Tattoos?!?!?!

CoreyL.A.

CoreyL.A.

Awards
Any fellow tatted peeps out there? Post what tattoos u have and where u got them done at. I'll start...

Red Hot Chili Pepper asterisk logo on my right wrist.

In Arabic on my left forearm "be at piece not in pieces" .

Anarchist sign on the top of my left wrist.

All seeing eye on right forearm.

Rose on top of my right wrist.

And Nirvana smiley face logo on my right upper forearm lol.

And ive gotten mine done at many different tattoo shops around NC, mainly Wilmington tho.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate tattoos.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two full sleeves from wrist to traps/shoulders. Da Vinci's Vitruvian man on my right pec. One sleeve is tribal flames which you can see in my avi. The other sleeve has a badass satyr on the inner bicep, memorial tattoo on the forearm spiderweb elbows, redemption script, and lots of other stuff, skulls, spiders, flames, etc. all my artwork is black and gray. Gonna start a full back mural soon. Heaven vs hell/good vs. evil theme. Probably gonna search for a special artist for it.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a butterfly on my lower back.

FAMILY on my forearm.

Sleeve of my husband and kids names.

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME on my collar bone.

I want to get laser removal.

CoreyL.A.

CoreyL.A.

Awards
I have a butterfly on my lower back.

FAMILY on my forearm.

Sleeve of my husband and kids names.

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME on my collar bone.

I want to get laser removal.
Ah, I want to get laser removal, pretty orginal don't see too many people with that tattoo.... Jk jk :) But which ones do you want to get removed?

CoreyL.A.

CoreyL.A.

Awards
Two full sleeves from wrist to traps/shoulders. Da Vinci's Vitruvian man on my right pec. One sleeve is tribal flames which you can see in my avi. The other sleeve has a badass satyr on the inner bicep, memorial tattoo on the forearm spiderweb elbows, redemption script, and lots of other stuff, skulls, spiders, flames, etc. all my artwork is black and gray. Gonna start a full back mural soon. Heaven vs hell/good vs. evil theme. Probably gonna search for a special artist for it.
Yea there's diff shops I like for diff styles. My new masterpiece is a realistic tiger face on my chest, yayyy.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Im not sure how to post them.
but i have a lion on my ribs and wings with my grandma's name on my back.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have plenty of ink, need some more

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes I think my tattoos look good, but most of the time I regret them...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try getting all your tattoos in prison lol, THAT is regret

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...bell bottoms and platform shoes were trendy in the 70's...fortunately I was able to throw them in the trash and be done with them!!!

like all trends the tattoo trend will go away...unfortunately the tattoos won't be so easy to get rid of!!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A generation ago the foolish indiscretions of youth to have a unique identity never left a permanent mark on our bodies unless it happened to be actual scars. Tattoos on the other hand.....

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A generation ago the foolish indiscretions of youth to have a unique identity never left a permanent mark on our bodies unless it happened to be actual scars. Tattoos on the other hand.....
Yeehaw

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL...why is it that when someone thinks they are being unique, it is something everyone else is doing!!!

if you want to be unique...DON'T get a tattoo!!!

dare to be different!!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think I ever got a tattoo to be unique. 99% of the time it was out of impulse. If I wanted one, I got it the next day, and on the third day I'm thinking... Wtf did I do?!?

My tattoos really have no meaning except for my nephew's name on my wrist. I really don't like when people ask me about them either. Everything else is just random a** sh*t that died along the way with my impulses...

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL...why is it that when someone thinks they are being unique, it is something everyone else is doing!!!

if you want to be unique...DON'T get a tattoo!!!

dare to be different!!!
The same result but unique ways

[video=youtube;298nld4Yfds]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=298nld4Yfds[/video]

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
^^^ I was going to do the same but held back. Haha

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
correcting a spelling mistake is easy....compared to correcting a tattoo mistake.
You call it a mistake, we call it a part of our story. Just like with everything else, there is a story behind it. As long as it's not hurting someone, I don't see the problem with it. Did the veteran with a fallen soldier tattoo make a mistake? Is his tattoo acceptable and not the girl who tattooed courage on her wrist because she over came an eating disorder?

I may regret some of my sh*tty tattoos but at that very moment in time, I wanted it, and I still remember all the reasons why. We all express ourselves differently and many do it with tattoos. So before you start judging someone about their "mistakes", make sure your hands are clean.

View attachment 125100

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You call it a mistake, we call it a part of our story. Just like with everything else, there is a story behind it. As long as it's not hurting someone, I don't see the problem with it. Did the veteran with a fallen soldier tattoo make a mistake? Is his tattoo acceptable and not the girl who tattooed courage on her wrist because she over came an eating disorder?

I may regret some of my sh*tty tattoos but at that very moment in time, I wanted it, and I still remember all the reasons why. We all express ourselves differently and many do it with tattoos. So before you start judging someone about their "mistakes", make sure your hands are clean.

View attachment 125100
you can do what you want to do, personally I don't give a damn...just want people to know that what is trendy today may not be trendy tomorrow!!!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
you can do what you want to do, personally I don't give a damn...just want people to know that what is trendy today may not be trendy tomorrow!!!
Don't confuse fashion with self intimacy and personal meaning. I understand where you are coming from and I can't blame you for having the opinion that you do.

My ink is vast and and not all good, but it was what I desired at the time & i'm accepting of that. Do I wish to change any of it? No, I've no hateful tatts, no names of others, just some unattractive imagery that is only on the surface. I am a good person, I know this, if someone wishes to judge me on my appearance then all the best to them, may they have a good life without me in it.
The vast majority of my ink is not seen when i'm wearing shorts & tshirt. That placement is my decision.

I once saw a hypnotherapist for a few sessions. I asked him his opinion on tattoos and he said they served no purpose. That was my last session with him. I've seen a video of a guy who lost his entire family & it nearly drove him over the edge. Tattooing his beautiful family on himself helped him deal with his loss, helped him move forward & regain control of his life. That was his therapy & it brought me to tears hearing his story.
His ink was not for fashion, his ink was his saviour at a very dark time in his life.

It's easy to judge. Personally, I wouldn't wish for anyone to walk in my shoes, they're not the easiest to get around in. But hey, i'm here & perhaps i'm able to help somebody else one day, putting my own judgements aside for a moment & just being aware of someone for who they really are - eyes wide shut & seeing all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't confuse fashion with self intimacy and personal meaning. I understand where you are coming from and I can't blame you for having the opinion that you do.

My ink is vast and and not all good, but it was what I desired at the time & i'm accepting of that. Do I wish to change any of it? No, I've no hateful tatts, no names of others, just some unattractive imagery that is only on the surface. I am a good person, I know this, if someone wishes to judge me on my appearance then all the best to them, may they have a good life without me in it.
The vast majority of my ink is not seen when i'm wearing shorts & tshirt. That placement is my decision.

I once saw a hypnotherapist for a few sessions. I asked him his opinion on tattoos and he said they served no purpose. That was my last session with him. I've seen a video of a guy who lost his entire family & it nearly drove him over the edge. Tattooing his beautiful family on himself helped him deal with his loss, helped him move forward & regain control of his life. That was his therapy & it brought me to tears hearing his story.
His ink was not for fashion, his ink was his saviour at a very dark time in his life.

It's easy to judge. Personally, I wouldn't wish for anyone to walk in my shoes, they're not the easiest to get around in. But hey, i'm here & perhaps i'm able to help somebody else one day, putting my own judgements aside for a moment & just being aware of someone for who they really are - eyes wide shut & seeing all.

getting tattoos is an action, of course people are going to judge you by your actions.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well all judge everything about others. Part of identification friend or foe and degrees in-between. I can hold a negative opinion of a person's choices or actions and still treat them civilly and more. The whole "do unto others...."

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well all judge everything about others. Part of identification friend or foe and degrees in-between. I can hold a negative opionion of a person's choices or actions and still treat them civilly and more. The whole "do unto others...."
well said!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20151121_224138.jpg
1 of my 4 tats this is my son's name kaiden Thor

Canambrah

Awards
I had a small cheesy tattoo I regretted.

Covered it up with a half sleeve work of art.
No more regrets... Except the 2 grand I don't have right now to do the arm.
Next year.