Relationship advice

smithstetics

Awards
Hey Everyone, ive gone to my friends about this and am still pretty conflicted as to what to do. I started talking to this girl about a month ago, really like her and seh really likes me. The problem I have is everything feels so rushed, on our first date we ended up hittin second base and now she wants to go all the way. Were both virgins and this is a huge red flag for me as I'm wondering if she'd just do it with any guy? I'd like to say screw it and just go with it, but somethings holding me back. I'm really not sure what to do, really like the girl but feel like everythings being rushed and that we barely know each other. Advice?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say fellow your heart. Don't do anything that doesn't feel right.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Girls will break your heart so just start early. Sounds like she's been around so hey might as well get on that train. If she stays enjoy it but get ready for some heart break. ;)

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I say go for it as long as you both are comfortable with it.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
go for it dude, just get the first one out the way and bang her brains out, but be ready for some heart break and as always enjoy the ride literally haha! :dance:

smithstetics

Awards
haha thanks guys, im trying not to be an ******* and think long term though

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Everyone, ive gone to my friends about this and am still pretty conflicted as to what to do. I started talking to this girl about a month ago, really like her and seh really likes me. The problem I have is everything feels so rushed, on our first date we ended up hittin second base and now she wants to go all the way. Were both virgins and this is a huge red flag for me as I'm wondering if she'd just do it with any guy? I'd like to say screw it and just go with it, but somethings holding me back. I'm really not sure what to do, really like the girl but feel like everythings being rushed and that we barely know each other. Advice?
If you are conflicted don't do it... There is something in your morals and values that are conflicted in this situation. Words like red flag, being rushed and something holding you back says your not really ready to do this. Enjoy your innocence man, once it's gone it's gone. This world is filled with people who push this stuff and how it "makes you a real man". In my eyes real men get married and spend their life with one woman. Anyhow rant over, my 2 c is if your conflicted hold off.

smithstetics

Awards
If you are conflicted don't do it... There is something in your morals and values that are conflicted in this situation. Words like red flag, being rushed and something holding you back says your not really ready to do this. Enjoy your innocence man, once it's gone it's gone. This world is filled with people who push this stuff and how it "makes you a real man". In my eyes real men get married and spend their life with one woman. Anyhow rant over, my 2 c is if your conflicted hold off.
thanks man, im definitely going to go this route. would rather place it safe than sorry, i just gotta fight that temptation

smithstetics

Awards
thanks for all the advice, update to what happened, she told me an hourish ago she just likes me as a friend. seems like my gut was right, thanks for the help tho guys

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Coulda hit it...

Just messin around, one of the guys were sayin holding off to your innocence while it sounds old tradition I do think this world needs to bring those back. Our world is so corrupted and the innocence is lost too early. I'm all for old tradition and bringing class back into our modern society.

smithstetics

Awards
Coulda hit it...

Just messin around, one of the guys were sayin holding off to your innocence while it sounds old tradition I do think this world needs to bring those back. Our world is so corrupted and the innocence is lost too early. I'm all for old tradition and bringing class back into our modern society.
Yeah man, to be honest girls who have had sex at my age are a no-go on dating imo. Sucks that we split and all, but I think everything happens for a reason and that this was for the better. Time to move on. "You rest, you heal, and you get back on that bench. Life is gonna give me another set, and i'm gonna rock it." Mark Wahlberg lol