O/T ... depressing calculations :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so I got bored and decided to do some simple math regarding stomach fat (since that's where I carry most of my weight)

I figured out that if I were to remove a 1/2" layer of fat from my stomach (using a 15" section) it would be approx 9.2lbs of pure, fat. That, and I have approx 250cubic inches of fat over that same 15" section.

However, the good news is that just stripping 1/2" layer of fat away would reduce waist size by approx 3.5" :) Aint that a bitch? Numbers are a funny thing.

(FYI, these are rough numbers...assuming even distribution and yadda, yadda, yadda.)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping, Kwyck, that like me you got home recently from a night of partying, and that's why you're posting so late/early.

Do you know how nuts it is being the designated driver and rolling around town with four raving lunatic drunks in a Honda Civic? I plan on sleeping for a week.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'm posting so late b/c I have no life! :) That's all.

I don't go partying anymore, but I do drive a civic these days (damn gas!). Went from a Tundra to a base model civic :D

Ever get any comments when you get out of your civic? Some of the people I know like to make fun of me for driving a civic b/c you'd expect a 130lbs guy to get out, or some chick :p Hahaha...

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm posting so late b/c I have no life! :) That's all.

I don't go partying anymore, but I do drive a civic these days (damn gas!). Went from a Tundra to a base model civic :D

Ever get any comments when you get out of your civic? Some of the people I know like to make fun of me for driving a civic b/c you'd expect a 130lbs guy to get out, or some chick :p Hahaha...
People very rarely make comments to me, period. I'm 6'4" and 300 pounds. A lot more fat than muscle, but my natural facial expression also tends to give the impression I'm permanently pissed off. People generally avoid me if they don't know me already. I love the Civic though. It's great on gas and the geometry of the interior lets me fit into in very well. In most other cars my knees tend to want to be somewhere in the space occupied by the dashboard. The stock stereo is nice. I do have the EX though, so I've got the options, the moon roof and everything. While I do love cars when it comes to daily driving I just need a box with wheels so I can get to work and back.

You want a car that's great on gas and surprisingly roomy inside, get a Mini Cooper. My girlfriend screwed up her knee a while ago while we were playing racquetball, and I had to drive it because she couldn't drive standard for a couple weeks. I actually had to move the driver's seat up a bit to hit the petals right. I never have to do that in any car, ever.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I get comments from ppl I know :p The ones who don't know me don't tend to talk trash....except for those stupid little ghetto kids standing outside of the grocery store trying to sell their school candy bars for 2x as much as they're supposed to (little fuckers). I had one yestarday telling me I look like I've got fat pockets, and it's only $3, etc, etc. I wanted to kick his little head in...Dont know where he gets off gettin' lippy...I was literally about 2x his size. (I hate ghetto trash....)

Anway, rant over :)