Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 63 of 72 First ... 6162636465 ... Last

  1. Hi guys, new here! I'm a 22 year old rugby player who's trying to learn as much as I can on how to optimize strength, speed and power for my sport.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SupeRugbyBro View Post
    Hi guys, new here! I'm a 22 year old rugby player who's trying to learn as much as I can on how to optimize strength, speed and power for my sport.
    Welcome brotha
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]
    •   
       


  3. New here also, forced to sign up to read more LOL I am a frequent poster on similar boards so I am looking forward to digging in here a bit.
    Male, 36 6'2" 225lbs Bench/Squat/Dead right at 1200 looking to hit 1500 in the next 2 years.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rockclimber View Post
    New here also, forced to sign up to read more LOL I am a frequent poster on similar boards so I am looking forward to digging in here a bit.
    Male, 36 6'2" 225lbs Bench/Squat/Dead right at 1200 looking to hit 1500 in the next 2 years.
    Nice numbers bro! Welcome. We have exact same stats except I'm 38
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  5. Hi everyone. I'm new here. Been bodybuilding for about 7 years now. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by LeviRamirez25 View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm new here. Been bodybuilding for about 7 years now. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
    Welcome!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  7. Hi Everyone!
    I'm a 51 year young male. Been working out most of my life. I get in decent shape and then tend to get into an accident of some sorts and lose my progress and then battle to get back again. I don't mind as I'm happy to be in the gym when i can. Tried a bunch of supplements over the last 20 years. These days its mostly just iso protein (not the mixed wheys), vitamins and eating right. I get to the gym 5 days a week and workout in the mornings. I do some treadmill on my days off. Looking forward to learning from you all and helping when i can. Thx, Leo

  8. Quote Originally Posted by leosatriani View Post
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm a 51 year young male. Been working out most of my life. I get in decent shape and then tend to get into an accident of some sorts and lose my progress and then battle to get back again. I don't mind as I'm happy to be in the gym when i can. Tried a bunch of supplements over the last 20 years. These days its mostly just iso protein (not the mixed wheys), vitamins and eating right. I get to the gym 5 days a week and workout in the mornings. I do some treadmill on my days off. Looking forward to learning from you all and helping when i can. Thx, Leo
    Welcome to AM Leo!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  9. I'm an old school lifter for years(started in highschool '86) and did some rounds of PH's 2004ish pre-ban and got good results from this site and it's members. I had to take an extended break away and I just haven't had the finances(kids, wife, etc) to support the needed diet\supplements for a long time and now trying to get back in the game with all the new supplements and workout jargon.

    Been around the different forums a lot but have always considered AM home. I do a lot of reading but not much posting.
  10. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Then start posting man!!! Lol



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Then start posting man!!! Lol
    lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernIron View Post
    I'm an old school lifter for years(started in highschool '86) and did some rounds of PH's 2004ish pre-ban and got good results from this site and it's members. I had to take an extended break away and I just haven't had the finances(kids, wife, etc) to support the needed diet\supplements for a long time and now trying to get back in the game with all the new supplements and workout jargon.

    Been around the different forums a lot but have always considered AM home. I do a lot of reading but not much posting.
    Welcome back home
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]
  13. Another FNG


    Newbie to the site, but love the info and discussions. Powerlifter through highschool and played football, went to a D1AA program and posted a 345 bench, 525 squat, and a 545 DL at 18 years old, natty. 2 very serious injuries/surgeries later I discovered the classroom, then grad school, then life, career, kids... Over the last 10 years, I repeatedly tried to get back into the weight room, but just wouldn't recover in a reasonable timeframe. So I dabbled in endurance sports, but it just wasn't lighting me up. Fast forward to 45, recently diagnosed with low T, and in the early stages of treatment (dialing in the dose, etc.). Now I am starting to feel motivated, my energy is back, and I am looking to put some of that long-gone mass back on my frame by any means necessary

  14. hi. I just joined for 1 reason and that is to broaden my knowledge regarding a certain compound. I am just a dude that loves to learn and apply my knowledge into further research

  15. New to the group. Read some interesting and informative info. Thanks!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Freddy55 View Post
    Newbie to the site, but love the info and discussions. Powerlifter through highschool and played football, went to a D1AA program and posted a 345 bench, 525 squat, and a 545 DL at 18 years old, natty. 2 very serious injuries/surgeries later I discovered the classroom, then grad school, then life, career, kids... Over the last 10 years, I repeatedly tried to get back into the weight room, but just wouldn't recover in a reasonable timeframe. So I dabbled in endurance sports, but it just wasn't lighting me up. Fast forward to 45, recently diagnosed with low T, and in the early stages of treatment (dialing in the dose, etc.). Now I am starting to feel motivated, my energy is back, and I am looking to put some of that long-gone mass back on my frame by any means necessary
    Quote Originally Posted by nutpuncher View Post
    hi. I just joined for 1 reason and that is to broaden my knowledge regarding a certain compound. I am just a dude that loves to learn and apply my knowledge into further research
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt69 View Post
    New to the group. Read some interesting and informative info. Thanks!
    Welcome to AnabolicMinds everyone
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  17. Hi Guys, new to AM and this is my first post. I've joined essentially because I'm stuck in a 'mini rut' and thought the community would be a good source of information and guidance.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Maximiliaan View Post
    Hi Guys, new to AM and this is my first post. I've joined essentially because I'm stuck in a 'mini rut' and thought the community would be a good source of information and guidance.
    Welcome, and you are correct. A wealth of knowledge here
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  19. Hey Jon here. Hope everyone is well. Thanks for letting me in!

  20. Hi guys im Johnny, new to the forum but not the game. Lost alot of my gains and strength going through basic/**** mess food. Now starting at square one again...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Wermy76 View Post
    Hey Jon here. Hope everyone is well. Thanks for letting me in!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricep View Post
    Hi guys im Johnny, new to the forum but not the game. Lost alot of my gains and strength going through basic/**** mess food. Now starting at square one again...
    Welcome to AM bros!

  22. Hi im cashmir, im here for fun and knowledge: ive not been doing anything a couple of years and am looking for motivation to start again, i do work outs at home with very sparce equipment, but made great progress last time i got busy for about 6 years on my own dabbling here and there...having fun figuring out natural ways for me to make gains and how bedt to cut. But for now its back to tje drawing board and trying to stop smoking. Hoping to find some nice threads to read here and maybe ask some questions etc. Oh and im kind of exploring herbal nootropics a bit. I guess this long *** post sums me up for now..and hiya all

  23. Hey all. I'm going by Chefboyardrew on this site. I came here to get some good advice on fat loss, nutrition, and sex advice. To be blunt. I wish everyone the best of luck in whichever journey they may embark on.

  24. Hi Everyone. New to the forum and to the lifestyle. My Google searches after reading the New Yorker Article about GW15 keep landing here. Lots of good posts and info. Seems like a great community. Reading the threads have been really informative. Gotta go find an acronym or abbreviation and common terms list. Have a great weekend

  25. Hello, peeps. I'm here in Houston (Go 'Stros) and 4 weeks in TRT. I'm looking for answers and use search some before asking anything.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 11:59 PM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 12:30 PM
  4. New to Anabolic Minds
    By burymestanding in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 09:16 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 12:42 AM
Log in
Log in