Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WHAT WOULD YOU DO....if you were driving along and saw some oversized thug kicking and beating a woman/child/or weaker, smaller man.

1. DRIVE AWAY...it is none of your business.
2. STOP AND HELP...even though he is bigger and stronger than you and crazed out of his head
3. CALL 911 AND DRIVE AWAY
4. CALL 911 AND STOP TO HELP...even though he is bigger and stronger than you and crazed out of his head

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
ima go with 5. call 911 stop to help and do my best to whip his ass cannot stand bullies lol boils my blood!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PART 2

WHAT WOULD YOU DO....if you had a gun

1. DRIVE AWAY..IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
2. STOP AND HELP
3. CALL 911 AND DRIVE AWAY
4. CALL 911 AND STOP TO HELP

if you decided to stop and help and you had a gun WHAT WOULD YOU DO...if he decided to come after you with a crazed look in his eyes

1. SHOOT HIM
2. YELL AT HIM TO STOP...if he doesn't then shoot him
3. DECIDE TO TAKE HIM ON UNARMED

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
if I had a gun id still take him un armed seems how this great system likes to work against people doing the right thing when protecting there selves or others

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PART 3...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE A POLICE OFFICER.....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A cop is always a civil servant on or off shift. Proceed as appropriately trained to respond.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A cop is always a civil servant on or off shift. Proceed as appropriately trained to respond.
unfortunately police officers are humans, and self preservation often supersedes training. the will to live is a powerful motivator when a person feels their life is at risk, at least in my opinion.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
unfortunately police officers are humans, and self preservation often supersedes training. the will to live is a powerful motivator when a person feels their life is at risk, at least in my opinion.
I guess emphasis on well trained and appropriate. A justified shooting is a justified shooting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Edit: nevermind :(
it seems a shame that after all of the progress i have seen in my lifetime that race should play any role in rather or not a shooting is judged justified.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it seems a shame that after all of the progress i have seen in my lifetime that race should play any role in rather or not a shooting is judged justified.
It's sad for that and that I can't speak my mind about it either. Right is right - black or white!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you watch the show big t?. I've watched it quite a bit, they seem to repeat the same scenarios though over and over.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you watch the show big t?. I've watched it quite a bit, they seem to repeat the same scenarios though over and over.
no...T. i stopped watching opinion shows and just watch the headlines and get the facts without getting a biased view one way or another. it seems like this country has thrown commonsense out of the window, imo.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no...T. i stopped watching opinion shows and just watch the headlines and get the facts without getting a biased view one way or another. it seems like this country has thrown commonsense out of the window, imo.
Yeah, most of the country. There are some good common sense people still around!.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a national story from the city I grew up in.

Some thug kids were jumping this guy's daughter and stole her phone. He drove up on sidewalk, pretty slow to scare them away.

He is facing 9 counts of wreckless endangerment or some crap

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
There was a video on youtube about the knockout game. A kid KO's a girl in the subway. Some dude sees it and walks by like it was nothing. Really can't begin to understand WTF!!
The knockout is bad, the guy doing nothing at all is worse. Enforces that behavior to continue.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About 5 years ago when I was walking home from the gym on a public trail, there was this young girl that had fallen off her bike. She was cowering in a fetal position on the side of the trail. I saw her and started running toward her and a couple ahead of me got to her first. I forgot what was wrong with her but the the lady from the couple helped her up and they both carried to a place in the trail where they could stop and wait for an ambulance. I grabbed her bike and walked it with them. She had told us around 10 people just walked right by her and didn't even bother asking if she was ok. Terrible right?.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the NRA is now selling insurance to gun owners in case you ever need to use your weapon to defend yourself or others and you are the one who gets into trouble. there is a saying...i would rather take my chances with 12 jurors than 6 pallbearers!!!

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
the NRA is now selling insurance to gun owners in case you ever need to use your weapon to defend yourself or others and you are the one who gets into trouble. there is a saying...i would rather take my chances with 12 jurors than 6 pallbearers!!!
CCWSafe.Com is an insurance group also

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CCWSafe.Com is an insurance group also
good looking out....i am a strong advocate for police officers and the work they do.....but i also feel strongly in the right to defend yourself, after all in most cases the police arrive AFTER the crime has been committed!!!