AM Travel/Meetup Thread

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. BTW, I'm in Nashville, TN lol.

2. Meet ups don't work for me. I'm on a strict schedule. I veer off and my wife will make the rest of my day a living hell. Lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    Meet ups don't work for me. I'm on a strict schedule. I veer off and my wife will make the rest of my day a living hell. Lol
    sounds like you need to TAKE a business trip haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

4. Forgot to mention, I'll be at penn state next weekend in case anyone attends or is going up. I believe it's homecoming too. Tailgates galore

5. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Forgot to mention, I'll be at penn state next weekend in case anyone attends or is going up. I believe it's homecoming too. Tailgates galore
    U can come to mass and we can spot each other on the squat rack
    •   

6. Memphis area all week next week and Pittsburgh the weekend and first half of the week after...anyone around?

7. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Memphis area all week next week and Pittsburgh the weekend and first half of the week after...anyone around?
    Not I good sir!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
  8. AM Travel/Meetup Thread

@booneman77 You down town Pittsburgh?
    I'm about an hour north.

9. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Memphis area all week next week and Pittsburgh the weekend and first half of the week after...anyone around?

10. Quote Originally Posted by JG93 View Post
    @booneman77 You down town Pittsburgh?
    I'm about an hour north.
    I'm not. I'm about 20min west. What city are you in?

11. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Enjoying the Carnegie exit construction, no doubt.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Enjoying the Carnegie exit construction, no doubt.
    Was welcomed back to pitt with the entire parkway closed... exactly why I tell everyone pitt traffic is worse than any other major city ive been in

13. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Just outside new castle

14. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Was welcomed back to pitt with the entire parkway closed... exactly why I tell everyone pitt traffic is worse than any other major city ive been in
    It's always open/closed. Makes for a nice gamble heading to work haha

15. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Bro don't you know the official state flower is the Orange Construction Sign?
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Bro don't you know the official state flower is the Orange Construction Sign?
    I grew up here... I know all about it... We used to say the state animal was the concrete barriers ha

17. Quote Originally Posted by JG93 View Post
    Just outside new castle
    Ah ya thats a pretty good haul from where I'm at... wont be able to get out that way in the next day. Do you live in that area or just visiting?

18. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Ah ya thats a pretty good haul from where I'm at... wont be able to get out that way in the next day. Do you live in that area or just visiting?
    Live around here.

19. Quote Originally Posted by JG93 View Post
    Live around here.
    I'll be home for a longer period the week of thanksgiving and again around xmas if you wanna get together at some point

20. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I'll be home for a longer period the week of thanksgiving and again around xmas if you wanna get together at some point
    Sounds good man, just let me know!

21. NYC here. I'm always down for a gym session. Will be in Orlando and Texas in the upcoming months.

22. Quote Originally Posted by ForumUser View Post
    NYC here. I'm always down for a gym session. Will be in Orlando and Texas in the upcoming months.
    What part of Texas?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Burnfire View Post
    What part of Texas?
    Houston

24. Quote Originally Posted by ForumUser View Post
    Houston
    Shame. Just know not all of Texas is like Houston.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Burnfire View Post
    Shame. Just know not all of Texas is like Houston.
    My experience with houston: little mexico (except nicer buildings)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 86
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 03:06 PM
  2. The Official AM Audio/Video Thread.
    By MentalTwitch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 01:23 AM
  3. The Am I crazy --PGCL thread
    By skull in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 11:02 PM
  4. AM Appreciation Thread
    By MisterEZE in forum MMA
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 02:12 AM
  5. The most Powerfull thread on AM: MUST VIEW!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 09:19 AM