Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 40 of 55 First ... 3839404142 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    welcome to the forum bro and many gainz ahead
    Thank you, far from what I was back in the day, but I know I can get back to it. Never had much strength in my arms ( pr bench 185 ), but pr deadlift was 500 so I'm focusing mostly on upper body to start

2. Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjusa View Post
    Thank you, far from what I was back in the day, but I know I can get back to it. Never had much strength in my arms ( pr bench 185 ), but pr deadlift was 500 so I'm focusing mostly on upper body to start
    any start is a good start
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order
    •   

3. Hey all. Long time lurker here. Finally made an account after hitting the page view limit several times over the past few years (used Google incognito to reset the limit ha). Same name on bb.com forums and been at this game consistently again for the past three and a half years.

As far as my journey goes, long story short - was real lean and fit during grade school (played sports year-round and began lifting in high school). College partying and pizza made me fat (actually laziness did), first year of post-college full-time job put me in my heaviest at 227 lbs. Told myself I need to fukin prioritize my health again. Began again in 2013, cut down to 162 in 2014 and now in better shape than I've ever been. I've had UC since 2008 but it's not gonna keep me from my goals. Current stats - 187 lbs, 12% bf at 5'10. 285 B, 375 S, 385 D. Excited to join the AM community and make more brain gains.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Similar stat shifts to my own when I started brother, welcome to AnabolicMinds
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by phatmarky View Post
    Hey all. Long time lurker here. Finally made an account after hitting the page view limit several times over the past few years (used Google incognito to reset the limit ha). Same name on bb.com forums and been at this game consistently again for the past three and a half years.

As far as my journey goes, long story short - was real lean and fit during grade school (played sports year-round and began lifting in high school). College partying and pizza made me fat (actually laziness did), first year of post-college full-time job put me in my heaviest at 227 lbs. Told myself I need to fukin prioritize my health again. Began again in 2013, cut down to 162 in 2014 and now in better shape than I've ever been. I've had UC since 2008 but it's not gonna keep me from my goals. Current stats - 187 lbs, 12% bf at 5'10“. 285 B, 375 S, 385 D. Excited to join the AM community and make more brain gains.
    Welcome!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/
    •   

6. Hey AM brothers and sisters Iv been lurking for awhile got tired of watching the fun figured I'd join I'm 24 5'8" 215 married have two kids work construction for a living hobbies are lifting and rugby I tore my acl and meniscus about 8 months ago and was able to get it repaired cause of the kids lol so I fell off the wagon and relized recently Iv gotten fat af lol so now I'm on the road to get back in shape and back on that field asap with all the knowledge and comradery this site has I think il be able to do so!

7. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Hey AM brothers and sisters Iv been lurking for awhile got tired of watching the fun figured I'd join I'm 24 5'8" 215 married have two kids work construction for a living hobbies are lifting and rugby I tore my acl and meniscus about 8 months ago and was able to get it repaired cause of the kids lol so I fell off the wagon and relized recently Iv gotten fat af lol so now I'm on the road to get back in shape and back on that field asap with all the knowledge and comradery this site has I think il be able to do so!
    Welcome brother. I feel your pain on the ACL tear. I had a full rupture and reparative surgery. 3 years post I'm squatting more than ever. Good luck on the journey back.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

8. My name is Jeff. I am 26 years old. 5'9 and 211 lbs. I played football until 21 years old (playing weight 225). About six months ago I was 298 lbs. from dealing with some depression and packing on the lbs. After getting down to my current weight on a strict keto diet and lots of cardio/heavy lifting. I had to take a break from the diet, as it was getting to be a bit much. Now I have to finish this weight loss off and build some of my muscle back. It's been rough and I am here for some guidance and motivation. I want nothing more than to get into the single digit bf% and get some of my muscle back. Still have the good frame and strength. Ready to get back to working hard.

9. Quote Originally Posted by usedtobebig View Post
    My name is Jeff. I am 26 years old. 5'9 and 211 lbs. I played football until 21 years old (playing weight 225). About six months ago I was 298 lbs. from dealing with some depression and packing on the lbs. After getting down to my current weight on a strict keto diet and lots of cardio/heavy lifting. I had to take a break from the diet, as it was getting to be a bit much. Now I have to finish this weight loss off and build some of my muscle back. It's been rough and I am here for some guidance and motivation. I want nothing more than to get into the single digit bf% and get some of my muscle back. Still have the good frame and strength. Ready to get back to working hard.
    Welcome to AM.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Welcome brother. I feel your pain on the ACL tear. I had a full rupture and reparative surgery. 3 years post I'm squatting more than ever. Good luck on the journey back.
    Glad to hear you repair didn't fail and thanks I appreciate it

11. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Hey AM brothers and sisters Iv been lurking for awhile got tired of watching the fun figured I'd join I'm 24 5'8" 215 married have two kids work construction for a living hobbies are lifting and rugby I tore my acl and meniscus about 8 months ago and was able to get it repaired cause of the kids lol so I fell off the wagon and relized recently Iv gotten fat af lol so now I'm on the road to get back in shape and back on that field asap with all the knowledge and comradery this site has I think il be able to do so!
    welcome Rugby,

never a better day than the one we choose to make a change
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

12. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    welcome Rugby,

never a better day than the one we choose to make a change
    Thank you bruh

13. Hey to everyone! New to these forums even though I frequent some other notable ones. Great to be here.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Welcome to all the newcomers

Explore around and post away, the bigger we grow the more compiled knowledge we have

15. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Welcome to all the newcomers

Explore around and post away, the bigger we grow the more compiled knowledge we have
    Thank you very much.

16. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Thank you very much.
    Welcome brother everyone here is great you'll love it lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Welcome brother everyone here is great you'll love it lol
    Thanks bro, appreciate the kind words. Seems like a cool place so far.

18. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Hey to everyone! New to these forums even though I frequent some other notable ones. Great to be here.
    Welcome to AM!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

19. hello my name is craig,55,been over at outlaw muscle for 12 years now,thought i could get some fresh new insight,site look very nice..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by roidman_olm; 07-10-2016 at 04:10 PM. Reason: picture

20. Quote Originally Posted by roidman_olm View Post
    hello my name is craig,55,been over at outlaw muscle for 12 years now,thought i could get some fresh new insight,site look very nice..
    Welcome bruh

21. Quote Originally Posted by roidman_olm View Post
    hello my name is craig,55,been over at outlaw muscle for 12 years now,thought i could get some fresh new insight,site look very nice..
    Welcome to AM Craig!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

22. Hello. I am new to this forum and it is also the first forum of this nature that I have been a part of. I am excited to be here and I am motivated to make positive changes in my life. Here is a bit about myself!
    My name is Rob. I live in Georgia and work as a restaurant manager. I enjoy punching and kicking as a means of exercise. My personal goal is to lose chest fat and increase my muscle mass!
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Welcome to Anabolic Minds sir, and as we have many, many food fans here I have to ask the same thing MWB just did lol

Hope you explore and settle in
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 11:59 PM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:48 AM