Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 66 of 66 First ... 646566
  1. Administrator

Welcome everyone!

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Hello everyone I am a new member and wanted to say hello and wish everyone a wonderful day.
    Addicted 2 heroin or opiates & tired of having 2B sick for 24 hours 2 start suboxone or B sick when running out of Ur opioids? NOT ANY LONGER! Dr's uncover the all natural secret 2 stopping heroin & opiate/opioid withdrawal OpiateWithdrawalSecret.ga
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HeroinCure View Post
    Hello everyone I am a new member and wanted to say hello and wish everyone a wonderful day.
    Welcome friend.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

4. Just found this site after doing some research. Always been a big mofo, never lean.. I lift 4 or so times a week, powerlifting/srongman mostly.

Wanting to do more bodybuilding now that divorce has kicked me in the balls. Looking for info on cycles, so I'll be posting a few stupid questions shortly 😂

5. Ciao a tutti felice di esere in questo forum
    •   

6. Hi there, I am new to this forum.

7. Hey, Names kris, this is actually the first online forum I plan on doing much more than just lurking haha, been lifting for about 5 years, so since i was about 19. Just starting to take my first steps into getting into the swol-er side of things lol.

How do I use the picture I uploaded as my avatar? I swear I've looked everywhere.

Excited to get to know u all.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Joe smo View Post
    Hey, Names kris, this is actually the first online forum I plan on doing much more than just lurking haha, been lifting for about 5 years, so since i was about 19. Just starting to take my first steps into getting into the swol-er side of things lol.

How do I use the picture I uploaded as my avatar? I swear I've looked everywhere.

Excited to get to know u all.
    Welcome Kris. Click your username at the top right and select settings then select edit avatar.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Welcome Kris. Click your username at the top right and select settings then select edit avatar.
    Awesome thanks man, apparently those links don't show up on the old phone screen.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joe smo View Post
    Awesome thanks man, apparently those links don't show up on the old phone screen.
    You’re welcome bruh
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]
  11. Hi

Hi! My name is Angel, I reside in the West, but from the southeast. Iím 37 years old, I have been lifting on and off for 11 years. I had a complete hysterectomy in 2012 and ever since then I have been having issues losing fat, I can still build muscle but very slowly. I also have congenital hypothyroidism so itís tough but I wonít give up so easily. I have tried various diets but I cannot find one that I want to make a lifestyle. I joined this thread to get advice and suggestions. Glad to be here!

12. Hi! I am new to here in posting, but have been reading.
    Siendo Realistas

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoreangel View Post
    Hi! My name is Angel, I reside in the West, but from the southeast. Iím 37 years old, I have been lifting on and off for 11 years. I had a complete hysterectomy in 2012 and ever since then I have been having issues losing fat, I can still build muscle but very slowly. I also have congenital hypothyroidism so itís tough but I wonít give up so easily. I have tried various diets but I cannot find one that I want to make a lifestyle. I joined this thread to get advice and suggestions. Glad to be here!
    Welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by jason.bourne View Post
    Hi! I am new to here in posting, but have been reading.
    Welcome
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

14. Hey everyone new to the forum but not to lifting. A little about myself I was 120 pounds at 5í9Ē in high school and started lifting around 20. Iím now 30 and am right around 205 (not a cut 205 but not far either). I have used all otc products when I was younger and also had a major health condition at 17 that I feel put me where I am at. I just started trt due to low test and have felt like crap the past 6 years but still kept the lifting up even though I had to drag myself to the gym. Iím here to learn as much as I can. Thanks everyone.

15. Hey guys/gals

New here wanted to introduce myself.
    Super excited I found this forum and canít wait to learn from you guys. Thanks for having me on board.

Iím sure I may annoy some of you seasoned vets with my noob questions so sorry in advance lol.

16. Name's Dozer

Bout 6'5" 350lbs. Train for Strongman and Highland Games, and to move your car out of my parking spot.

17. Hello I'm NeedAUserName.

I'm new to these forums and as you can see I lack creativity by my username but I digress.

I'm new to lifting have been doing this for now 7 months and wish to continue my progress thus far. I'm a young guy and as previously mentioned an inexperienced lifter so I apologize in advance in my future posts if I come across as dumbass noob.

I look forward to the knowledge that you guys as a community here at AnabolicMinds will bestow upon me and will take all constructive criticism for what it is. Thanks to all now and later on in the future may we all grow strong.

18. Glad to be here...looking forward
    MUSCLE IS MOVEMENT...MOVEMENT IS LIFE

19. Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    Glad to be here...looking forward
    Welcome to AM brotha.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

20. Quote Originally Posted by GReese87 View Post
    Hey everyone new to the forum but not to lifting. A little about myself I was 120 pounds at 5’9” in high school and started lifting around 20. I’m now 30 and am right around 205 (not a cut 205 but not far either). I have used all otc products when I was younger and also had a major health condition at 17 that I feel put me where I am at. I just started trt due to low test and have felt like crap the past 6 years but still kept the lifting up even though I had to drag myself to the gym. I’m here to learn as much as I can. Thanks everyone.
    Welcome! You will learn a lot here!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Monsterhang View Post
    Hey guys/gals

New here wanted to introduce myself.
    Super excited I found this forum and can’t wait to learn from you guys. Thanks for having me on board.

I’m sure I may annoy some of you seasoned vets with my noob questions so sorry in advance lol.
    Welcome to AM!

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheDozer View Post
    Name's Dozer

Bout 6'5" 350lbs. Train for Strongman and Highland Games, and to move your car out of my parking spot.
    Lol... welcome brother! Some cars just need movin’!

23. Quote Originally Posted by NeedAUserName View Post
    Hello I'm NeedAUserName.

I'm new to these forums and as you can see I lack creativity by my username but I digress.

I'm new to lifting have been doing this for now 7 months and wish to continue my progress thus far. I'm a young guy and as previously mentioned an inexperienced lifter so I apologize in advance in my future posts if I come across as dumbass noob.

I look forward to the knowledge that you guys as a community here at AnabolicMinds will bestow upon me and will take all constructive criticism for what it is. Thanks to all now and later on in the future may we all grow strong.
    Welcome! Don’t forget to search the board for previous threads if you have any questions... you can usually find your answers buried in here somewhere.

24. Hello.

I noticed an introduction was on the agenda after a familiarity with the rules and the like.

I’m 28 and I’ve been training off and on for the past 13 years. I originally started because I wanted to join the service and make it a career. That was short lived after a second tour to Afghanistan took a portion of my vision, nerve damage and some tissue loss.

I actually went to my local vocational college to learn how to weld. I work in a Fab shop and fortunately I’m able to make and modify equipment in turn for paid gym membership.

I hope to further my aspirations of a Zane’esq physique, further my knowledge and once again learn to love myself as opposed to being filled with frustration and anger.

Happy Travels

25. Greeting from Alaska. New to this forum and just looking around
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 12:59 AM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 01:48 AM