Best wireless/Bluetooth headphones

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for some new headphones that won't break the bank. I got some cheap off brand ones that are decent, but will crackle at random times, during the workout and it messes with my groove. I was wondering are there some good, solid and reliable ones out there to try?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love my LG tones. They last a long time and you can get coupons for them. :) Actually, Best Buy will price match them with Amazon. Some of the ones on Amazon are fake but she still priced matched them for me. Regularly $70 and I got them for $45 with an additional $25 off. :D win, win!

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Alright I'll definitely check them out. Thanks. :)

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
LG Tone Pro here. I payed full price at Target since my old Tones went out while out of town for work.

panina

Awards
I have "AGPtek HA0062 Sweat-Proof Wireless Stereo N2 Bluetooth headphone" , bought on Amazon. I can really recommend them, use them for about 8 months now. Acceptable sound, sweat-proof, leave my phone in my gym bag and can do farmer walk without issues of reception. And they are only $16, easy to buy a new one if needed.
Hope this helps.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I have "AGPtek HA0062 Sweat-Proof Wireless Stereo N2 Bluetooth headphone" , bought on Amazon. I can really recommend them, use them for about 8 months now. Acceptable sound, sweat-proof, leave my phone in my gym bag and can do farmer walk without issues of reception. And they are only $16, easy to buy a new one if needed.
Hope this helps.
Thanks man, it does.

MBZ

Awards
I'm gonna have to check these out. The cord drives me nuts while lifting.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought my G-Cord wireless on Amazon. Really like em ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1443553609.899649.jpg

$28