Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 60 of 63 First ... 5859606162 ... Last

1. Hello all, I'm 35 yo, Italian but living in London UK, I signed up to get motivated to go to the gym and get back to lifting.
    I always have been very lean with above average muscle mass regardless of diet, lifestyle and physical activity.
    I recently experimented with MK 677 for 8 months, I am now using a low dose of mk 2866 and cardarine plus ephedrine and caffeine to lose fat. Pharmacy scale says 10% body fat and I am so vascular and ripped that people at work probably think something is up even though I deny. Lol. I think that if I start training and increase the androgens I could become freakish. But I'm in need of motivation. Hopefully talking with you guys will help!!! See ya around

2. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    Hey guys, my name is Grant. Signed up here many years ago but just recently got back into training so figured I'd drop in. I use to be almost 300 lbs so I began eating better and lifting weights. After a while I got down to 200( my lightest weight ever). Lifts were good and improving. Anyways kind fell off cause we had 2 more kids in a 3 year span(6 total). Gained lots of weight and got lazy. Well recently got back down to 230 just lifting and eating better. I work at a famous BBQ joint in my town so I have plenty of protein all day long (eating a huge Beef rib now
    ). Anyways just looking to read around here as I prefer the vibe more than other bodybuilding forums. See y'all round the forum . ✌
    Welcome back Grant
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bodyman17 View Post
    What's up guys my name is Justin I'm 32 and getting back into the mental mind set of building my empire. I just started hitting the gym hard and eating right. I'm always up for good advice from the experienced ones.
    Welcome Justin

4. Quote Originally Posted by MadDoc View Post
    Hello all, I'm 35 yo, Italian but living in London UK, I signed up to get motivated to go to the gym and get back to lifting.
    I always have been very lean with above average muscle mass regardless of diet, lifestyle and physical activity.
    I recently experimented with MK 677 for 8 months, I am now using a low dose of mk 2866 and cardarine plus ephedrine and caffeine to lose fat. Pharmacy scale says 10% body fat and I am so vascular and ripped that people at work probably think something is up even though I deny. Lol. I think that if I start training and increase the androgens I could become freakish. But I'm in need of motivation. Hopefully talking with you guys will help!!! See ya around
    Welcome @MadDoc

5. Thank you!
    •   

6. Hi all,

New here. Been lifting hard going on 22 years. Been on a couple other sites for many years.

That's about it I guess

7. Quote Originally Posted by Pryme View Post
    Hi all,

New here. Been lifting hard going on 22 years. Been on a couple other sites for many years.

That's about it I guess
    Welcome to AM!
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

8. Thank you!

9. Hello everyone!! Glad to be a part of anabolic minds!
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Welcome guys! @Hardworken glad to have you aboard
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

11. hey all,

New to these parts, been lifting for a couple years. Glad to hop in such a great community (as far as I can tell from lurking)

12. Quote Originally Posted by Adversus View Post
    hey all,

New to these parts, been lifting for a couple years. Glad to hop in such a great community (as far as I can tell from lurking)
    Welcome and lurk no more!
    I <3 Carbs

13. Been away for many many many years. Used to post here all the time when i got into the bodybuilding forums. Will come back often, looks like a lot of good activity here. Any old timers still here???

14. I'm really excited about starting another cycle of AAS after stopping for almost 7-8 years I'm 34 years old, height is 5'7 and weight is 74 kilos. I need your advice on my cycle, as I'm about to start soon. I've posted my cycle plan in the steriods forum . Looking forward to hearing for you guys!

Peace
  15. FNG

Aloha. Great site. I am writing from San Antonio TX.
    Just moved here from up North. More people in this town then the whole state of Montana. Lots of jobs here but leaving the house is like walking into a sauna everyday. Definitely going to need some time to acclimate. Any tips on gyms, stores, etc, welcome.
    If we had bacon we could have bacon and eggs....if we had eggs.

-Clark Schwedler R.I.P.
  16. VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
  17. Administrator

Welcome everyone!

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

18. Hi, i have found this forum looking for topics of my interest. Im glad I arrived here, im new and i have just registered I hope I can help and receive help also! Cheers!!

19. Hi, My name is Sabrina. I am 42 and have been very athletic my whole life. I love doing things and being out in nature. A few years back I started having unexplained (by conventional doctors) health issues... All endocrine. These issues have put me to the point where it is very difficult for me to be active. I have gained weight and if I do anything cardio like I used to, I gain more. I am here hoping to find some answers and suggestions as to what direction I could try going to be normal again. Loosing the ability to do the things I used to do has felt like a part of me dying. I want my life back and I've seen at least a dozen doctors, MD and DO and 20ish endocrinologists with no answers.. I have researched my problems in depth for quite some time and have been able to fix everything except the endocrine system. This site has been a wealth of knowledge for me in the past so I thought I should join

20. Welcome

21. Welcome! Hopefully you'll learn something useful here, same as me. @sabrina7476

22. Hello, I am new to Italy interesting group to learn ...

23. Quote Originally Posted by molas51 View Post
    Hello, I am new to Italy interesting group to learn ...
    Welcome.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

24. Hey crew I am a 24-year-old male who is in pursuit of health and wellness. Looking forward to corresponding with you all

25. YO!! new here, a good buddy told me this forum is where its at.... 26yo Polish dude, 3.5 years power lifting, 2years and currently chasing asthetic goals. I am sure i can learn alot from you guys, heppy to have joined!!

....oh and besides chasing gainz, i build/race/drift cars, ride bikes,play many sports, and im definitely a closet dork haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 11:59 PM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions