bad habits

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Anyone here have any bad habits? As a bodybuilder and fitness enthusiast I always find it hard to stay away from certain things that can be bad for my health. I tend to use dip somedays which I want to quit? What bad habits do you guys have?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Well, not really a bad habit but I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to pre workout lol

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alcohol used to be a fairly serious issue for me, but a lot less these days.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess you can say I have an eating disorder...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A "healthy and clean" bodybuilding diet that you never cheat on is considered as an eating disorder.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Anyone here have any bad habits? As a bodybuilder and fitness enthusiast I always find it hard to stay away from certain things that can be bad for my health. I tend to use dip somedays which I want to quit? What bad habits do you guys have?
What's wrong with dips?

Actually I don't know if you meant dips as in guacamole dips or bodyweight dips for reps :)

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
I lived in Ibiza for 3 months. I guess that place taught me some 'bad habits' lol.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Biting my nails is a bad habit.

What's wrong with dips?

Actually I don't know if you meant dips as in guacamole dips or bodyweight dips for reps :)
I think he was referring to dip as in chewing tobacco!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think I have any fitness related bad habits, but one I do have is biting my finger nails

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
I bite my finernails all the time, sucks because then I think about all the nasty crap were getting into our nails then into our mouth

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Taking in over 700mg of caffeine a day for the past 3 years ... doc says its tearing my heart and adrenal glands apart.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
I'm addicted to nicotine, though in retrospect, wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't all the other sh*t they put with tobacco leaves and extracts that make it so terrible for you. I also am a junk food addict. And I don't normally drink, but when I do, I lose a LOT of time.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Alcohol is a bad one for me as well. Especially since none of my close friends are into lifting. I don't see them very much anymore, but whenever I do I always wind up drinking too much. Lol.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Rugby

Why is that a bad habit, I'm 45.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Caffeine and my ecig... its only an issue in the morning when i need that pick me up.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Those darn ecigs lmao! hey beats smoking the real deal

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
I actually dont mind the smell of those e cigs but real cigs dam they smell nasty

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Alcohol used to be a fairly serious issue for me, but a lot less these days.
same here. now i do about once every 3 weeks on average. also i've been bringing one of those little squirt powerade zeros and having a water with a squirt between drinks... once a little buzz is achieved.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine and my ecig... its only an issue in the morning when i need that pick me up.
just switched from cigs to vape at the end of august. much better than real cigarettes. Started with 12mg, now using 9mg.. just seems like the easiest way to quit all together..

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
just switched from cigs to vape at the end of august. much better than real cigarettes. Started with 12mg, now using 9mg.. just seems like the easiest way to quit all together..
It feels less expensive sometimes. I have to go to ONE single vape shop so I can get 2x30mL's for around $30 to last me the month

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Get down to 6 bro. Its much less harsh, so you can enjoy the flavor more. Ive been on 3 for forever. I use a dripper though.
Either way. Good on you man. I am glad you feel the difference.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
It feels less expensive sometimes. I have to go to ONE single vape shop so I can get 2x30mL's for around $30 to last me the month
Vape shops are over priced. Just think with all that juice how do they make any money? they mark it up.
PM if you need some sites to order juice at much lower prices.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
a lot less expensive, they raised a carton of cigarettes 10 bucks here in las vegas a few months ago. But man, you should order juices online. I just bought 2 120ml for 35 bucks from vapewild.com .. not affiliated with them in any way.. prior to ordering from them i used mt baker and got the 30ml for 6-7 dollars a piece.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Vape shops are over priced. Just think with all that juice how do they make any money? they mark it up.
It's like fast food bro. Sometimes it's about the here and now. For me, I forget to buy and can't wait 2+ days for juice, and also brand loyalty. I like cloud nomz.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Get down to 6 bro. Its much less harsh, so you can enjoy the flavor more. Ive been on 3 for forever. I use a dripper though.
Either way. Good on you man. I am glad you feel the difference.
yeah, ultimately I'd like to get it down to zero. I figure over time just try and lower dosage I still have a bunch of 12mg juice but now replacing a quarter 12mg with 0 mg. Have 9mg and 6mg shipping in today. Maybe month by month

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
a lot less expensive, they raised a carton of cigarettes 10 bucks here in las vegas a few months ago. But man, you should order juices online. I just bought 2 120ml for 35 bucks from vapewild.com .. not affiliated with them in any way.. prior to ordering from them i used mt baker and got the 30ml for 6-7 dollars a piece.
haha bro i use vapewild.... great site!

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
who have you used? i've ordered from mt vapor and recently vape wild.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
It's like fast food bro. Sometimes it's about the here and now. For me, I forget to buy and can't wait 2+ days for juice, and also brand loyalty. I like cloud nomz.
Yeah i understand that. I forget to order occassionally and will buy a bottle or two from the shop. it hurts me everytime though knowing i could get triple that online for the same price.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
haha bro i use vapewild.... great site!
nice, i have their shipment coming in today. you really save money with them when buying larger bottles..went with 120ml

strawberry cheesecake 6mg 65/35
smurf cake or whatever 9mg 65/35

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i understand that. I forget to order occassionally and will buy a bottle or two from the shop. it hurts me everytime though knowing i could get triple that online for the same price.
At least it's not Avail

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
(cheap hookers)

not really a bad habit, but I always give in to my 4yr old son. He is my kryptonite. He is my only kid and most likely last child unless I remarried or get some chick pregnant which is not in my future because my wife is a hemophilla carrier.....My son has severe hemophilla (I infuse him everyother day via his port).

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Wow. Blood transfusions every other day. Must be hard. Kids can be our kryptonite, we try to do everything we can for them

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Blood transfusions every other day. Must be hard. Kids can be our kryptonite, we try to do everything we can for them
Sorry, not blood transfusions but what I meant by infuse is I mix his medicine (advate), fill med in syringe and then poke him via his port. Although he had many blood infusion when baby. It's just part of our lives. He is a bad ass.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Sorry, not blood transfusions but what I meant by infuse is I mix his medicine (advate), fill med in syringe and then poke him via his port. Although he had many blood infusion when baby. It's just part of our lives. He is a bad ass.
Hell yeah hes a bad ass! Thats gonna be one tough kid!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice, i have their shipment coming in today. you really save money with them when buying larger bottles..went with 120ml

strawberry cheesecake 6mg 65/35
smurf cake or whatever 9mg 65/35
My coworker steps out every 30 mins to smoke his vape and the strawberry smell gives me a headache. I prefer people smoking it over cigs but I still don't like to be around it.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
My coworker steps out every 30 mins to smoke his vape and the strawberry smell gives me a headache. I prefer people smoking it over cigs but I still don't like to be around it.
does it smell? he must have some strong flavored ****.. the stuff i have is very mild, no smell.. but i can see how it would still get annoying just the cloud.. i plan on getting off it by lowering the dosage slowly

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A guy at work had fruit roll up juice and it smelled awesome lol just like them.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
right. my order came in today.. along with 3 free 15ml bottles..
Nice! Mine should be here today as well. I love how they throw in the samples. Those samples would be like 10 each at my local shop.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
My bad habit is booze. It's a huge double whammy as far as diet is concerned. I get a good buzz going and all of a sudden it does not seem like a horrible idea to eat a whole sleeve of Oreos dunked in milk.

But, I've given up the hard stuff, and only drink beer now. This is the worst time of year for me because all the delicious Octoberfest beers are out...

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Dude I agree, octoberfest everywhere, so many breweries have popped up around me due to this whole craft beer craze

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does it smell? he must have some strong flavored ****.. the stuff i have is very mild, no smell.. but i can see how it would still get annoying just the cloud.. i plan on getting off it by lowering the dosage slowly
It's not too strong but I'm very sensitive to smells. :/ he's attached to that fcuker, I swear!!!!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Dude I agree, octoberfest everywhere, so many breweries have popped up around me due to this whole craft beer craze
Craft Beer are good, but damnnnn so mant calories. I was drinking Bridge Port Kingpin while watching seahawks game and next thing I know I done consumed little over 1000 calories and that was the 4 beers alone not including snackies. My justification is "I am on 4eva bulk"