Poll: favorite BB currently competing

favorite BB currently competing

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Nah, Jay (in proportion to his height) is the widest guy on stage, and in actual inchest has to be atleast as wide as ronnie.

He's just nowhere as dense...he looks like a table top. LoL

2. i don't know kwycke .. i'm gonna have to disagree .. i really think ronnie is wider .. thickness its not even a comparison (maybe dorian could compare .. maybe)
    •   

3. Dorian def. is very dense in the back. I'd say he's got density to compare, but not width. Jay has width, but not the density.

Ronnie has the greatest back of all time, but Jay cutler's is as wide and will eventually be wider, IMHO.

Cutler v. Coleman

It's getting pretty close. Coleman may have a "tad" on him. But, Cutle is a bit younger. I think Cutler's body structure will just allow for that kind of massive width.

I don't think he'll ever has as impressivea back as coleman though.

4. in that first coleman v cutler pic i don't think ronnie was FULLY spread yet ... jay is definitely VERY wide ... hmm maybe just as wide .. i may have to issue a retraction lol

5. To me it looks like yates still has Ronnie. Maybe it's the black and white photo that does it.
    •   

6. I have another guy that should definitely be thrown into the list as well, that being Dennis James. The guy is so freakin' thick he resembles a comic book character. His offseason photos are absolutely insane.
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. does he take steroids?
    haha
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

8. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    in that first coleman v cutler pic i don't think ronnie was FULLY spread yet ... jay is definitely VERY wide ... hmm maybe just as wide .. i may have to issue a retraction lol
    I think you're right...ronnies not fully spread out. Either way, they're big mofos.

Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    DJ does look great. However, I see soooooo many photoshopped DJ pictures I just wait until he hits the stage to see what he looks like

9. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    does he take steroids?
    haha
    Of course not you "silly goose" steroids are illegal...only hooligans, rapists, and murderers take steroids.

10. With those DJ pictures, if I recall correctly the man himself posted them online, so that makes me believe them to be actual valid pictures. I personally can't really see evidence of photoshopping, I just think the guy is actually that damn big.

It is a shame he can't keep more of that size before hitting the stage though, he's one guy that tends to look better 10 weeks out than the day of the contest.

11. That DJ pic is not photoshopped, but 1/2 the ones I've seen are.

You should see the DJ pic above in photoshop form LoL

I think Cutler looks better a few weeks out than on stage, too. Maybe they've got some sick BBer form of anorexia and just over-diet?!?

12. I voted for Gustavo, but I do agree with Glen, his GH gut is getting bigger! I hope it doesn't get anymore, as his physique(well to me anyways) has the size and proportion that I would want to attain.

13. here's a photoshopped DJ pic
    Last edited by glenihan; 09-17-2006 at 09:52 PM.

14. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    here's a photoshopped DJ pic
    Yep, that's one They did a damn good job, too.

I've seen another good photoshop of world harris that looked insane.

15. Yates is one of my all time favorites. Now Cutler or Dexter if I had to pick from that list.

16. I'd have to say Ruhl. I admire his size, and I try to get my body like his (except for the gut ). I do think the new narrow wasteline rules will effect him, but you cant ignore a guy that has that much mass, plain and simple.

17. I think they should make a points system where they would measure certain bodyparts compared to the waist size and give points based on proportions. For example, chest/waist, quad/waist. That would be a real incentive to watch the proportions.

18. My vote goes to melvin anthony. The guy has an amazing back and his waist is non existant. Very classic proportions with a modern day posterrior chain.

19. Melvin Anthony? I don't see what you mean...

Actually, I think I do. OMG look at this guy's proportions!

20. MA has a freggin' 27" waist and 21" arms....its ridiculous.

If now were anything before 1990, Melvin Anthony would probably be Mr. O.

21. Oh come on you guys. How could you forget Greg Valentino!?

22. troy alves gets my vote. he hasn't destroyed his physique yet trying to attain big-ron size

23. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    MA has a freggin' 27" waist and 21" arms....its ridiculous.

If now were anything before 1990, Melvin Anthony would probably be Mr. O.
    Needs just a bit more biceps to be perfect, IMO.

24. From what I've read in magazines and seen in interviews I like Melvin Anthony's attitude. Sometimes I feel he can be a tad naive but whatever. He has made great progress thus far. I was amazed at his Olympia pics. He did a great job and has an awesome future.

25. DJ looks the best IMO. Great physique...

26. Quote Originally Posted by Nabeshin
    Oh come on you guys. How could you forget Greg Valentino!?

Dude that is Hilarious

27. I gotta vote for dexter. He's the only pro right now that I'd ever want to look like. Maybe that's because he looks amazing without looking like a cartoon.

28. im gonna go with lee and then if not him ill say johnnie jackson or warren branch ...imma texas boy

29. Quote Originally Posted by bandit9308
    warren branch
    Its actually Branch warren and I agree. Branch Warren is the man. Dude is grainy and has made serious improvements in his physique. He really has everything in place except forearms. I know its not the muscle group most are concerned with but when they are as bad as his they should be. They did a whole article on him a month ago or so in MD, lots of pics that you can see how bad his forearms are.

30. yup my bad your right .....i guess cause they allways say his name backwards like um warrens branches when talkeing bout his legs..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Favorite BB Quotes
    By 130nCountin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 04:50 PM
  2. Favorite snacks
    By Sanosuke in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 11:00 PM
  3. whats your favorite/current training split??
    By Jeremy Brown in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 12:58 AM
  4. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 04:11 PM
  5. bb.com sucks
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-08-2004, 01:27 AM