Best place to buy gym clothes online?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Amazon. Are you just looking for tshirts and shorts or something special?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just go to the store. Wal-mart or Kmart. They both have clothes, and you can wear them to the gym!. As long as your clothes aren't ripped and smelly you should be ok. I've seen about 20 to 30 threads like this. I don't see a need to spend extra money on special gym clothes. Just get some sweats, shorts, or "athletic" pants....Some t-shirts.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got some good drifit champion shirts at target for dirt cheap. Like the feel of those, tj Maxx or marshalls are good cheap options too

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Walmart or Marshalls. Last time I looked they sell t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, tank tops, socks, athletic pants, sweat pants, shorts, and those things are affordable in those stores. They may not be neon green or have a "trendy" design, but oh well.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I do TJ Maxx and Marshalls as well, but OP asked for online. I gave up on Target because everything I buy from there seems to shrink 2 sizes after the first time I wash it, so that $5 shirt isn't a deal if I never get to wear it lol.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I do TJ Maxx and Marshalls as well, but OP asked for online. I gave up on Target because everything I buy from there seems to shrink 2 sizes after the first time I wash it, so that $5 shirt isn't a deal if I never get to wear it lol.
Best places! You can get under armor stuff for cheap! :)

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
us poor people love us some walmart or tj max sometimes have cheap under armour etc and there's thrift stores some good stuff in them sometimes

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Just go to the store. Wal-mart or Kmart. They both have clothes, and you can wear them to the gym!. As long as your clothes aren't ripped and smelly you should be ok. I've seen about 20 to 30 threads like this. I don't see a need to spend extra money on special gym clothes. Just get some sweats, shorts, or "athletic" pants....Some t-shirts.
I work overnight shifts and don't necessarily have time to drive to 30 minutes to Walmart/Kmart. I'm probably gonna order some off of amazon or Walmart that are on sale. Thanks man

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Walmart or Marshalls. Last time I looked they sell t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, tank tops, socks, athletic pants, sweat pants, shorts, and those things are affordable in those stores. They may not be neon green or have a "trendy" design, but oh well.
I'll probably end up ordering some from Walmart .com lol. Need to stock up on some sweats and shirts

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of Reebok & Rogue for gym gear. My best clothes/gear comes from them. Rogue is where I typically shop for my higher end stuff (shoes/shirts/compression gear, mobility gear, etc). Reebok has some great stuff. I usually buy their moisture wicking shorts.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I work overnight shifts and don't necessarily have time to drive to 30 minutes to Walmart/Kmart. I'm probably gonna order some off of amazon or Walmart that are on sale. Thanks man
That's rough. If do end up making time for wal-mart you could go on the site and it get it "site to store", that way you don't have to pay shipping and they just email you when the shipment comes in. You pick it up at the courtesy desk. I've done it a few times, makes things easier.