Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 43 of 62 First ... 4142434445 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JJ_ST1N View Post
    Well, I've been on here before, just to browse around stuff. Finally, decided to make an account. But, feels good to be in the best shape I've ever been in. Thanks.
    Welcome and congrats on hitting a personal best for fitness sir, hard to beat the feeling
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Welcome and congrats on hitting a personal best for fitness sir, hard to beat the feeling
    Thanks man, I appreciate that! I'm 25, 6'2 and weight 230. I've tried some new workout programs and they're definitely seeing results.
    •   

3. What a complete waste of time! I really thought that I would be able to get some advice on this forum, but every time I try to post ANYTHING. I'm told that it might contain too many URLs or forbidden words and the post is denied.

You can shove this where the sun never shines. I have better things to do than waste my time.

4. Welcome all.

I trust you are going to enjoy your stay I am also still new but have learned a great deal in a short time. Great community most here are real stand up folks great people here

5. Hey guys Tarnationify here,

I'm 22 years old and in college right now. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about AAS as I am thinking about starting my first cycle in a couple of months. Several people told me to check this forums out as it's a great place to learn. Looking forward to joining and contributing to the community!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tarnationify View Post
    Hey guys Tarnationify here,

I'm 22 years old and in college right now. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about AAS as I am thinking about starting my first cycle in a couple of months. Several people told me to check this forums out as it's a great place to learn. Looking forward to joining and contributing to the community!
    Welcome bro.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

7. Hey everyone I am Cole. Been on several other bodybuilding boards over the years and was looking for a new community to be apart of and contribute too.

I am looking to build myself into the biggest freak of a human I can be. I have a two serious logs going on some other forums and am considering starting one here to document my progress

Glad to be here and hope to learn and help others learn along the way!
    IG @coledreyer - constantly posting about life, bodybuilding and everything else.
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cole.dreyer.5
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/284897-developing-freak.html
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Welcome to AM all!

Any questions or concerns (to the frustrated gentleman a few posts back) feel free to PM myself, @TheSolution , or @MidwestBeast

Or bring any concerns here:

The updated AM

Hope you all tour around, consider a log or creating your own thread with any questions. Great crowd here
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Welcome to AM all!

Any questions or concerns (to the frustrated gentleman a few posts back) feel free to PM myself, @TheSolution , or @MidwestBeast

Or bring any concerns here:

The updated AM

Hope you all tour around, consider a log or creating your own thread with any questions. Great crowd here
    What he said
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cole Dreyer View Post
    Hey everyone I am Cole. Been on several other bodybuilding boards over the years and was looking for a new community to be apart of and contribute too.

I am looking to build myself into the biggest freak of a human I can be. I have a two serious logs going on some other forums and am considering starting one here to document my progress

Glad to be here and hope to learn and help others learn along the way!
    Welcome to AM bud

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Welcome to AM bud

Thank you sir!

12. Hello, I'm in my mid-thirties and fat. Yep, I freely admit it. I worked out on a regular basis for about three years and then I had an accident and was knocked out of the gym for a few months. A few months turned in to a couple of years. The next thing you know, I went from 190 and 20% body fat back to 226. (God only knows the bf percentage.)

Right now I have a program I have been using consistently for seven weeks. I've been back at it for about four months and things are progressing. I do need to tune in my diet.

My goal is to get back under 200 (doctor's orders) in the next year, and get in shape to start a police academy in five months. Hopefully some information here will help.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Great goal Mike!
    Best of luck with the academy!

Until then, we'd love to help you out sir.
    Best idea might be to create a thread letting us know some stats and current diet/progress

But it sounds like you're making strides on your own already, so props to you brother

14. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Great goal Mike!
    Best of luck with the academy!

Until then, we'd love to help you out sir.
    Best idea might be to create a thread letting us know some stats and current diet/progress

But it sounds like you're making strides on your own already, so props to you brother
    + 1 to this! We are happy to help anyway we can Mike! Start a thread and let us know!
    IG @coledreyer - constantly posting about life, bodybuilding and everything else.
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cole.dreyer.5
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/284897-developing-freak.html

15. Hey everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself.

Im a 37 year old male from Norway now living in Sweden. Im a natty who has been lifting since i was 13 years old and i absolutely love it. I was very active on forums from 1998 to 2010 but then i got kinda fed up with it. But now that im approaching 40 i figured i needed to get educated about what natural options there are out there to help me keep my body able to withstand the amount of training i want to do.

From what ive read this is a great forum with alot of good people so im looking forward to start learning. I allready have a thread ready that ill push out soon and hopefully you will help me out there.

16. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    Hey everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself.

Im a 37 year old male from Norway now living in Sweden. Im a natty who has been lifting since i was 13 years old and i absolutely love it. I was very active on forums from 1998 to 2010 but then i got kinda fed up with it. But now that im approaching 40 i figured i needed to get educated about what natural options there are out there to help me keep my body able to withstand the amount of training i want to do.

From what ive read this is a great forum with alot of good people so im looking forward to start learning. I allready have a thread ready that ill push out soon and hopefully you will help me out there.
    Welcome ! You're at a great place man
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    Hey everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself.

Definitely a great forum. Welcome man!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯Innovative Labs✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

18. I'm a 25-year-old guy from the US. I've been lifting for 2 years now, doing a mix of strength training and bodybuilding. I originally got into lifting to bulk up for contact martial arts.

I'm here to read around and ask questions to help me get to the next level with my physique and strength.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Welcome newcomers!

Take some time and browse around, Stickies are great starting places and navigation be section should be pretty strait forward.

Any Questions feel free to send myself, @MidwestBeast , or @The Solution a personal message (top right) and we'd happily help out

Have fun treating your mind to some anabolism!

20. 26 y/o dude living in NC. Been lifting on and off for 10 years and been pretty serious about fitness the last 2. In the military so training revolves around overall athleticism. Cant wait for a time I can just get strong and HUGE. For now, my money is made being fast.

21. Quote Originally Posted by jkid434 View Post
    26 y/o dude living in NC. Been lifting on and off for 10 years and been pretty serious about fitness the last 2. In the military so training revolves around overall athleticism. Cant wait for a time I can just get strong and HUGE. For now, my money is made being fast.
    Welcome to AM and thanks for your service.

22. Welcome to all the new folks! I've been working so much that I haven't taken a moment to jump into our welcome thread for quite some time. For that, I apologize! We love the new blood, new outlooks, and extra brain cells to work together towards solutions and ideas for us and our brothers and sisters.

23. What's going on y'all, I'm Nash,

I'm 26 y/o and have just entered the strongman lifting world. I love taking my body to it's absolute limit and feel this is the place to find out how to do that. Previous college athlete, 6'8 275 and just want to get bigger.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Gnashtynash View Post
    What's going on y'all, I'm Nash,

I'm 26 y/o and have just entered the strongman lifting world. I love taking my body to it's absolute limit and feel this is the place to find out how to do that. Previous college athlete, 6'8 275 and just want to get bigger.
    Welcome bruh!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Gnashtynash View Post
    What's going on y'all, I'm Nash,

6'8 and 275- yea, you need to be bigger! lol

welcome to the forum bro
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 11:59 PM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds