Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 69 of 73 First ... 6768697071 ... Last

1. Checking this place out. Been a member of AB for a long time. Seeing how this place is

2. Quote Originally Posted by PR0FESSOR View Post
    Checking this place out. Been a member of AB for a long time. Seeing how this place is
    Welcome!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]
    •   

3. Hello guys, I'm new to this forum. I will be looking forward to hearing from all!

4. Just joining as a member

5. Quote Originally Posted by XtaceeRe1gn3 View Post
    Hello guys, I'm new to this forum. I will be looking forward to hearing from all!
    Welcome aboard!
    •   

6. Hi.

Looking forward to the wealth of info here!

Thanks!

7. Welcome to everyone from Black Lion Research!

me too.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

8. I like how everyone is so polite here..

I think ill stick with this community for a long time.

9. What's up guys.

I'm 20 years old turning 21 later this year and I've been lifting since I was 18. I've been skinny my whole life, and the time I graduated high school I thought to myself something has to be different, and I've been lifting seriously ever since and while I'm not quite where I want to be, I'm loving the progress.

10. Welcome to Anabolic Minds!
    Have a look around!

-M

Black Lion Research
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +

11. So grateful to be here!

My name is Mikey, and I canít get over the general positivity and enthusiasm on this forum.

I feel like I have a deep debt of gratitude for physical fitness, as it has helped me pull through some personal tragedies and emotional sinkholes over the last several years.

In the past, my fitness program has always more or less centered around rock climbing - trying to improve my strength-to-weight ratio and mobility. My beautiful wife, however, is an Olympic-style weightlifter, and for the past year I have been exploring the barbell world. Iím sold!

Iím currently in SoCal. 34 years old, amazing little family (2y.o. Son) As Iíve been kind shifting from rock climbing to bodybuilding/powerlifting, Iíve been hitting a lot of walls in terms of building mass. My parents and grandparents are wiry with small builds, and weíve never been a big ďfoodĒ family. So for the last year or so I have been focusing a lot of attention on hitting my macros. I told myself that if I could hit my macros and lift consistently for a year, then I would run some gear.

The next part of this journey will involve a lot of research... all the typical newb questions and head-scratchers. Iíll do my best to try to educate myself, but yíallís wisdom and patience would mean a lot to me.

Thank you so much for the welcoming atmosphere. I look up to a lot of you just from what Iíve seen lurking around.

Mikey
    Thank you for welcoming me into your community.

12. hey everyone!

new to the forum here, i go by speedymax, I'm 29 yrs young 6'0 and 220lbs. Im married and have 2 kids that i absolutely love! I got into lifting when i was about 16 in high school but i was never consistant with the gym till i turned about 23, after that i was never happy with how small i looked and decided to get serious about going to the gym and my diet. i struggle a little bit still due to my weird work schedule working days one week then nights the next, it sucks lol. But I'm just happy to be on here with people who like to hit the gym just like i do and wanna get huge!

13. Ciao ragazzi sono Giovanni

14. Hello everyone, new to ALL of this and am hoping I can get lots of great info from all of you!

15. Welcome to Anabolic Minds! from all of us at Black Lion Research!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

16. Welcome Everyone
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

17. Brandon here. Cool website. Lots of great info, will have to look around

18. Quote Originally Posted by brandonLPN View Post
    Brandon here. Cool website. Lots of great info, will have to look around
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJack View Post
    I'm Jack from Boston. Happy to be here.
    Welcome gents! Have a look around.
    Remember to read the rules before posting.

-M
    Black Lion Research
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

19. Hi guys, new to this forum and to be honest just getting back in the groove of working out. Took about six months off due to a weird work schedule. I’m in oil field construction, and I have finally found enough help so I can have a life again. Lately I’ve noticed I’m not as hard as I used to be and my BF has crept up a couple of %. I’m just looking for a place to get and stay movtivated, and maybe reunite with some friends from my old forum that is no longer around.

20. Hi Tex!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

21. Hey guys whatsup. Kinda my third introduction, but I guess I kept posting in the wrong spot . Great site, helpful info, and people that care. Glad to be a member!

22. Looks like the app got a huge new update , but I canít figure out how to get to the articles now. Do I just have to use the website as the app looks like itís for all the group stuff

23. New to this thread but been lifting on and off for about 16 years. Started right before high school because I was a fat kid growing up and then lifted while wrestling and my short football career. Lifted on my own off and on during high school then got back into it after high school where I found gear. Lifted for three years until I had some unfortunate circumstances which put me out and have been back in for about 3 or 4 years now. Schedule is hectic with 3 kids and working nights but I make do. Just looking around some new forums about some different things and checking out new sources etc.

24. Welcome to the forum!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-05-2018, 09:48 AM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds