Gateway PED

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I keep hearing people calling weed a gateway drug. Then wouldn't creatine be a gateway PED? The misinformation spread around it is very similar to that of weed. People think of creatine as a steroid and weed as a hard drug. Well I mean all the idiots that listen to NBC news lol. Anyone else feel this way?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And yes I know creatine isn't a drug lol

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
IDK I don't hear people or see it that much anymore, view on weed has definitely changed, I don't think people consider it a hard drug. at least not the majority.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IDK I don't hear people or see it that much anymore, view on weed has definitely changed, I don't think people consider it a hard drug. at least not the majority.
I'd have to agree with this in regards to creatine and weed, but I could see how somebody could distort things with both. If people want to be bigger/stronger/faster more than non-PEDs will allow, they were going to go that route no matter what they begin with.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd have to agree with this in regards to creatine and weed, but I could see how somebody could distort things with both. If people want to be bigger/stronger/faster more than non-PEDs will allow, they were going to go that route no matter what they begin with.

well then you think Ibuprofen is a gateway to pain killer and red bull is to cocaine?

Let put a little more though into then this.

How about bodybuilding general?

Buying a Dodge charger hellcat is a gateway to speeding and becoming a career criminal.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well then you think Ibuprofen is a gateway to pain killer and red bull is to cocaine?

Let put a little more though into then this.

How about bodybuilding general?

Buying a Dodge charger hellcat is a gateway to speeding and becoming a career criminal.
Do me a favor. Reread my post as a direct response to your first post. I don't believe anything is a gateway to anything.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the same kinda misconceptions about weed are extremely similar to that of creatine. I saw BB.com post some **** about creatine on Facebook and a bunch of idiots commented on it how creatine Is so bad for you and like a steroid. It's ridiculous. I think that there should be a penalty to people spreading misinformation. Like we should line them up and shoot them for being so ****ing dumb and uneducated lol