that balding early is a sign of high test. I guess it could be possible, but does anyone know of any actual proof to this statement? What are your thoughts guys?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in the thinning hair club, am almost 33. Am actually using this bosley 3 step shampoo stuff that is helping. When it gets too bad just gonna start shaving it

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the thinning hair club, am almost 33. Am actually using this bosley 3 step shampoo stuff that is helping. When it gets too bad just gonna start shaving it
Yeah I feel ya. I can't afford any shampoo stuff so I pretty much have just accepted that I'm going to be bald by the time I'm 25 haha

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's actually not bad, got it on Amazon for $20 and will last over a month. Called BOS revive. I'm about two weeks in and it definitely feels healthier and a bit thicker

agentphantom

agentphantom

Awards
  • Established
Just accept the inevitable guys and don't hold on to hope, i.e., those last few strands, lol. Besides, if you have the attitude to wear the baldy, chicks dig it.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm married, more of a stubborn thing, lol

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Just accept the inevitable guys and don't hold on to hope, i.e., those last few strands, lol. Besides, if you have the attitude to wear the baldy, chicks dig it.
Yeah, i feel like resisting is almost pointless for me because I seriously have some absolutely terrible genes for MPB. Only thing keeping me from just going ahead and shaving it is my gf doesn't want me to lol.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my advice if you are like me and cant afford to go bald (terrible shaped head etc) save 100 bucks a week and in 2 years time get hair transplant, some out there are really good and look natural, just got to find the right surgeon/doctor. In the mean time regenepure dr and nt for shower... if you start getting desperate try minoxidil... only thing with minox is once you start it you need to keep using (only on the thinning area) until you get your hair transplant. Or just accept you will lose your hair, it is exhausting trying to hang onto my hair tbh, but that hope of surgery in the future along side a few other things gives me hope.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
To be honest I started going bald at 18. But once I started shaving my head my other head got alot more action .

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Yeah I feel ya. I can't afford any shampoo stuff so I pretty much have just accepted that I'm going to be bald by the time I'm 25 haha
It's all good man. Shave that head and be proud. A shaven head has always been a symbol of power, and women love it.

Guys who get implants, use gimmick shampoos or grow combover or whatever else are insecure and weak as p1ss. You're going bald own that sh1t!

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
**** hair and paying for all those products and spending all that time styling. Bald is beautiful brother. I wish I could be permanently bald and never grow hair again!

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see some bald love going around haha! I agree, When the time comes, I'll just embrace it

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** hair and paying for all those products and spending all that time styling. Bald is beautiful brother. I wish I could be permanently bald and never grow hair again!
Having a full head of hair is pretty cool as well. ...lol

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Having a full head of hair is pretty cool as well. ...lol
Hahaha to each their own, but I just see it as a hassle. I'm one of the lucky people who can pull off either, but I prefer bald.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Confession: I'm a cheap Jew who'd rather avoid buying shampoo :(