Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 64 of 66 First ... 6263646566 Last

1. Hello all. My name is Tyler, live in upstate New York. 26 years old, been lifting for about 4 years. Just now looking into various PHs and figured this was a good place to get advice and guidance!

2. Quote Originally Posted by PaperBox View Post
    Hello all. My name is Tyler, live in upstate New York. 26 years old, been lifting for about 4 years. Just now looking into various PHs and figured this was a good place to get advice and guidance!
    Welcome homie
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]
    •   

3. Welcome!
    YouTube Fitness Channel: youtube.com/user/DominicDNO
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dominicdno/
    RAW Lifts: Close Grip Bench 485, Squat 550, Conventional Deadlift 650

4. Sup. Bodybuilding, hockey, engineering. Big and strong would be the goal here. 32yr, been lifting since 18. Wife is a state record powerlifter. Dog is our son. TG_Style's the name.
  5. Administrator

Welcome!

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

6. What's up everyone! New here. 25 years old, I've been lifting for about 6 years. I'm here to gain as much knowledge as I can as well as give some insight on my experiences with AAS. Hope everyone has happy holidays!

7. My name is Jose, I want to lose weight yet retain my muscles haha I enjoy reading the threads and posts by the other users that's why i joined this site.

8. Welcome Jose!

9. Welcome aboard!

10. Welcome!!

11. Hey guys,

I'm Anthony from the Heart of Texas...
    Been lurkin' and reading the articles from the FB page for a while now. Figured I would hop on here and search a few more articles. Was prompted to join, so here I am!

12. Welcome!!
  13. Administrator

Welcome AJM!

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

14. This is great, never knew this thread was here! Welcome to all the new members. Iíd also like to ďreĒintroduce myself... Iíve been a forum member here since 2011 and have just launched my own supplement company (hpssupps.com) . Truthfully, i donít think that ever would have happened had i not been a member of this forum... in fact Iím pretty much positive. This is a great community and place to learn. Iíve made many life long friends here.
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    This is great, never knew this thread was here! Welcome to all the new members. Iíd also like to ďreĒintroduce myself... Iíve been a forum member here since 2011 and have just launched my own supplement company (hpssupps.com) . Truthfully, i donít think that ever would have happened had i not been a member of this forum... in fact Iím pretty much positive. This is a great community and place to learn. Iíve made many life long friends here.
    Awesome!
    Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

Muscle Research Supplements Rep
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    This is great, never knew this thread was here! Welcome to all the new members. Iíd also like to ďreĒintroduce myself... Iíve been a forum member here since 2011 and have just launched my own supplement company (hpssupps.com) . Truthfully, i donít think that ever would have happened had i not been a member of this forum... in fact Iím pretty much positive. This is a great community and place to learn. Iíve made many life long friends here.
    Pretty cool!
    ďI am not where I want to be, but I am not where I used to beĒ

17. Hi All!
    Iím a female figure competitor looking to learn from others about workouts, supplements and other methods to get better at my craft! I want to experience all aspects of lifting and overall fitness training to see what what my body will respond to. Especially as I enter my forties! Thanks for welcoming me! Iím excited to be a part of this group!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Klove1 View Post
    Hi All!
    Iím a female figure competitor looking to learn from others about workouts, supplements and other methods to get better at my craft! I want to experience all aspects of lifting and overall fitness training to see what what my body will respond to. Especially as I enter my forties! Thanks for welcoming me! Iím excited to be a part of this group!
    welcome! Youíve definitely come to the right place! Are you on Instagram?

Cam
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

19. Hi there, I am new to this forum.

20. Quote Originally Posted by lindabrock View Post
    Hi there, I am new to this forum.
    Welcome to AM
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Welcome newbies

Post around and get acquainted with AM; you found a great forum and community here
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

22. Welcome! This place rocks. Good for a laugh, scientific studies, personal reviews, and a whole lot more.
    YouTube Fitness Channel: youtube.com/user/DominicDNO
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dominicdno/
    RAW Lifts: Close Grip Bench 485, Squat 550, Conventional Deadlift 650

23. Hi everyone, I'm a 54 yo female in the phase of recovery from Lyme Disease. I used to lift and was a beast back in the day before getting sick, the Lyme did a lot of bone damage, had 4 surgeries to be able to walk again. Docs told me I would be an invalid, I said no thank you. Fought for 10 years to get better, now I'm back in the gym and have lost 35 lbs. 20 more lbs to go. Doing MUCH better! I struggle to find work arounds for the serious loss of range of motion in knees and elbows, and it's tough to keep muscle while trying to lose fat, so any tips you guys have will be welcome. I'm not able to bench heavy or do some of the stuff that requires healthy knees, but my legs are really hard now, back is too. I'm making major progress!!! Yeah! Just glad I can sling some weights around again. Please to meet all of you.

24. Quote Originally Posted by redheeds View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm a 54 yo female in the phase of recovery from Lyme Disease. I used to lift and was a beast back in the day before getting sick, the Lyme did a lot of bone damage, had 4 surgeries to be able to walk again. Docs told me I would be an invalid, I said no thank you. Fought for 10 years to get better, now I'm back in the gym and have lost 35 lbs. 20 more lbs to go. Doing MUCH better! I struggle to find work arounds for the serious loss of range of motion in knees and elbows, and it's tough to keep muscle while trying to lose fat, so any tips you guys have will be welcome. I'm not able to bench heavy or do some of the stuff that requires healthy knees, but my legs are really hard now, back is too. I'm making major progress!!! Yeah! Just glad I can sling some weights around again. Please to meet all of you.
    Awesome work and great attitude! Welcome to AM. Lyme is no joke. I have had it and watched my mother go through ridiculous amounts of tests bc they thought she had MS when it was actually severe Lyme. Thereís no doubt in my mind youíll get through it and accomplish your goals, and this is certainly the community to help you!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 12:59 AM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness