Might sound corny.

Weatherman

Awards
Okay so I'm having some trouble. I've been on a good diet eating tons of food and a great routine with sleep and everything. Until about a week and a half ago I met this girl and we've been hitting it off really good. All this time I've been single and able to work on myself a lot. No distractions. and now that this girl came in the picture I'm having trouble. I really like this girl like almost can't stop thinking about her which is bad (because I don't want to put her on a pedastool) but it's actually effecting my sleep (I'm having trouble falling asleep) It's affecting my appetite (as in I'm not hungry and I have trouble eating throughout the day. ) And it's effecting my training (because Ill be texting and thinking about her at the gym.) This has been for about a week and it's getting annoying. I wanna make this girl my Girlfriend but want to be able to eat and sleep still. I might sound like a ****** but some people will understand. If anyone has been here and has any input I appreciate it. Thanks

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Okay so I'm having some trouble. I've been on a good diet eating tons of food and a great routine with sleep and everything. Until about a week and a half ago I met this girl and we've been hitting it off really good. All this time I've been single and able to work on myself a lot. No distractions. and now that this girl came in the picture I'm having trouble. I really like this girl like almost can't stop thinking about her which is bad (because I don't want to put her on a pedastool) but it's actually effecting my sleep (I'm having trouble falling asleep) It's affecting my appetite (as in I'm not hungry and I have trouble eating throughout the day. ) And it's effecting my training (because Ill be texting and thinking about her at the gym.) This has been for about a week and it's getting annoying. I wanna make this girl my Girlfriend but want to be able to eat and sleep still. I might sound like a ****** but some people will understand. If anyone has been here and has any input I appreciate it. Thanks
Listen , what your feeling is perfectly normal and a little balance will fix your life . Keep the girl and keep your routine . You must be solid on your routine . A few messed up days wont ruin you at all . Just make sure she knows your goals and understands how you plan to get to them . When women come into our lives at first balance is non existant . Slowly you will adjust to her and your life will become normal . pm me if u need to . Good luck .

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the reason why I stay single...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old are you?
Ahh, young love! These feelings will balance themselves out. Don't let anyone change who you are. Keep your goals and routine intact and don't change them. If you change then you are not the person she became "interested" in.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
it will b ok . i just started dating my massage therapist lol coule be a huge mistake but it sure feels right .

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I rec:

*ginger root pills 2x a day (add hunger and is good for digestion)

* make line that at gym you "might be slow to respond but will be done in about an hr and will atleast get back to her then once finished" - worko out harder and focus on talking to her after the gym

* beat it before you go to sleep... srsly...

*know that in 2-4 months the "infatuation" will ware of and you wont have the "high" your on now, and THEN is when you will see if it will work or not. its a fact, look into it, our brains put out ALOT of cems when first starting off.. I am not saying its ALL fake or in head, but it can be like beer goggles per say.

*just one hr put phone on silent when you walk into gym, but letting her know you just got to gym,, and do not look at it till done or you will want to keep replying

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Simple solution: make her your official gf. Youll be sick of her in a week and back to normal.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Simple solution: make her your official gf. Youll be sick of her in a week and back to normal.
i like this option its almost surreal . sounds like my last run in with a pf girl hahah

Weatherman

Awards
Thanks everyone. Today was a little better but I'm still having trouble with my appetite. I'll probably take melatonin tonight or something. I already have anxiety so I'm guessing this is just making it worse. I appreciate all the advice i think it helped getting it off my chest too.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Let your emotions run man, its only been a week. I assume your younger than most so just enjoy being infatuated and being young. When I had my first few gfs I would be up till 1-2am on schools nights just talking about sweet ****all.

Its life and its awesome.

Just start rethinking this if it goes on for too long or you get obsessive where you gt mad if she dont txt back for 5 mins lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Let your emotions run man, its only been a week. I assume your younger than most so just enjoy being infatuated and being young. When I had my first few gfs I would be up till 1-2am on schools nights just talking about sweet ****all.

Its life and its awesome.

Just start rethinking this if it goes on for too long or you get obsessive where you gt mad if she dont txt back for 5 mins lol
agreed with this... honestly my favorite part about a relationship is the lead up and chase... once you're in, its meh. I miss the excitement.

Weatherman

Awards
Lol Iv Been single for a while now almost since I started lifting. Iv had plenty of girlfriends but I was never worried about sleep or diet before

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lol Iv Been single for a while now almost since I started lifting. Iv had plenty of girlfriends but I was never worried about sleep or diet before
she must hit ya sweet potatoes right ha??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Listen , what your feeling is perfectly normal and a little balance will fix your life . Keep the girl and keep your routine . You must be solid on your routine . A few messed up days wont ruin you at all . Just make sure she knows your goals and understands how you plan to get to them . When women come into our lives at first balance is non existant . Slowly you will adjust to her and your life will become normal . pm me if u need to . Good luck .
Very good advise !!!

This is the reason why I stay single...
Don't worry you will meet a nice girl someday !!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldnt compromise my goals i set due to someone new coming into my life. If you can find balance, then enjoy both, but if not i wouldnt keep it around me anymore. Relationships take ALOT of work....

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What you are feeling could not be more normal. Give into it and enjoy if for all the ups and downs that come along with being in lust/love with someone. There is little that feels better.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
tug one out and then pass out best sleep ever!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
odd u said that my night ended b4 i remember it ending . woke up next to her like when did i fall asleep =#
Truth
Life pro tip: put a towel on your stomach that way when you finish you don't even need to get up. Just ball up the towel and go to sleep

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Truth
Life pro tip: put a towel on your stomach that way when you finish you don't even need to get up. Just ball up the towel and go to sleep
well good idea i like to lay the towel down so she dont have to go drain ... its funny we dont even us rubbers n we just started dating but ive been friends for years we know each others triggers n history its like a mf dream come true ...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
well good idea i like to lay the towel down so she dont have to go drain ... its funny we dont even us rubbers n we just started dating but ive been friends for years we know each others triggers n history its like a mf dream come true ...
Very nice!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldnt compromise my goals i set due to someone new coming into my life. If you can find balance, then enjoy both, but if not i wouldnt keep it around me anymore. Relationships take ALOT of work....
Great advice in this thread! As with anything else that comes along in your life, happiness is going to come from finding the right balance that works best for you.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone. Today was a little better but I'm still having trouble with my appetite. I'll probably take melatonin tonight or something. I already have anxiety so I'm guessing this is just making it worse. I appreciate all the advice i think it helped getting it off my chest too.
kavakava root drinks for anxiety and sleep. i HGIHLY rec it above everything else. dont underestimate it.