Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 72 of 73 First ... 70717273 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Welcome brothers
    Islander...
    Yeah Nah?
    Last edited by Newth; 06-29-2018 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Typo...
    Political Correctness is like a Psychotic Episode that only you know your in.


  2. Hi everyone. New to the Forum, looks like a nice place
    Precision in everything you do.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by H.Zoloman View Post
    Hi everyone. New to the Forum, looks like a nice place
    It's cozy. Pull up a bench! Welcome from The entire team at Black Lion Research
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  4. WELCOME EVERYONE...especially the VETS!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  5. Hey everyone! My name is Jordan! I'm from salem, oregon. Have been lifting for 4 years. Love it. Ex addict and I have found my new love. Lifting.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jlt112777 View Post
    Hey everyone! My name is Jordan! I'm from salem, oregon. Have been lifting for 4 years. Love it. Ex addict and I have found my new love. Lifting.
    Welcome. Same here. Ex addict now addicted to the gym

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jlt112777 View Post
    Hey everyone! My name is Jordan! I'm from salem, oregon. Have been lifting for 4 years. Love it. Ex addict and I have found my new love. Lifting.
    Zomg me too you're in good company my friend

  8. Welcome to Anabolic Minds!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  9. Hello, I知 not sure if I知 doing this right but I wanted to Introduce myself somehow. I致e lifted in high school before and now I知 lifting again at 25. Been lifting seriously for about 8 months. Been slowly increasing muscularity for about 2 months now. Before I was just strength training exclusively and then I hit a plateau on bench. I still incorporate both principles for training. Hopefully, you guys will be willing to help me learn in my progress. Currently I am putting more emphasis on my deadlift and squats. Thanks for having me.

  10. Hi all I go by jtip250 ironically because thats where my weight started! UGH !! I am a wife a Mother of two and more through marriage and ministry.. and have 7 grandkids. My hubbys kids are bodybuilders and in 2016 took us on a cruise and gave us "the Talk" you know the "hey your gettting older..we love you.but you guys need to get in shape!!" So we came home off that cruise and got busy!! My hubby did amazing and still is..but my battle was so many things..slow thyroid to begin with really messed my thinking up and thats where I am going with part 2... my mind was my biggest battle. I had no idea I had so many attachments to JUNK in general and I was a stress eating...UGH ..after my dad almost dies from a horrific ordeal with cancer I came to the conclusion that something had to change.. seeing my parents and seeing their health conditions and some major genetic flaws i got my goggles off and got serious..more looking for health benefits than anything else and in the process I was blessed by a professional celebrity trainer who paid for me to go to back to college to become a nutrition specialist and fitness trainer which I am currently in the process of. He saw the ministry work we do and wanted to "tithe" into me and the fitness ministry end of all this journey I am on. WOW so a double of dose of getting my eyes open and getting my life on tract health and fitness wise. In January we joined a gym and in June I hired a professional coach to help me. Since then I have seen a wonderful loss started at 250 Lbs.. I am at 190.4 today. and I am not quitting! I am turning 53 this month and I want to be the one that helps make a difference in someone elses journey because I know the battle and victories in mine and ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME! I am not where i want to be but I am loving the journey of where I am heading!! and the best part is my hubby is alongside me and has made amazing changes!! BUFF!!! I am glad to be here..reading through a lot of the posts here I am glad to see this is a forum of educated people and not all the JUNK talk of some of the forums!! thank you for welcoming me!! and I welcome any advice along this journey..

  11. @Soundwizard @jtip250,
    Welcome to AnabolicMinds!

  12. Hey I'm Sam, 25 years old bodybuilder enthusiaist. I joined this forum in order to maximize my health for bodybuilding. 5 years of natural strength training as well as 8 years of collegiate sports experience specifically water polo.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Burito101 View Post
    Hey I'm Sam, 25 years old bodybuilder enthusiaist. I joined this forum in order to maximize my health for bodybuilding. 5 years of natural strength training as well as 8 years of collegiate sports experience specifically water polo.
    Welcome, @Burito101!

  14. Hey guys,

    Rookie poster here hoping to get unbiased information mainly on SARMs... Looks like this is the best resource for that info I've seen yet.

    People call me Bails, I'm 31, dad of 1, husband of 1, mortgage banker, gym rat, and proud American!!

    Hoping I can score some knowledge on here to get the most out of my stacks.

    Thanks all!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HackJob View Post
    Hey guys,

    Rookie poster here hoping to get unbiased information mainly on SARMs... Looks like this is the best resource for that info I've seen yet.

    People call me Bails, I'm 31, dad of 1, husband of 1, mortgage banker, gym rat, and proud American!!

    Hoping I can score some knowledge on here to get the most out of my stacks.

    Thanks all!
    Welcome to AM. Check out the anabolics forum for plenty of SARMS discussion.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  16. Hey guys, I知 new to the forum. I知 here to learn as much as I can about bodybuilding. I want to get far more fit than I am, and instead of lurking on many different forums I decided to take root here.

    I am fairly active, but I do not have the body I want. So hopefully over the next few years I can get to where I want to be. I am 25, work at a brewery, and am going to college.

    I have a gym membership and a power rack at home, trying to make the most of my time.

    I hope you guys don稚 mind my questions from time to time! Haha

  17. Quote Originally Posted by WildRob View Post
    Hey guys, I知 new to the forum. I知 here to learn as much as I can about bodybuilding. I want to get far more fit than I am, and instead of lurking on many different forums I decided to take root here.

    I am fairly active, but I do not have the body I want. So hopefully over the next few years I can get to where I want to be. I am 25, work at a brewery, and am going to college.

    I have a gym membership and a power rack at home, trying to make the most of my time.

    I hope you guys don稚 mind my questions from time to time! Haha
    Welcome brother
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  18. Hey Everyone! I'm glad joinig this Forum!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by HrebertSwa View Post
    Hey Everyone! I'm glad joinig this Forum!
    Welcome
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  20. Hi. I'm Chris. My user name is my name so it would be easier to remember. lol Way to many logins to keep up with. I'm new here. I work as a mental health supervisor. I'm about to start my internship for my Master degree to be a mental health therapist. I live in Tennessee. I have been struggling with weight for years. I have tried many things including prescriptions that worked for a short time then all the weight comes back. I am on testosterone shots for Low T but it doesn't seem to be helping. I have a gym I work out at but I'm struggling with having the energy and motivation to go.

    I'm hoping I can find something here that will help me get back in the right direction.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by chrisphillips View Post
    Hi. I'm Chris. My user name is my name so it would be easier to remember. lol Way to many logins to keep up with. I'm new here. I work as a mental health supervisor. I'm about to start my internship for my Master degree to be a mental health therapist. I live in Tennessee. I have been struggling with weight for years. I have tried many things including prescriptions that worked for a short time then all the weight comes back. I am on testosterone shots for Low T but it doesn't seem to be helping. I have a gym I work out at but I'm struggling with having the energy and motivation to go.

    I'm hoping I can find something here that will help me get back in the right direction.
    Welcome. We have some good guys here. Let me know if I can help


  22. What's going on ladies and gents
    Kole here 5'6 fluctuating between 145 and 150lbs
    I'm here trying to learn as much as I can, share my experiences and to of course ask questions, or advice.
  23. New to AM


    Hey everyone Dizzle3 here!
    Training style since April has been what I consider traditional bodybuilding & prior to that I did 1 year (2016 to 2017) in a box doing CrossFit with a day or two per week of strength training & then Dec 17 thru March 18 I trained with powerlifters for a brief stint, enjoyed the training not the coach & so I知 finally back to what I really love & that痴 bodybuilding.. my basic goals are to get consistent training in thru the end of the year, 3-4 per week and actually come into 2019 fairly lean & hard as opposed to having to get back in shape the first couple months of the new year. Looking forward to connecting & learning and getting to know others on the board.

  24. Hi, I'm Robert. Had some questions about TRT and ended up here. Is this site still active? Lol.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by roboito View Post
    Hi, I'm Robert. Had some questions about TRT and ended up here. Is this site still active? Lol.
    Very active got some questions go ahead and post up a thread
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 11:59 PM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 01:30 PM
  4. New to Anabolic Minds
    By burymestanding in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 09:16 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:42 AM
Log in
Log in