New obsession...

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if you guys thought I was going to post pics of my hot Gf. My new obsession is this cartoon Clone Wars. I found season one on Bearshare and I now have been downloading as many as I could find. I know I know. I am a geek. But I still remeber seeing Star Wars in the theater so...
And the series is very cool, with some really awsome Jedi fight scenes. Again I know I am a geek. But forgive an old man his hobbies :drunk:

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I haven't sat down to watch the clone wars but the ads on CN have looked very very interesting

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha.....cartoons (anime included of course) are great.

I've been watching "Naruto" ... I've got like 130 episodes downloaded :eek:

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
This was what I needed to hear. I've been itching to check it out. Sounds like good stuff

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Check out Clone Wars Kwy.
Will do ;) Although, I may have to put it off until SUMMER!!!! (I love summer...no school!) I'm pretty busy right now...i've not been able to watch the last 15 episodes I DLed :(

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hmm only three cartoons that i still love older simpsons episodes, south park, and aqua teen hunger force (the best of the lot)

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmm only three cartoons that i still love older simpsons episodes, south park, and aqua teen hunger force (the best of the lot)
I never really liked any cartoons especially "adult cartoons" but ATHF has a few episodes that are just comic gold and I love Ignignot. The writers of that show HAVE to be doing some hardcore acid tripping to come up with some of those ideas.

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
The Family Guy rocks!
Yup. It's a great show. And FOx is bringing it back.

And if you don't love Star Wars then you might not like the cartoon. I have heard reviewers like the cartoon more then the last two movies. George Lucus just give the go ahead to make it but does not really contribute to it artisticlly.