Gyno Reversal Log

smithstetics

Awards
Hey everyone, i'm a 17 year old with pubertal gyno. I have had gyno for roughly 2-3 years and have had enough, parents wont pay for surgery so I had to try other methods. Today my Cipla Ralista (raloxifene) just came in, I will be running 60mg ED till gyno subsides/I run out of pills. will post pics of progress if any
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434482061.790066.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434482070.923815.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434482109.177132.jpg

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Subscribed. I will def be following along and wish you all the best with this man.

smithstetics

Awards
thanks man, really appreciate your advice and help. im cutting down to also help. im prayin to god that it goes away so i can feel confident in my own skin

smithstetics

Awards
Day 3 update: been going 60mg twice a day, will drop down to 60mg ED after tomorrow. Gyno felt a lil sore earlier, both sides feel like they might be a tad smaller, not sure if me just wanting change or if its legit.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434676935.695791.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434676961.872676.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434676979.058286.jpg

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1) Have you gone to an actual physician for examination and diagnosis? 2) Did you just diagnose yourself and order those meds off the internet? 3) Do you realize that there can be serious consequences from taking that medicine?

smithstetics

Awards
1) Have you gone to an actual physician for examination and diagnosis? 2) Did you just diagnose yourself and order those meds off the internet? 3) Do you realize that there can be serious consequences from taking that medicine?
1) i do have it, was diagnosed 2) yup 3) dont care dude, living with this kinda low self esteem is more detrimental than anything that can come about from ralox. this has made me depressed and very uncomfortable in my own skin. i tried talkin to doc about talking some meds for it, but the guys a moron and isn't aware that people have reveresed it with SERM's AI's and junk. honestly i know it seems really impulsive and dumb, but i cant live like this. parents wont op for surgery and i cant stand this anymore. end rant

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've warned you not to. That's all I can do. The fact that you're 17 and think you know more than a physician because you want to treat a medical condition with "SERM's AI's and junk" leads me to believe that you are completely clueless. I sincerely hope this works for you and you don't experience issues, but my hopes are not high for you.

smithstetics

Awards
I've warned you not to. That's all I can do. The fact that you're 17 and think you know more than a physician because you want to treat a medical condition with "SERM's AI's and junk" leads me to believe that you are completely clueless. I sincerely hope this works for you and you don't experience issues, but my hopes are not high for you.
stay subbed and you'll see, any sides and ill taper off. sorry i dont talk really scientifically in an internet forum, im not trying to prove anything, just a log man

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not trying to prove anything either. I'm trying to help you and if you don't want feedback, then don't post a log. Sure, taper off if you see sides. What about the sides that don't manifest until later? Like I said, good luck.

smithstetics

Awards
I'm not trying to prove anything either. I'm trying to help you and if you don't want feedback, then don't post a log. Sure, taper off if you see sides. What about the sides that don't manifest until later? Like I said, good luck.
what suggestions are you making? i see you calling me out and saying its a bad idea, i need solutions. if i get sides later, ill deal with them with a doc. would rather live a short life confident and with high self esteem than a long one where my youth was depressing

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And why not just lose a bit of weight if it's that uncomfortable. Honestly, while you may have a small degree of gyno, you'd probably minimize its appearance by losing some chest day

Like Alek was saying, SERMS, AI's, and "junk" all have sides of their own

smithstetics

Awards
And why not just lose a bit of weight if it's that uncomfortable. Honestly, while you may have a small degree of gyno, you'd probably minimize its appearance by losing some chest day

Like Alek was saying, SERMS, AI's, and "junk" all have sides of their own
Am cutting down too, lost around 12 ish lbs so far. I've got at least another 10-15 to lose before im good. I know they have sides, so I went with something that's got minimal sides and was researched/studied for the purpose. The gyno's pretty noticeable and I can't wear t-shirts. I'm not gonna live life like this guys, it's more unhealthy to live life depressed and with low self esteem than with whatever sides might come along with this.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Jesus Christ, the guy is treating gyno wit raloxifene. Its one of the safest and the single most effective compound for doing this. I wonder if you guys were growing breasts how you would feel. Let him do his damn log.

smithstetics

Awards
Jesus Christ, the guy is treating gyno wit raloxifene. Its one of the safest and the single most effective compound for doing this. I wonder if you guys were growing breasts how you would feel. Let him do his damn log.
thank you man, wish more docs were aware of these as possible treatments.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
You could do like me and gain 50lbs of belly fat so your "ab" sticks out further than your man boobs. As Mike Meyers says, "I'm dead sexy."

smithstetics

Awards
You could do like me and gain 50lbs of belly fat so your "ab" sticks out further than your man boobs. As Mike Meyers says, "I'm dead sexy."
LOL sorry man my perma bulk days are gone, i'm cutting down sub 10 to show my parents the nip growth that i have. once they feel pitty and think its weird/unnormal/gross, theyll def pay for the surgery

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, i'm a 17 year old with pubertal gyno. I have had gyno for roughly 2-3 years and have had enough, parents wont pay for surgery so I had to try other methods. Today my Cipla Ralista (raloxifene) just came in, I will be running 60mg ED till gyno subsides/I run out of pills. will post pics of progress if anyView attachment 120362View attachment 120363View attachment 120364
wait till over 24... using a serm also has some estrogenic and anti estrogenic effects and that may mess up your development. I highly rec against this.
Ralox IS great for gyno, but wait a bit longer or get it cut out and stay hormone free

smithstetics

Awards
wait till over 24... using a serm also has some estrogenic and anti estrogenic effects and that may mess up your development. I highly rec against this.
Ralox IS great for gyno, but wait a bit longer or get it cut out and stay hormone free
too late man, already been running almost a week, and in the research study there were teenagers, some younger than me. im looking into surgery if this doesnt work, but id rather take the risk with ralox, especially since i bought it already and have enough
thanks for the input man, i know this may seem irrational and impulsive, but to feel confident and good in my own skin for once? hell ill chance that anyday. living with this **** sucks. people think im a fatty because of it. im cutting down atm and still have a ways to go, once i do get down to 10ish percent my parents may op for surgery seeing as how bad itll look. till then, its worth the shot

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. For what it's worth, there are very few kids your age that "feel comfortable in their own skin for once". I sure As hell didnt, and neither did many of my friends.

smithstetics

Awards
Good luck. For what it's worth, there are very few kids your age that "feel comfortable in their own skin for once". I sure As hell didnt, and neither did many of my friends.
Yeah man, but that doesn't make it okay. Living life like this is a lot more unhealthy than any sides or long term problems imo. If it shaved off a few years, I wouldnt mind. Would rather not have gyno and live it up as a teenager, most of the years have already sucked

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
What's your definition of "living it up as a teenager?" My point is you haven't lived long enough to even know what being comfortable means.

smithstetics

Awards
What's your definition of "living it up as a teenager?" My point is you haven't lived long enough to even know what being comfortable means.
being confident, waking up and not staring in the mirror at my gyno, wearing whatever the fk i want without worrying about my nips stickin out. not sure i understand your point, pretty judgemental to be honest. just cause im younger than you doesnt mean i dont know what its like to be worry free about how i look. when i was 10 years old i was comfortable in my own skin, its not an age thing man

smithstetics

Awards
Oh and Reversal Update- been almost a week, can't tell if the gyno's changed at all. gyno/nips are a lil sore to touch sometimes?

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Don't want to push you down in any way
But just suggestion, i know you will do what you want anyway. Get off it for now- reach as low of a bf as you can and then run the cycle.

smithstetics

Awards
Don't want to push you down in any way
But just suggestion, i know you will do what you want anyway. Get off it for now- reach as low of a bf as you can and then run the cycle.
the ralox you mean? i dont cycle anythin else. im currently cutting down while i run it, and thanks for the input, thats why i posted. ill run through what i have, and see.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Yes
Get off raloxifine. Reach a significant lower bf and then run it. I assure you result would be better than what you will get now

smithstetics

Awards
Yes
Get off raloxifine. Reach a significant lower bf and then run it. I assure you result would be better than what you will get now
at that point my parents would op for surgery. id like to hear some more opinions before i hop off, did u use ralox for gyno?

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
No
But will sooner or later
Been reading a lot on it before I actually get on it. Just my 2 cents

smithstetics

Awards
No
But will sooner or later
Been reading a lot on it before I actually get on it. Just my 2 cents
gotcha, now id think that being at a caloric deficit would if anything help the gyno clear up? i dont understand the correlation between bf and gyno reduction. got any studies/sources? not tryin to argue, curious about this as ive never heard this theory

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
There is not much of a relation. Higher bf just means high estrogen levels in simplest of the terms. And if you get to lower bf it would be pretty clear if it is gyno or not. No point in curing something you don't actually have!

smithstetics

Awards
There is not much of a relation. Higher bf just means high estrogen levels in simplest of the terms. And if you get to lower bf it would be pretty clear if it is gyno or not. No point in curing something you don't actually have!
alright i gotchu. and i know its gyno, thick dense lumps, puffy nips. doc diagnosed it too. i can feel the tissue

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
at that point my parents would op for surgery. id like to hear some more opinions before i hop off, did u use ralox for gyno?
When do you turn 18? Get a job, get insurance, stop waiting for mommy and daddy to fund your ideas. If you want to make adult decisions, then start acting like an adult. Others on here have given you good advice, but you don't want to listen.

smithstetics

Awards
When do you turn 18? Get a job, get insurance, stop waiting for mommy and daddy to fund your ideas. If you want to make adult decisions, then start acting like an adult. Others on here have given you good advice, but you don't want to listen.
whats your deal man? you come across pretty negative and arrogant. i have a job, insurance only covers a general surgeon who'll fk up the job. you seriously need to chill out, i bought the ralox on my own and would finance the surgery and pay it off prolly by myself. stop being a judgemental *sshole and hating on my choices

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
The sensitivity isnt all that unusual. There are hormonal flucations taking place. You will adapt. Give the ralox 2 months then evaluate your progress.

smithstetics

Awards
The sensitivity isnt all that unusual. There are hormonal flucations taking place. You will adapt. Give the ralox 2 months then evaluate your progress.
Alright thanks! I'm glad i've noticed changes as this means the ralox is good

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since when is hormone modulation for a 17 year old without the supervision of an endocrinologist a good ideas?

Again I don't really understand why you started a thread asking for advice if you were already dead set on the course of action (no matter how ill advised) you were going to take...

Many knowledgeable members have you great advice so do with it as you will. I wish you the best of luck

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since when is hormone modulation for a 17 year old without the supervision of an endocrinologist a good ideas?

Again I don't really understand why you started a thread asking for advice if you were already dead set on the course of action (no matter how ill advised) you were going to take...

Many knowledgeable members have you great advice so do with it as you will. I wish you the best of luck
But he wasn't asking for advise tho. That's why its a log.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards

"Hormone modulation" as you refer to it is what is required to treat his condition. He has had it properly diagnosed which puts him ahead of 99.9% of all people treating "gyno", quite often gyno they dont even have. He is using the safest and most effective means to do so at responsible & recommended dosages and monitoring his progress. Quite often this is prescribed for individuals his age and even younger.
I am far for condoning irresponsible androgen use etc but this is far from it. This is his best shot and the sooner he acts the more likely it is to work. If it doesnt surgery is his only option but it sure as heck is worth trying this before that becomes his only possible solution. Are you going to partiipate in his log or are you going to keep telling him he shouldnt do what he is already doing? You have made your position clear, he has made his decision, time to put on your big boy pants and accept that he doesnt agree and either positively contribute to the log or simply move on.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't see it but I didn't read every single post do you have and glandular tissue with the fat around the nipples? If you do the ralox isn't really gonna help if you don't then no need to take it, just diet and know that you might be one who is more susceptible to getting real gyno.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I don't see it but I didn't read every single post do you have and glandular tissue with the fat around the nipples? If you do the ralox isn't really gonna help if you don't then no need to take it, just diet and know that you might be one who is more susceptible to getting real gyno.
He was diagnosed by a physician with gynecomastia. He said it in an earlier post. Seems like he has done what most screaming gyno have not, that is have it properly diagnosed by a medical professional. Puts him ahead of the curve already.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love the cherry picking of physician advice. You trust the diagnosis, but not the treatment.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I love the cherry picking of physician advice. You trust the diagnosis, but not the treatment.
There was no treatment. Live with tits? No I wouldn't accept that as "treatment". What I would accept are the literally dozens of studies and thousands of case studies showing ralox as a safe, prudent, and effective means of treatment for not only gyno but pubertal and pre-pubertal gyno.
At any rate have you **** on this gentleman log enough or do you wanna keep banging the "I dont agree so its wrong" drum of yours? It is a log, he is doing it, like I said put on your big boy pants, accept that he made his decision no matter how much you disagree with it and if you have nothing constructive to add other than the same drivel you already have then maybe just move on bro.
You made it clear, you dont think he should do it, Oh wait, he wasnt asking if he should do it, he was saying he IS doing and logging it here, guess that means you dont have **** to add to it now do you. Shame that doesnt seem to stop you from chiming in. The fact is this place could use a good gyno reversal log and here it is and here you are ****ting it up, figures.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Feel free to post those supposed thousands of studies and OP can do what he wants. My point in posting is that if somebody 6 months or 6 years from now does an internet search for this same issue and stumbles upon this log, which isn't even in the correct forum, they'll see that there are other options.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There was no treatment. Live with tits? No I wouldn't accept that as "treatment". What I would accept are the literally dozens of studies and thousands of case studies showing ralox as a safe, prudent, and effective means of treatment for not only gyno but pubertal and pre-pubertal gyno.
At any rate have you **** on this gentleman log enough or do you wanna keep banging the "I dont agree so its wrong" drum of yours? It is a log, he is doing it, like I said put on your big boy pants, accept that he made his decision no matter how much you disagree with it and if you have nothing constructive to add other than the same drivel you already have then maybe just move on bro.
You made it clear, you dont think he should do it, Oh wait, he wasnt asking if he should do it, he was saying he IS doing and logging it here, guess that means you dont have **** to add to it now do you. Shame that doesnt seem to stop you from chiming in. The fact is this place could use a good gyno reversal log and here it is and here you are ****ting it up, figures.
So a minor has obtained drugs to self treat a medical issue, for some reason beyond my comprehension is doing a log of it, yet doesn't want others opinions. Then we have a genuinely supportive member offer good advice and get flamed for it. cool, i'm up to speed on what's going on.

smithstetics

Awards
So a minor has obtained drugs to self treat a medical issue, for some reason beyond my comprehension is doing a log of it, yet doesn't want others opinions. Then we have a genuinely supportive member offer good advice and get flamed for it. cool, i'm up to speed on what's going on.
Just a log to see if it works, thats all man.