Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 71 of 71 First ... 697071

1. Quote Originally Posted by FRITZBLITZZ View Post
    I am writing from the phone of my Dear friend who liked this site. He died 2 weeks ago. He was only 35 and yes he was taking steroids. Lots of bottles labeled "not for human consumption". He died from a heart attack. I found this site on his phone.
    Sorry to hear....He was a good guy
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

2. Quote Originally Posted by FRITZBLITZZ View Post
    I am writing from the phone of my Dear friend who liked this site. He died 2 weeks ago. He was only 35 and yes he was taking steroids. Lots of bottles labeled "not for human consumption". He died from a heart attack. I found this site on his phone.
    RIP Fritz.
    Atherosclerosis, Learn It, Live It, Love It.
    •   

3. Hi I'm Vince, my friends call me Vinny. I'm 55yo , married with 1 child. I was a gymnast in high school for 3 years and was in great shape. I've worked out on and off over the years but nothing serious . I am a bus mechanic for a large transportation company. I suffered a back injury in 07 and was more or less out of commission for about 10 years and now I want to get in the best shape of my life and putting on size would be a big plus. I'm working on my eating and have been doing pretty well. I never really gained to much weight even when I was out of commission but I have gotten softer with a little more than i'd like in the mid section. Looking forward to gaining knowledge and enjoy reading the posts.

4. IMG_20171114_225011.jpg
    Hey there everyone... New to anabolicminds ... Involved in bodybuilding since last 2 years... Field Hockey National Player (2013,2015,2016)...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Vinman62 View Post
    Hi I'm Vince, my friends call me Vinny. I'm 55yo , married with 1 child. I was a gymnast in high school for 3 years and was in great shape. I've worked out on and off over the years but nothing serious . I am a bus mechanic for a large transportation company. I suffered a back injury in 07 and was more or less out of commission for about 10 years and now I want to get in the best shape of my life and putting on size would be a big plus. I'm working on my eating and have been doing pretty well. I never really gained to much weight even when I was out of commission but I have gotten softer with a little more than i'd like in the mid section. Looking forward to gaining knowledge and enjoy reading the posts.
    you are at the right place-WELCOME!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

6. Newbie

Hello I'm JC,

I'm 36 currently getting back into lifting and fitness, I am a lifelong martial artist.
  7. Administrator

Welcome!

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

8. Hi everyone.

After months of lurking the forum (and daily reaching the quotas of posts that can be viewed as visitor) i finally registered. I have always been active and inclined to strength training, even when i was a boy (doing pushups and pull ups every night after dinner, totally counterproductive but i had the fire).

After some years of not so optimal training due to being a teen and a college student, I have been consistently lifting for about 4 years now, being 24, 185 cm, 85 kilos at approx 12/14 ish % bf. I'm a 1st year Law PhD student, working part time as a corporate lawyer so i can fund my supps lol.

I am natty, but obviously every day tempted to jump over the bridge.I just started my 1st cut, looking forward to share the struggle.

9. Hi!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sam7777 View Post
    Hi!!!
    Suhh dude?

11. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ WELCOME! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

12. May i ask why i cant post a thread ?!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 11:59 PM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions