Benadryl and Claritin pills

Calamine lotion and lotions similar

Benadryl lotion

Tried kenalog spray

I've used the homeopathic tecnu wash too

Oh and I always wear long sleeves bc of tats or gloves and long pants

Was working in the yard helping my family out

My dad got the poison ivy too yet mines covering 30% my body including;

Chest, thighs, both hips, lower back, the hands went away as well as left eye, my right upper arm and left forearm

All of which did jack ****.

I've seen 2 different doctors as well

Gotta be honest sick of wasting money

Kconan

Kconan

Awards
I had a no joke case of it back in the day and had to get a few steroid (no test or tren; this was corticosteroid) shots and that helped big time. Topical is good, but see if there is something in shot form.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I find salt water or chlorinated water helps dry it out. Don't think I've ever had it for 3 weeks. Soak in a salt bath or hell I've jumped into the hot tub at the gym.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Zanfel is your answer. There is no other answer. I'm horribly allergic to the stuff and that is the only thing that can provide immediate relief and also speed the process along. Yes, a tiny tube is 40 bucks. Yes, it's worth every penny.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Zanfel is your answer. There is no other answer. I'm horribly allergic to the stuff and that is the only thing that can provide immediate relief and also speed the process along. Yes, a tiny tube is 40 bucks. Yes, it's worth every penny.
yea it's finally almost gone but didn't start going away till almost 5 days after

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea it's finally almost gone but didn't start going away till almost 5 days after
Dude, I've had it for weeks at a time. I feel your pain.