most painful thing ever!

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
I was sleeping and woke up at 2 am with the worst pain iv ever experienced worse than my two open chest surveys my two tailbone surgerys and my dislocated knees damn kidney stones!!! are the worst thing I swear lol both kidneys are full of them evadently lol lucky me just wanted to share this while I lay here in the er high as a kite lol

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had them twice and had to have surgery both times. It's terrible. Mine were too big to pass so that had to go in and remove them.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
I have had them twice and had to have surgery both times. It's terrible. Mine were too big to pass so that had to go in and remove them.
mine that's trying to pass is 6mm I just read it might not pass wtf lol

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Kidney stones can put anybody on their knees from pain

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
By the way running may help, this is how I mamaged to piss it off. Man, old memories burried to the subconscious

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
So how r you feeling bro?

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
omg bro more power to you lol was the surgery invasive ?
Yeah. It's a shock surgery to break it up. The entrance is quite unpleasant as is peeing afterward.

Both major attacks happened at work and I kept walking around stomping my feet lol.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
Yeah. It's a shock surgery to break it up. The entrance is quite unpleasant as is peeing afterward.

Both major attacks happened at work and I kept walking around stomping my feet lol.
god damn bro I was lucky to be at home man I couldn't imagine climbing out on a steel I beam or something and having one lol

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
just passed one and a huge blood clot they called yesterday and said there's a cyst or a tumor on my right kidney just gets better right lol
Hang in there brother, I truly hope for the best

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
Sending positive thoughts your way. You'll get through this!
il live aslong as it never comes back lol I talked to my neighbor about it yesterday sand she said stones were worse then birth lol

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
did yal lose your appetite after having them? iv eaten like three times in the past 4 days never hungry always feel kinda of sick to my stomach

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
did yal lose your appetite after having them? iv eaten like three times in the past 4 days never hungry always feel kinda of sick to my stomach
Maybe its from the pain and the general crap feeling. I didnt go also. If thats the case too, they r related

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
god damn bro I was lucky to be at home man I couldn't imagine climbing out on a steel I beam or something and having one lol
I work in a high school. I refused to allow the kids or staff to know. Lol. I was an angry jerk those days. Lol

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
I work in a high school. I refused to allow the kids or staff to know. Lol. I was an angry jerk those days. Lol
I hear ya bro kids would eat you alive lol I work construction so I feel you on that lol