Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 68 of 73 First ... 6667686970 ... Last

1. Welcome
    MUSCLE IS MOVEMENT...MOVEMENT IS LIFE

2. Hey everyone, just joined the board. I'm a young guy from the midwest who will be graduating with a bachelors in health science this May. Four years ago I lost a little over 100 pounds dropping from a fat 270 to a scrawny 166. Ever since then I've been hooked on exercise and working on gaining strength and size. I love learning about nutrition, training, and everything else that goes along with it. I joined to be around like minded people and hope to learn from some vets. Thank you all.
    •   

3. What's up! Im Morgan. I've been training off and on sense high school and have done many bulking and cutting cycles. I used to always want to lift heavy weight and did. Now I could care less, bc as I have been getting older, I ache more so I slowed down on heavy lifting. Now all I care about is looking good. I've learned a lot over the years but never enough!😎

4. Hello to all,
    Ive lurked around this site for a while now, so i figured it was time to make a profile. I used to body build before i went into the military. When i was in, every focus was on active conditioning, so my mass dwindled. Now that ive been out, ive let myself go and i want to really get back into body building. I will be the guy lurking around trying to fine tune my process. Thank you in advance for the advice and pointers.

5. Quote Originally Posted by James Tyr View Post
    Hello to all,
    Ive lurked around this site for a while now, so i figured it was time to make a profile. I used to body build before i went into the military. When i was in, every focus was on active conditioning, so my mass dwindled. Now that ive been out, ive let myself go and i want to really get back into body building. I will be the guy lurking around trying to fine tune my process. Thank you in advance for the advice and pointers.
    Welcome to AM bro. Thanks for serving in the military.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by James Tyr View Post
    Hello to all,
    Welcome brother. Where you serve?

USA Infantry SGT(R)
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

7. Thank you for the warm welcome. I was Navy. After washing BUD/s I was slapped into training dogs to find bombs. Now, I do construction/welding and build motorcycles on the side. Thank you for your service bro.

8. Whats up everyone. Just decided to join the AM forum. Working out has always been a love/hate relationship for myself. Being someone who used to compete in sports (played football for 7 years and participated in boxing on and off for 17 years) and always stayed in good physical shape, it is a little bit of a let down to know I have let myself go. Now that I am back in the game, I am looking forward to seeing more info and sharing my own experiences with you all. Here's to health!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Welcome to AM bro. Thanks for serving in the military.
    yes...I don't have time to reply to every newcomer....but a big tip of the hat to all the vets!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

10. Quote Originally Posted by James Tyr View Post
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I was Navy. After washing BUD/s I was slapped into training dogs to find bombs. Now, I do construction/welding and build motorcycles on the side. Thank you for your service bro.
    go navy!!!!

uss Eisenhower cvn69, precom crew!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    go navy!!!!

uss Eisenhower cvn69, precom crew!!!
    Yeah, thats true not everyone can be Army. I'll let y'all win the football games while we win the wars. Lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Yeah, thats true not everyone can be Army. I'll let y'all win the football games while we win the wars. Lol
    not to mention we got better food...not as good as air force but better than army, lol.

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not to mention we got better food...not as good as air force but better than army, lol.
    But we all got better everything than the Marines, even the Coast Gaurd. Lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    But we all got better everything than the Marines, even the Coast Gaurd. Lol
    kinda surprised to hear that, I thought the coasties get treated pretty well?

what was fun is when I was stationed on uss new Orleans lph11[now decommed] only 600 navy 1600 marines on board, we used to bump them out of the chow line!!!

lots of respect for my marine brothers though, army too!!! hell even air force/coasties!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    kinda surprised to hear that, I thought the coasties get treated pretty well?

what was fun is when I was stationed on uss new Orleans lph11[now decommed] only 600 navy 1600 marines on board, we used to bump them out of the chow line!!!

lots of respect for my marine brothers though, army too!!! hell even air force/coasties!!
    No I was saying that the Coasties even got better stuff than the Marines. But, if any of them where in trouble I dont care who you are...Air, Army, Marine, Navy, Coastie....I got your back

16. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    No I was saying that the Coasties even got better stuff than the Marines. But, if any of them where in trouble I dont care who you are...Air, Army, Marine, Navy, Coastie....I got your back

hell yes!!!

17. Whatís up guys Iím always trying to increase my knowledge and like us all I have my fitness/health goals. Great to be here

18. Hey everyone. I'm Janet.

I'm a yoga instructor on the east coast. Right now, I feel like I'm unhealthily skinny. So, the goal is to pack on some weight and build a "fit "body rather than just being super skinny.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and GETTING TO WORK!

19. Quote Originally Posted by jbronk View Post
    Hey everyone. I'm Janet.

I'm a yoga instructor on the east coast. Right now, I feel like I'm unhealthily skinny. So, the goal is to pack on some weight and build a "fit "body rather than just being super skinny.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and GETTING TO WORK!
    Welcome!

20. Thanks so much!

21. Hello everyone, my name is Clint, I am 58 years young been lifting since I was a teenager. Love everything about weightlifting and gaining size.

Really looking forward to reading post and learning more about lifting.

22. Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of knowledge here. I particularly enjoy the breakdown of studies on new supplements and reviews.
    YouTube Fitness Channel: youtube.com/user/DominicDNO
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dominicdno/
    RAW Lifts: Close Grip Bench 465, Squat 550, Conventional Deadlift 650

23. Hello everyone, my name is Clint, I've been lifting off and on since jr high football, we owned a gym for several years, during that time I bought a dojo and started teaching tae kwon do. Now I just lift and love it.

Excited about being part of this community and excited about seeing how much I can learn from you all.

58 years young with no plans to quit anytime soon!!!

24. Hi all,

I am cool flash from Europe, 47 years old and been lifting (not hardcore) for 30 years.

Regards,

CF

25. Hey guys!

I'm here to learn more about what I'm taking, my goal is to bulk up and just look and feel good. Currently on cycles of 7methoxyflavone, dhea and 1-andro, also taking beta-phenelytamine to cut fat (gec TNT). Looking forward to the results.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 11:59 PM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions