Russell Wilson

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
what do yal think about his new fat contract personally I believe he's worth every penny

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I agree. He's a class act and a great player. He has proven his worth more than RG3.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
beyond a class act and is a pure playmaker/game changer and rg3 is my qb lol this season will be his fate

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to see how he is with an average running game. At the same time, he is in the top 10 of QBs in the league. Do I think he is worth that much, no, but who else is out there. When supply is low and demand is high, a good quarterback will get paid like a great one.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
I would like to see how he is with an average running game. At the same time, he is in the top 10 of QBs in the league. Do I think he is worth that much, no, but who else is out there. When supply is low and demand is high, a good quarterback will get paid like a great one.
I think that's what makes him so great is he is so adaptable he will find a way to win has the heart of a lion and is as classy as classy gets which is hard to see in te nfl now and the guy does a ton for his community but I can see your point lol