Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 63 of 63 First ... 616263

1. Hi guys, new here! I'm a 22 year old rugby player who's trying to learn as much as I can on how to optimize strength, speed and power for my sport.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SupeRugbyBro View Post
    Hi guys, new here! I'm a 22 year old rugby player who's trying to learn as much as I can on how to optimize strength, speed and power for my sport.
    Welcome brotha
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]
    •   

3. New here also, forced to sign up to read more LOL I am a frequent poster on similar boards so I am looking forward to digging in here a bit.
    Male, 36 6'2" 225lbs Bench/Squat/Dead right at 1200 looking to hit 1500 in the next 2 years.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rockclimber View Post
    New here also, forced to sign up to read more LOL I am a frequent poster on similar boards so I am looking forward to digging in here a bit.
    Male, 36 6'2" 225lbs Bench/Squat/Dead right at 1200 looking to hit 1500 in the next 2 years.
    Nice numbers bro! Welcome. We have exact same stats except I'm 38

5. Hi everyone. I'm new here. Been bodybuilding for about 7 years now. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LeviRamirez25 View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm new here. Been bodybuilding for about 7 years now. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
    Welcome!

7. Hi Everyone!
    I'm a 51 year young male. Been working out most of my life. I get in decent shape and then tend to get into an accident of some sorts and lose my progress and then battle to get back again. I don't mind as I'm happy to be in the gym when i can. Tried a bunch of supplements over the last 20 years. These days its mostly just iso protein (not the mixed wheys), vitamins and eating right. I get to the gym 5 days a week and workout in the mornings. I do some treadmill on my days off. Looking forward to learning from you all and helping when i can. Thx, Leo

8. Quote Originally Posted by leosatriani View Post
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm a 51 year young male. Been working out most of my life. I get in decent shape and then tend to get into an accident of some sorts and lose my progress and then battle to get back again. I don't mind as I'm happy to be in the gym when i can. Tried a bunch of supplements over the last 20 years. These days its mostly just iso protein (not the mixed wheys), vitamins and eating right. I get to the gym 5 days a week and workout in the mornings. I do some treadmill on my days off. Looking forward to learning from you all and helping when i can. Thx, Leo
    Welcome to AM Leo!

9. I'm an old school lifter for years(started in highschool '86) and did some rounds of PH's 2004ish pre-ban and got good results from this site and it's members. I had to take an extended break away and I just haven't had the finances(kids, wife, etc) to support the needed diet\supplements for a long time and now trying to get back in the game with all the new supplements and workout jargon.

Been around the different forums a lot but have always considered AM home. I do a lot of reading but not much posting.
  10. Administrator

Then start posting man!!! Lol

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Then start posting man!!! Lol
    lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernIron View Post
    I'm an old school lifter for years(started in highschool '86) and did some rounds of PH's 2004ish pre-ban and got good results from this site and it's members. I had to take an extended break away and I just haven't had the finances(kids, wife, etc) to support the needed diet\supplements for a long time and now trying to get back in the game with all the new supplements and workout jargon.

Been around the different forums a lot but have always considered AM home. I do a lot of reading but not much posting.
    Welcome back home
  13. Another FNG

Newbie to the site, but love the info and discussions. Powerlifter through highschool and played football, went to a D1AA program and posted a 345 bench, 525 squat, and a 545 DL at 18 years old, natty. 2 very serious injuries/surgeries later I discovered the classroom, then grad school, then life, career, kids... Over the last 10 years, I repeatedly tried to get back into the weight room, but just wouldn't recover in a reasonable timeframe. So I dabbled in endurance sports, but it just wasn't lighting me up. Fast forward to 45, recently diagnosed with low T, and in the early stages of treatment (dialing in the dose, etc.). Now I am starting to feel motivated, my energy is back, and I am looking to put some of that long-gone mass back on my frame by any means necessary

14. hi. I just joined for 1 reason and that is to broaden my knowledge regarding a certain compound. I am just a dude that loves to learn and apply my knowledge into further research

15. New to the group. Read some interesting and informative info. Thanks!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Freddy55 View Post
    Newbie to the site, but love the info and discussions. Powerlifter through highschool and played football, went to a D1AA program and posted a 345 bench, 525 squat, and a 545 DL at 18 years old, natty. 2 very serious injuries/surgeries later I discovered the classroom, then grad school, then life, career, kids... Over the last 10 years, I repeatedly tried to get back into the weight room, but just wouldn't recover in a reasonable timeframe. So I dabbled in endurance sports, but it just wasn't lighting me up. Fast forward to 45, recently diagnosed with low T, and in the early stages of treatment (dialing in the dose, etc.). Now I am starting to feel motivated, my energy is back, and I am looking to put some of that long-gone mass back on my frame by any means necessary
    Quote Originally Posted by nutpuncher View Post
    hi. I just joined for 1 reason and that is to broaden my knowledge regarding a certain compound. I am just a dude that loves to learn and apply my knowledge into further research
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt69 View Post
    New to the group. Read some interesting and informative info. Thanks!
    Welcome to AnabolicMinds everyone

17. Hi Guys, new to AM and this is my first post. I've joined essentially because I'm stuck in a 'mini rut' and thought the community would be a good source of information and guidance.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Maximiliaan View Post
    Hi Guys, new to AM and this is my first post. I've joined essentially because I'm stuck in a 'mini rut' and thought the community would be a good source of information and guidance.
    Welcome, and you are correct. A wealth of knowledge here
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 11:59 PM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds