Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 56 of 59 First ... 5455565758 ... Last

1. Thanks you so much. Glad to get the direction here. lol

2. Hey everyone, I've been lurking around here for a long time now and thought I'd finally say hello. I've gained so much knowledge from this forum and I would like to thank all the members who so diligently contribute to this forum. I've been working out off and on for a while but I got back into and have been serious for 1.5 years. I'm 28yo, 6'2" and currently sitting at 170 pounds. As many others do I work two jobs and a lot of hours which consists of mainly nights but days as well. I've been on a cut for the past few months trying to loose this abdomen and love handle fat I've been carrying around since I was like 12-14yo. I tried to get leaned out last summer but hit 168 pounds and decided I needed to get some LBM before I got any leaner. Again, thanks to everyone for all the knowledge you have helped me gain.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mattwv View Post
    Hey everyone, I've been lurking around here for a long time now and thought I'd finally say hello. I've gained so much knowledge from this forum and I would like to thank all the members who so diligently contribute to this forum. I've been working out off and on for a while but I got back into and have been serious for 1.5 years. I'm 28yo, 6'2" and currently sitting at 170 pounds. As many others do I work two jobs and a lot of hours which consists of mainly nights but days as well. I've been on a cut for the past few months trying to loose this abdomen and love handle fat I've been carrying around since I was like 12-14yo. I tried to get leaned out last summer but hit 168 pounds and decided I needed to get some LBM before I got any leaner. Again, thanks to everyone for all the knowledge you have helped me gain.
    Welcome out of the shadows....
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

4. Just a passerby looking for knowledge. thanks in advance
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Welcome to Anabolic Minds!

Knowledge is never in short supply here
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ursalog View Post
    Just a passerby looking for knowledge. thanks in advance
    Same here. Thanks for your words.

7. Whadddd up!
    I go by the name Tookie, from TX!
    Been lifting for 15yrs and some change played D2 college ball and some arena football. I'm just here to learn some good knowledge.
    Thanks!

8. welcome bro lots of knowledgeable friendly people here
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Welcome guys!

10. Hello,

I am new member into this community. Please accept me guys. Glad to be a part into this community.

Thanks!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Pattinson7 View Post
    Hello,

I am new member into this community. Please accept me guys. Glad to be a part into this community.

Thanks!
    Welcome

12. Quote Originally Posted by Pattinson7 View Post
    Hello,

Thanks!
    Welcome to AM!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Tookie83 View Post
    Whadddd up!
    I go by the name Tookie, from TX!
    Been lifting for 15yrs and some change played D2 college ball and some arena football. I'm just here to learn some good knowledge.
    Thanks!
    Yo Tookie. Welcome bruh.

14. New to the forum, look forward to reading and sharing

15. Quote Originally Posted by Cash43 View Post
    New to the forum, look forward to reading and sharing
    Yo! Welcome.

16. welcome to everyone!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Cash43 View Post
    New to the forum, look forward to reading and sharing
    Enjoy your best time here. lol

18. New to the forum. Glad to be part of AM

19. Been lurking around here a few weeks and Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 32. I've worked out since I was 13 except for a period of 3 almost 4 years. My job required me to go to 3'rd shift. While on third I could barely maintain a normal life let alone work out or focus on my diet. So needless to say I've lost most of any gains I've ever made. I've been back on first for about a year and I'm just now starting to feel "normal". I've cycled orals in the past but apparently things have changed big time in 4 years. Ive just now gotten my diet pretty well nailed down the last 2 months and just starting to incorporate working out into my schedule. I'm no where near ready to run a cycle but enjoy researching and reading ( it helps keep me motivated lol). Right now I'm 5'10" and 220lbs and around 25% bf. 😔 Ultimately my goals are just to be in great shape and have some fun. Might even try out for the local semi-pro football team next spring (probably wishful thinking). But I'd love to get just one more year of playing time before I'm to old. Lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by Matt. View Post
    Been lurking around here a few weeks and Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 32. I've worked out since I was 13 except for a period of 3 almost 4 years. My job required me to go to 3'rd shift. While on third I could barely maintain a normal life let alone work out or focus on my diet. So needless to say I've lost most of any gains I've ever made. I've been back on first for about a year and I'm just now starting to feel "normal". I've cycled orals in the past but apparently things have changed big time in 4 years. Ive just now gotten my diet pretty well nailed down the last 2 months and just starting to incorporate working out into my schedule. I'm no where near ready to run a cycle but enjoy researching and reading ( it helps keep me motivated lol). Right now I'm 5'10" and 220lbs and around 25% bf. �� Ultimately my goals are just to be in great shape and have some fun. Might even try out for the local semi-pro football team next spring (probably wishful thinking). But I'd love to get just one more year of playing time before I'm to old. Lol
    Welcome to AM Matt
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Welcome to anyone I've missed!

Look forward to seeing you all around, post and get in on the AM action!
  22. Administrator

Welcome Matt!

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

23. Hello I'm Cheeky Monkey.

I'm 6ft tall, 208 lbs and in my late 30s. I've been seriously training and dieting since beginning of Feb this year. I started at 221 lbs so I'm making some progress. I'm trying to stay healthy and fit for my kids so I can be around for them as long as I can. I know, it sounds weird but it was the only way to motivate me to start taking care of my health.

Cheers!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Monkey View Post
    Hello I'm Cheeky Monkey.

I'm 6ft tall, 208 lbs and in my late 30s. I've been seriously training and dieting since beginning of Feb this year. I started at 221 lbs so I'm making some progress. I'm trying to stay healthy and fit for my kids so I can be around for them as long as I can. I know, it sounds weird but it was the only way to motivate me to start taking care of my health.

Cheers!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 11:59 PM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds