Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 62 of 64 First ... 6061626364 Last

1. I haven't been on any boards for years.
    I was on several. I've been training since I was a kid 12 y/o n im 50 now.
    I've taken the whole kitchen sink of juice for 10 years trained naturally, locked up, all kinds of different methods.
    I'm 200 lbs, got all my abs and n pretty fckin lean..i tried to post a pic on my profile but there's not hot button to do so...unless this boards one with that Crazy **** you gotta have rep points or something before you can.

2. Hi to all you guys !!

I'm Ivan, an Italian guy that can be considered a novice in Bodybuilding (working out since January) but getting good results in body recomp.
    Height:1.85
    Weight:77kg (after summer cut)

I'm sure I'll have a good time here with you!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ItalyFIT View Post
    Hi to all you guys !!

I'm Ivan, an Italian guy that can be considered a novice in Bodybuilding (working out since January) but getting good results in body recomp.
    Height:1.85
    Weight:77kg (after summer cut)

I'm sure I'll have a good time here with you!
    Welcome to AM Ivan
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

4. Hey there, I'm Georgia and I'm a new member here. Just wanted to say "hi" and introduce myself. I am 34 years old and I have struggled with weight gain for much of my adult life. I hope to find some inspiration here and of course some helpful tips and motivation. Good luck and hope to chat more soon!
    -Georgia

5. Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaRegina View Post
    Hey there, I'm Georgia and I'm a new member here. Just wanted to say "hi" and introduce myself. I am 34 years old and I have struggled with weight gain for much of my adult life. I hope to find some inspiration here and of course some helpful tips and motivation. Good luck and hope to chat more soon!
    -Georgia
    Welcome Georgia
    •   

6. Thank You!

7. sup folks new dude here..came over from bb.com ..

32 year who finaly decided to get his arse in shape . was 270 a year ago.. now down to 205...

yep...addicted to the gym and the wife nags way to much....think that sums things.

Hellllo...

8. Hey everybody, I'm Mark, 27 years old looking to learn more about science - just got back into lifting after a long injury layover... Feels great to be back!
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by troybrown View Post
    sup folks new dude here..came over from bb.com ..

32 year who finaly decided to get his arse in shape . was 270 a year ago.. now down to 205...

yep...addicted to the gym and the wife nags way to much....think that sums things.

Hellllo...
    Welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by mhende17 View Post
    Hey everybody, I'm Mark, 27 years old looking to learn more about science - just got back into lifting after a long injury layover... Feels great to be back!
    Welcome, Mark!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

10. Hello everyone! Nice connection with you !

11. Quote Originally Posted by Eva ZFT View Post
    Hello everyone! Nice connection with you !
    Welcome

12. Thank you! You wake up so early? Or just not sleep?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Eva ZFT View Post
    Thank you! You wake up so early? Or just not sleep?
    I wake up early for work, and you are up early as well

14. hello all! My name is Cory.
    I am a former Marine and I played football in high school, I guess that's where my love of the iron started... I don't even know what this "cardio" means. I lift 5 days a week, purely for strength and to be able to eat what I want and not get fat lol. I have a beautiful daughter that will be 3 soon.
    I love playing Madden Football when I'm not in the gym or playing with my girl!
    I have taken everything under the sun at one point in time. Yes I have taken gear a couple times too. ( the good ol days!)
    Just finished a bottle of Hi-Tech pharmaceuticals 1-AD. Worked as stated! Gained 9 lbs and my strength went up! Pumps were decent...
    Glad to be here !

15. Quote Originally Posted by Hawgfan4ever View Post
    hello all! My name is Cory.
    I am a former Marine and I played football in high school, I guess that's where my love of the iron started... I don't even know what this "cardio" means. I lift 5 days a week, purely for strength and to be able to eat what I want and not get fat lol. I have a beautiful daughter that will be 3 soon.
    I love playing Madden Football when I'm not in the gym or playing with my girl!
    I have taken everything under the sun at one point in time. Yes I have taken gear a couple times too. ( the good ol days!)
    Just finished a bottle of Hi-Tech pharmaceuticals 1-AD. Worked as stated! Gained 9 lbs and my strength went up! Pumps were decent...
    Glad to be here !
    Welcome to AM Cory

16. Hey guys and gals. I'm new to the thread, but am not new to training. Definitely quite a bit of helpful info on here! I'm excited to join y'all!

-C

17. Here afternoon!
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus_82 View Post
    Hey guys and gals. I'm new to the thread, but am not new to training. Definitely quite a bit of helpful info on here! I'm excited to join y'all!

-C
    Happy to have you!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

19. Whats up everyone!! New to this forum....I'm 47 and an IFBB Mens Physique Pro. Got my Pro card this year at Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh this past July.... Then did my Pro Debut at the Tampa Pro this past August and came in 2nd place in the Masters class.....2923189[1].jpg

20. Quote Originally Posted by mytreefiddy View Post
    Whats up everyone!! New to this forum....I'm 47 and an IFBB Mens Physique Pro. Got my Pro card this year at Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh this past July.... Then did my Pro Debut at the Tampa Pro this past August and came in 2nd place in the Masters class.....2923189[1].jpg
    Welcome to AM!

21. Hello, new member tired of getting booted for over viewing forum results as a guest. I am here on research on many compounds and there relations and synergy with one another. Basic theory on various protocols and mitigation of side effects related to compounds. All for educational purposes.
    Thanks!
    Slim Jim

22. Quote Originally Posted by mytreefiddy View Post
    Whats up everyone!! New to this forum....I'm 47 and an IFBB Mens Physique Pro. Got my Pro card this year at Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh this past July.... Then did my Pro Debut at the Tampa Pro this past August and came in 2nd place in the Masters class.....2923189[1].jpg
    Welcome

23. So if this is not a forum for prohormone questions where can i ask? calling it anabolic minds smh
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ErwinBraun View Post
    So if this is not a forum for prohormone questions where can i ask? calling it anabolic minds smh
    There is a sub-forum for AAS.
    This separation is part of what makes this a great community for all types of people chasing anabolism
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

25. Hi Iím AmazingLife and I have been reading the threads from AM for a while now. I have a question about a new product I want to try so Iíll make a thread and would appreacite any feedback.

Thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 12:59 AM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 01:48 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds