Did I get led on?

smithstetics

Awards
Met this girl from school about a month ago, we both started to really liked each other and we went out on a date. She said she was in this for the long run, and was pretty excited to be dating me. Our second date fell through, not because of time problems, but i think because she didnt like me. Earlier tonight I asked her if she still liked me. I only asked because we hadn't talked much and our plans had fell through. She told me shes starting to like me more as a friend, it was weird because she said when we hung out it was fun, but she didn't see it going in a relationship direction. I don't get it because we only hung out once and went on one date that we both had a lot of fun on. I can't help but feel led on and that the whole relationship was fake. I don't know what to do, she told me the liking me as a friend thing 6 hours ago, I can't sleep and i'm torn up. We didn't really talk much about it before she went to bed. What should I do? I'm sad as hell - some of you might remember the relationship advice thread, same girl

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
maybe there's no attraction there might not be bad idea to break It off before you do get really attached to her without sounding like a jerk lol take all these emotions put them in your pre workout and hit that gym hard as hell get your swoule on bro

smithstetics

Awards
maybe there's no attraction there might not be bad idea to break It off before you do get really attached to her without sounding like a jerk lol take all these emotions put them in your pre workout and hit that gym hard as hell get your swoule on bro
after she texted me all that i downed some mr hyde and benched some 10 sets, pr'ed and didnt sleep for more than an hour last night. she said before how perfect i was and other bs, its really confused the hell outta me. things changed so fast its not even funny

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
women are a riddle that will never be solved man lol yours will come eventually just keep using that emotion at the gym at outlet don't let it bottle up

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I know you think it's cause of your red splotches skin and baby fat gyno, but it's not. Don't get too hung up on her, you're only 17. There will be more.

smithstetics

Awards
I know you think it's cause of your red splotches skin and baby fat gyno, but it's not. Don't get too hung up on her, you're only 17. There will be more.
honestly i wasnt sure what the reason was, i hit second base so idk. she wanted to go all the way? im going to talk to parents about getting gyno surgery if we finance it and i help paid, assuming ralox doesnt work.