mtv show profiling dumbass with gyno

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if any of you guys caught that MTV show about this kid with gyno.

all i have to say is, what a dumbass, he's just fat!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you can't have the words "MTV show" without the word "dumbass" being far away

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
I saw that is called famous faces i want to have a famous face "Arnold Schwartzenegger (sp). I think its rediculous that this kid thinks he can be like arnold naturally. HE looks nothing like him and probally wont ever be like him with the 20% bf he has. I love it aha.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
The boy definitely needed to lose some bodyfat, but it did look like a good case of titties to me as well.

tattoopierced1

yeah, that guy definatly needs to work alot harder. Did you see his "intensity" in the gym...I've seen 10 year olds with more intensity in the gym than him....

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
he need to take his girl intot he gym with him..she was affraid he would leave him after he lost his titties but she had the backdoor of a bus

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I like how the doctor told him that there's no reason he can't be as big as arnold.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Yes his intensity was ****, maybe it was the camera in his face, who knows. I liked how after the surgery his doctor said, now you just need to hit the weights and exercise. LOL that has to suck hearing that, when you think you are busting your ass in the gym, and on your way to looking like Arnold.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
doctor should have slapped him in the face and given him a script for some d-bol and primo.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I hear Charles Atlas sells a program that can work miracles. If he followed it perfectly, there's no reason he can't be just like the greatest bodybuilder possibly of all time.