Farting in public

warrior737

Awards
I am notorious for ripping FARTS! Good ones at that and crop dusting unsuspecting people daily. Especially in public like the mall opr grocery store. i will own up to it as well of confronted. LOLZ. MY WIFE HATES IT. But sometimes you gotta let the demons out! Every so often I'll ask her if she wants a cup of cheese and she will get all pissy and walk away from me in public. Anyone else guilty of this?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd walk away, too.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been married almost 9 years now and still don't like to fart in front of my wife. Just really seems like bad manners. In front of the guys at work, I have no problem but they're not as important as my wife is to me.

warrior737

Awards
Been married almost 9 years now and still don't like to fart in front of my wife. Just really seems like bad manners. In front of the guys at work, I have no problem but they're not as important as my wife is to me.
That's weak bro. Super weak. LOL No seriously though, I have been with my wife for 7 years. My wife loves me for who I am unchanged brother and I love her for her. We don't try and change each other! Live and let live! She does hate my fating. But now I will catch her doing it to me at a store or at home. Its quite irritating and funny at the same time. I have to admit. I laugh and we walk off hand in hand. That's love bro.

I bet there something so irritating your spouse still does to this day that you still just accept... ?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see it as excepting for who we are, I see it as not respecting each other. Farting and burping are two things that I see as inconsiderate and rude to do around certain people. My wife feels the same way.

tjs

Awards
That's weak bro. Super weak. LOL No seriously though, I have been with my wife for 7 years. My wife loves me for who I am unchanged brother and I love her for her. We don't try and change each other! Live and let live! She does hate my fating. But now I will catch her doing it to me at a store or at home. Its quite irritating and funny at the same time. I have to admit. I laugh and we walk off hand in hand. That's love bro.

I bet there something so irritating your spouse still does to this day that you still just accept... ?
i agree!!my lil brothers old lady pulls that **** on him!!! making him feel bad!! its natural part of life, it happens!! have a laugh about it and move on!! lifes to short to be that uptight, alot of other crazy **** to be worrying about other than that!!! by the way been with my wife 10 years!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I say all the time, common courtesy isn't all that common.

warrior737

Awards
If I need to fart I'm going to. Almost anytime anyplace. Bottom line. Your damn wrong if you think I'll run off to my bathroom or some **** to fart alone if I'm comfortable in my surroundings. There's a place for common courtesy and a place to feel comfortable and safe. Especially with a significant other or at home. Life is to short to be a tight wad. Rip um off and laugh. Life is too short to be worried or be embarrassed IMO.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol! I was just raised differently. No need to get your panties in a wad. I don't run off to another room, I can control myself and hold it in. If I get uncomfortable, then yes, I will leave the room my wife is in. I am very comfortable around my wife, I just choose to not try to disgust her.

warrior737

Awards
I am a huge goofball so my wife gets it. Lol.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interesting to see two polar opposite sides here from guys. Would love to hear female opinions on this.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whether you're comfortable with your spouse or not, it's just rude out in public. It's not funny, it's not cute, it doesn't make you a bada** just because you don't care about people. No fcuks given. Yea, I understand but you wouldn't go having s*x in front of people, so why do this?
My ex use to do that sh*t to me and it would piss me the fcuk off. Trust me, he got fcuked up when we got home.

tjs

Awards
In public i can understand!!! but in the comforts of my own home theres noway in hell im gonna go to another room just fart. lighten up its not that big of a deal!!!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In public i can understand!!! but in the comforts of my own home theres noway in hell im gonna go to another room just fart. lighten up its not that big of a deal!!!!
Nobody said you had to leave the room in the comforts of your own home. It's not a big deal coming from someone who seems pretty upset about a freaking farting thread.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm with lukehayd on this one. If it happens accidentally, fine. But I don't go out of my way to gross people out by doing it, especially with women.