wake up and punch life in the face!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Until it punches back...

No matter how good you think you are, you can never defeat death... life will throw you curve balls and shuffle the cards on a winning hand but only you control your legend...

Cancer.... life expectancy 4-6 months
That is all

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Who? You? Whether it's you or someone close, I'm no stranger to the evil that is cancer. My deepest sympathies on the news, and I hope that the Dr's are wrong and a recovery is made.
Don't give up..., EVER!!
My father has leukemia (currently in remission). The hardest day of my life was when we told me that he needed to know I could care for my Mother and Sister. I fought with all I had to get my shît together, and he fought to stay alive. To this day we are both better people, and my father went from deaths door to a now very proud grandfather to my girls and my niece/nephew.
Life is a gift worth fighting for. Stay strong brother, we are here for you!

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
I hope its not you...but if it is I agree with Wrivest. This is gonna be the hardest lift of your life! But like benching 315 youll push this cancer out of your body! Keep your hopes up man!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Not me... however its my mother, 2 brains, 1 lung, now a spinal growth that cannot be removed all within 2 years... latest being the spinal that has caused permanent loss of legs and a brain tail that has caused cerebellum shutdown...

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear that.

Its amazing how you appreciate the small things when life kicks you in the nuts.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not me... however its my mother, 2 brains, 1 lung, now a spinal growth that cannot be removed all within 2 years... latest being the spinal that has caused permanent loss of legs and a brain tail that has caused cerebellum shutdown...
So sorry to hear this brother,
a road I've been down with too much of my own family as well

Thoughts and prayers of AM will undoubtedly all be with you, your mother, and whole family

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ive lost every single family member to cancer

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry to hear that. My brother is dying because he needs a kidney transplant. He's been on the waiting list for 8 years and they just told him the other day that he may not get one because his heart is failing, too. I feel completely helpless...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im a realist and mentally prepared myself months ago for this.. other than my son I have NO family left..

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im a realist and mentally prepared myself months ago for this.. other than my son I have NO family left..
I have as well but it still hits hard when it comes. I'm more worried about my mother.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
So sorry to hear this. The fight is not easy nor should it be so make the the time left with her the most enjoyable and memorable possible. It might sting for the first few months after being diagnosed, but it does get better.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm really sorry to hear this. I can't even imagine how hard this is.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Sorry to hear that brother. Thoughts and prayers...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about this Hvac. Stay positive and remember doctors aren't always correct. If your Mom is anything like you she will fight hard.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts are you with and your mum at this time hvac

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prayers for you and Mom. Remember that "family" is not necessarily just blood related. Family can be made up of those close to you.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks everyone....

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow sorry to hear man.

Sometimes life can be a real B.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Wow man I am saddened to hear this. I wish the best for you and your fam.... I like what kenpoengineer said "family can be made up of those close to you".