Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 65 of 71 First ... 6364656667 ... Last

1. Thank you.

2. Hey i guys i am new to this forum hoping i can learn from you guys.

I am a pro fighter 155 if any other fighters out there i love to hear your strength and conditioning program
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Deepwatercook View Post
    Hey i guys i am new to this forum hoping i can learn from you guys.

I am a pro fighter 155 if any other fighters out there i love to hear your strength and conditioning program
    Welcome to AM.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

4. Quote Originally Posted by Deepwatercook View Post
    Hey i guys i am new to this forum hoping i can learn from you guys.

Welcome all
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

5. Hey guys just joined today...finally! I've been lurking for while lol

I'm 26, 6ft 226lbs between16%-18'% body fat. Been training for about 10 years off and on but religiously for 2 years. Absolutely love everything about it...in the gym, in the kitchen, and reading and learning.

Just recently started getting interested in the anabolic side of lifting, natural, PEDs, and lifestyles to increase test. Can't get enough of it!

Anyway, glad to be here officially now.
    •   

6. Welcome to the community guys!

7. Hi all. I'm Danny. 28 and live in Hull which is in Yorkshire UK.

Started a diet around 18 months ago and went from 19st to 14st. Looking to now gain as much clean bulk as possible to get that whole reversed triangle look

Already read a lot of forum threads but currently looking into a SARM cycle. Any help would be appreciated.

Have a great weekend!

8. Hey, I'm Jake!
    I'm 21, (don't judge based on age!) been working in the supplement industry for roughly 2 years, was training for the Navy for about a year before a car accident f*cked up my back. Started getting back into weight lifting about a year ago still working around the injury but lovin it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Livid View Post
    Hey, I'm Jake!
    I'm 21, (don't judge based on age!) been working in the supplement industry for roughly 2 years, was training for the Navy for about a year before a car accident f*cked up my back. Started getting back into weight lifting about a year ago still working around the injury but lovin it.
    21, the good old days! Welcome brother
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

10. Welcome to board Danny and Jake!

11. Welcome guys
  12. Administrator

Welcome guys!

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

13. Hi All,

I joined to research and learn for you all. I am a raw powerlifter and have been training for about 2 years. Looking to learn more about supplementation and getting optimal performance out of the human body.
  14. Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

15. @Jolliff50

Introduce yourself knucklehead!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

16. Hey everybody, my name's Austin! Just getting on here to get some advice about body building and getting back into shape in general. Looking to learn more about supplements as well. I'd love all feedback and advice. Thanks in advance!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Jolliff50 View Post
    Hey everybody, my name's Austin! Just getting on here to get some advice about body building and getting back into shape in general. Looking to learn more about supplements as well. I'd love all feedback and advice. Thanks in advance!
    Welcome! You’ve come to the right place!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thank you! Can't wait to meet some people and start this journey!

19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    He's a friend of mine and a super good dude... very motivated!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

20. Welcome...the knowledge is here tame it and run with it

21. Hi.

Male in my 40's on TRT. In the UK, and still looking for answers!

22. Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSpuddy View Post
    Hi.

Welcome m8
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

23. Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSpuddy View Post
    Hi.

Hi Cap,

53 on TRT and always learning as well. A lot of great people and knowledge in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Invicta View Post
    Hi All,

I joined to research and learn for you all. I am a raw powerlifter and have been training for about 2 years. Looking to learn more about supplementation and getting optimal performance out of the human body.
    Welcome! You've come to a great place.

Quote Originally Posted by Livid View Post
    Hey, I'm Jake!
    Hey Jake!

Welcome to AM!

Quote Originally Posted by Watling View Post
    Hi all. I'm Danny. 28 and live in Hull which is in Yorkshire UK.

Started a diet around 18 months ago and went from 19st to 14st. Looking to now gain as much clean bulk as possible to get that whole reversed triangle look

Already read a lot of forum threads but currently looking into a SARM cycle. Any help would be appreciated.

Have a great weekend!
    Hey Danny,

Welcome! You'll get plenty of advice to approach your goals from a variety of angles.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

24. Hello all,

Not new here. I was on this site for years but lost my account info. First joined in about 2009, I think. Anyways, got married, kids, job, etc...and kind of fell away. Anyway, I taught HS for about 15 years, taught in a prison for a few years...as an employee not an inmate..no judgement though. I have BAs in English and Education, Masters in English and Education, and a PhD in Human Services. I just resigned as an associate professor at a local university to pursue writing full time. I am 44 years old, 6'6 320, and have been lifting for 20 plus years. I have been competing and training seriously for powerlifting and strongman for 15 years. I am taking one more full bore shot at reaching some personal goals in the weight room before toning it down a notch. I would like to hit some pretty heavy lifts before age makes those numbers unreachable. Lets be honest, age catches us all. Not saying I will stop training, but I want to hit my personal all time bests and crack the open top ten on a national level in the master's division. I currently train 6 to 7 days a week, eat 8 meals a day...all pre-made and weighed...pretty much either chicken, lean beef, or fish, brown rice and broccoli. After 10 years or so, I'm just used to it. I do not use protein shakes, or any of that crap you can buy at GNC. For all you young bucks blowing your money on supplements...stop! Eat more, lift heavier. I am certainly no stranger to cycles, and after many years of this lifestyle, I've learned a thing or two. So hello, I'm not a guru, but I will offer my advice if asked. Note, I am not a bodybuilder, I am a powerlifter. I respect the hell out of bodybuilders..real ones that truly dedicate their lives to the sport..the same as body builders (I would hope) respect and dedication that I have to my sport. I am looking forward to meeting and chatting with you all...time to eat..again..lol.

25. Quote Originally Posted by swimfan65 View Post
    Hello all,

Not new here. I was on this site for years but lost my account info. First joined in about 2009, I think. Anyways, got married, kids, job, etc...and kind of fell away. Anyway, I taught HS for about 15 years, taught in a prison for a few years...as an employee not an inmate..no judgement though. I have BAs in English and Education, Masters in English and Education, and a PhD in Human Services. I just resigned as an associate professor at a local university to pursue writing full time. I am 44 years old, 6'6 320, and have been lifting for 20 plus years. I have been competing and training seriously for powerlifting and strongman for 15 years. I am taking one more full bore shot at reaching some personal goals in the weight room before toning it down a notch. I would like to hit some pretty heavy lifts before age makes those numbers unreachable. Lets be honest, age catches us all. Not saying I will stop training, but I want to hit my personal all time bests and crack the open top ten on a national level in the master's division. I currently train 6 to 7 days a week, eat 8 meals a day...all pre-made and weighed...pretty much either chicken, lean beef, or fish, brown rice and broccoli. After 10 years or so, I'm just used to it. I do not use protein shakes, or any of that crap you can buy at GNC. For all you young bucks blowing your money on supplements...stop! Eat more, lift heavier. I am certainly no stranger to cycles, and after many years of this lifestyle, I've learned a thing or two. So hello, I'm not a guru, but I will offer my advice if asked. Note, I am not a bodybuilder, I am a powerlifter. I respect the hell out of bodybuilders..real ones that truly dedicate their lives to the sport..the same as body builders (I would hope) respect and dedication that I have to my sport. I am looking forward to meeting and chatting with you all...time to eat..again..lol.
    Welcome back! Sounds like you’ve been able to have a very successful and fruitful personal and professional life so far! I have a journalism degree and own HPS, among other health and wellness based businesses, but having that journalism degree leaves me with a soft spot for anyone who also appreciates the written word! Lmk if you ever need an editor/proofreader
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 11:59 PM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness