Spring fever

DB1219

Awards
I'm having a hard time getting to the gym as much as I did in the winter because I'm a fisherman and Spring in Wisconsin is prime fishing time. Anyone else getting side tracked thanks to the spring weather? Fishing?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm having a hard time getting to the gym as much as I did in the winter because I'm a fisherman and Spring in Wisconsin is prime fishing time. Anyone else getting side tracked thanks to the spring weather? Fishing?
Nope! I love going to the gym during the nice seasons, there are less people!

DB1219

Awards
Unfortunately my diet suffers as well. Thanks for the reply - I need a kick in the butt to budget time better so I can do both.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've felt less motivated the past 2 weeks or so. I understand your pain. The hard part for me is a lot more sports happen when it gets nice and I love getting a chance to get out and run and compete. I currently have 2 days budgeted just for basketball (my "off" days lol), but there are times when work is winding down and I don't want to go to the gym.

That said, don't be afraid to give yourself a day here and there. Do what you enjoy. As long as you don't stop working out all together you'll be fine anyway. Plus, it always leaves me WANTING to go back and lift after missing that day -- good way for me to get my motivation back.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think its spring related for me but the past few weeks have been a pain for me too. Started a new job then go on vacation tomorrow for a long weekend. It's been hard but have still managed to hit up the gym 4 days a week