Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Woman’s Butt Implants Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym

https://newswatch33.com/bizarre/womans-butt-implants-explodes-while-doing-squats-for-an-instagram-workout-video/

Marietta — A woman in an Atlanta suburb is in the hospital today after her rear-end exploded.

Doctors say Shantiqua Jones is in stable but serious condition after her buttocks burst. Jones was in the gym attempting to tone her newly purchased rear-end by doing squats, when a loud “pop” sound was heard. As Jones fell to the floor and let out a loud scream, many of the gym members believed there might be a shooter in the building. After a close examination, shocked onlookers realized what was going on.

“I heard a bang and saw a lady fall. I thought she might have been shot, but I saw her balloon-like butt was missing. There was blood and puss everywhere. It was extremely hard to see. I just hope she recovers mentally and physically,” a gym patron stated.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1436729155.082764.jpg

The squats and butt explosion are the same but the story and names are different? Two different articles with the same accident?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The squats and butt explosion are the same but the story and names are different? Two different articles with the same accident?
I want to see that video please tell me she uploaded it anyway