Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 40 of 43 First ... 3839404142 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    thats so incredible and inspiring! awesome! what made you bite the bullet and change your life?
    Being that big was just pure hell. a dark hell where death is litterally at your door step. . . I wanted to help people who were in my situation, give myself a reason to live and give others an rope to grab onto. I was lucky though, I have always been an rather athletic kid even when I was at my heaviest I was borderline a bunch of bad diseases. I was so lucky that change happened when it did.

2. Quote Originally Posted by VTGhoul View Post
    Being that big was just pure hell. a dark hell where death is litterally at your door step. . . I wanted to help people who were in my situation, give myself a reason to live and give others an rope to grab onto. I was lucky though, I have always been an rather athletic kid even when I was at my heaviest I was borderline a bunch of bad diseases. I was so lucky that change happened when it did.
    thats so awesome. how old were you when u decided to change? how long have you been on this new lifestyle road?

i saw this woman at my gym a few times. She was wheelchair bound bc she was so heavy. It was really inspiring to see her bc she had a personal "life" assistant with her who helped bring her weights, pull down the pulldown bar for her to reach it etc . I moved gyms since and i hope that she continued. she was about 50. I find those types of people so inspiring. I get super self conscious when i gain 10 lbs to where i don't want to go to the the gym .... almost... body dysmorphia ftw... ugh.
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    thats so awesome. how old were you when u decided to change? how long have you been on this new lifestyle road?

i saw this woman at my gym a few times. She was wheelchair bound bc she was so heavy. It was really inspiring to see her bc she had a personal "life" assistant with her who helped bring her weights, pull down the pulldown bar for her to reach it etc . I moved gyms since and i hope that she continued. she was about 50. I find those types of people so inspiring. I get super self conscious when i gain 10 lbs to where i don't want to go to the the gym .... almost... body dysmorphia ftw... ugh.
    Since I was around 19. So about 8 years now. It has sucked, but sucked so good. I now love the gym, I love training. These last few months I have been super depressed due to lack of training (because of a injury). It has only made me appreciate my journey much more. The hardest part is starting it really is.

4. Hey guys i'm new at this forum, being looking around and reading and already loving all the great information.
    I'm 28 years old living in Europe so sorry for my bad english, also i have a train 5 days a week.
    Hope to share and learn as much information possible

Thanks

5. Quote Originally Posted by johnny__08 View Post
    Hey guys i'm new at this forum, being looking around and reading and already loving all the great information.
    I'm 28 years old living in Europe so sorry for my bad english, also i have a train 5 days a week.
    Hope to share and learn as much information possible

Thanks
    Welcome to AM!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/
    •   

6. Hi I'm Rockholt!

7. Quote Originally Posted by pfrogers69 View Post
    Hi I'm Rockholt!
    Welcome
    OLYMPUS UK REP

8. Nice nice

9. Thank you!

10. Hi I'm new and just introducing myself.

I'm 33 years old, been in the Navy 6 years and have one year left. I got a BS in Mechanical Engineering before the navy at Knoxville, TN and looking to use that to once I get out to do product development for the fitness industry. I actually already have a few ideas and doing some online coaching in licensing that I'm pretty excited about.

I got into bodybuilding when I was a 17 because I was very small around 165 in high school. Now after 15 years of working out on and off I'm up to 230 and around 15% bf. I want to bulk over the winter and cut around April for the summer and continue that rotation for my 30's.

I use to drink since 21 which I tried to give up several times last year and finally I think have given up for good and I'm at 55 days alcohol free right now and working on going all year 2017 without a drink. I used a forum called Sobertime for anyone interested in making this change as well and recommend it as I've noticing so many benefits in and out of the gym and in life in general from not drinking at all.

I'm looking forward to focusing more on working out in 2017 more seriously than any year before due to giving up drinking and going out and not being attached to a ship and at a shore facility in the Navy where I cna work out pretty much everyday if I want. Not saying that I will but I plan to work out hard around 6 days a week if I can.

Currently I'm using Bodyspace app to track my workouts and MyFitnessPal for my diet. I hired a personal trainer at the gym who has competed before and may consider that in the future but right now I just enjoy working out looking good and feeling healthy.

For meals I do meal prep at the house. Chicken, steak, fish, eggs, broccoli and rice are my go to meals. I like to keep it simple and doing around 250g of protein and 250g of carbs a day. Also supplement with fish oil, protein shakes, bcaas, muiltivitamin, CLA, and creatine.

I'm looking at trying out a good stack. I was researching LG SCIENCES BULKING ANDRO KIT and Super DMZ 5.0 and wondering what others might be good if anyone has any suggestions.

Looking forward to meeting everyone eventually and hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain890 View Post
    Hi I'm new and just introducing myself.

I'm 33 years old, been in the Navy 6 years and have one year left. I got a BS in Mechanical Engineering before the navy at Knoxville, TN and looking to use that to once I get out to do product development for the fitness industry. I actually already have a few ideas and doing some online coaching in licensing that I'm pretty excited about.

I got into bodybuilding when I was a 17 because I was very small around 165 in high school. Now after 15 years of working out on and off I'm up to 230 and around 15% bf. I want to bulk over the winter and cut around April for the summer and continue that rotation for my 30's.

I use to drink since 21 which I tried to give up several times last year and finally I think have given up for good and I'm at 55 days alcohol free right now and working on going all year 2017 without a drink. I used a forum called Sobertime for anyone interested in making this change as well and recommend it as I've noticing so many benefits in and out of the gym and in life in general from not drinking at all.

I'm looking forward to focusing more on working out in 2017 more seriously than any year before due to giving up drinking and going out and not being attached to a ship and at a shore facility in the Navy where I cna work out pretty much everyday if I want. Not saying that I will but I plan to work out hard around 6 days a week if I can.

Currently I'm using Bodyspace app to track my workouts and MyFitnessPal for my diet. I hired a personal trainer at the gym who has competed before and may consider that in the future but right now I just enjoy working out looking good and feeling healthy.

For meals I do meal prep at the house. Chicken, steak, fish, eggs, broccoli and rice are my go to meals. I like to keep it simple and doing around 250g of protein and 250g of carbs a day. Also supplement with fish oil, protein shakes, bcaas, muiltivitamin, CLA, and creatine.

I'm looking at trying out a good stack. I was researching LG SCIENCES BULKING ANDRO KIT and Super DMZ 5.0 and wondering what others might be good if anyone has any suggestions.

Looking forward to meeting everyone eventually and hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!!
    Welcome to AM and Merry Christmas! Head on over to the anabolics forum and start a thread for first time cycle advice. You will get a lot of input and meet other members that way Congrats on your sobriety and also thanks for your military service. Welcome aboard.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

12. This is Pez, I have been over at Outlawmuscle since 2005 and even before that when you could could the number of bodybuilding forums on one or two hands. Being an old ****er (45) and beat up I am have learned a lot about restorative treatments (what works and what is BS) and also a little chemical knowledge (mostly anecdotal ) but I'd like to contribute in not only harm reduction but also with TRT .
  13. Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain890 View Post

I'!
    Welcome u sound like a beast. Nice gains from your high school years! Want to meal prep for me? It's the worst part of living healthy....

250 G protein. .. I get around 140. I can't fathom what an extra 100 looks and feels like. I'm full already

Congratulations on sobriety! That's so amazing
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

14. Quote Originally Posted by EL PezIdente View Post
    This is Pez, I have been over at Outlawmuscle since 2005 and even before that when you could could the number of bodybuilding forums on one or two hands. Being an old ****er (45) and beat up I am have learned a lot about restorative treatments (what works and what is BS) and also a little chemical knowledge (mostly anecdotal ) but I'd like to contribute in not only harm reduction but also with TRT .
    Very cool stuff. Welcome to AM!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

15. Hello bros, guys, and everyone else. I am very new to posting on the forum. I have been a member for many years and have read a lot of threads but am just starting to post.
    Not too many rules to follow so thats cool.
    I have asked a couple questions and gotten a couple responses but not a lot of feedback so I figured Id intro myself. Thanks to the few guys that have helped me so far.
    Im 34, 5' 10", 165lb. Been lifting and exercising on and off my whole life. In the last few years Ive gotten more committed to my health and appearance. I have a physically demanding job so staying in shape is crucial. I have a girlfriend, soon to be fiance, that is 10yrs younger than me so I gotta stay youthful lol!
    Thats about it. Thanks in advance for all help I receive. Happy 2017!

16. Quote Originally Posted by rIppedme7 View Post
    Hello bros, guys, and everyone else. I am very new to posting on the forum. I have been a member for many years and have read a lot of threads but am just starting to post.
    Not too many rules to follow so thats cool.
    I have asked a couple questions and gotten a couple responses but not a lot of feedback so I figured Id intro myself. Thanks to the few guys that have helped me so far.
    Im 34, 5' 10", 165lb. Been lifting and exercising on and off my whole life. In the last few years Ive gotten more committed to my health and appearance. I have a physically demanding job so staying in shape is crucial. I have a girlfriend, soon to be fiance, that is 10yrs younger than me so I gotta stay youthful lol!
    Thats about it. Thanks in advance for all help I receive. Happy 2017!
    Welcome!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

17. Hey all,

I've been a lifter and strength competitor for a long time now. I've had a great deal of success and failure and I wanted to join this community to share a little of my accumulated knowledge and also gain a little in the process.

If anyone has any questions about lifting at high level performance, dieting, hormones, peptides, and supplements shoot me a PM. I'm more than willing to share what I've learned along my journey.

18. Hey everybody new here 6ft 285lbs late 30's training about 10 years and powerlifting for almost 1 year. I hold the bench record for full power in my age weight class and dealift record in single lift categorie. Good to see their are powerlifters in here so maybe this could be my new home glad to be here!

19. Quote Originally Posted by POWERSHARK View Post
    Hey everybody new here 6ft 285lbs late 30's training about 10 years and powerlifting for almost 1 year. I hold the bench record for full power in my age weight class and dealift record in single lift categorie. Good to see their are powerlifters in here so maybe this could be my new home glad to be here!
    Welcome!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

20. New guy here. From Seattle. Just found this place. Starting Halodrol today and thought I'd come here to meet with like minded people
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Welcome everyone!

Browse around and brave a few posts great community here at Anabolic Minds
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

22. thank you bro. looking forward to learning a lot and meeting some great people

23. Quote Originally Posted by BigZak View Post
    New guy here. From Seattle. Just found this place. Starting Halodrol today and thought I'd come here to meet with like minded people
    Welcome. Halodrol by HT or Halodrol OG designer?
    OLYMPUS UK REP

24. Halodrol by Gaspari

25. M y name is Burjs
    Just wanted to say hello to all of you. N ew to this site and not too sure what i may have to add to the site but will as i go along.

26. Quote Originally Posted by yaya4thebroth View Post
    M y name is Burjs
    Just wanted to say hello to all of you. N ew to this site and not too sure what i may have to add to the site but will as i go along.
    Welcome to AM Burjs
    OLYMPUS UK REP

27. Quote Originally Posted by Eldthursar View Post
    Hey all,

I've been a lifter and strength competitor for a long time now. I've had a great deal of success and failure and I wanted to join this community to share a little of my accumulated knowledge and also gain a little in the process.

If anyone has any questions about lifting at high level performance, dieting, hormones, peptides, and supplements shoot me a PM. I'm more than willing to share what I've learned along my journey.
    Quote Originally Posted by POWERSHARK View Post
    Hey everybody new here 6ft 285lbs late 30's training about 10 years and powerlifting for almost 1 year. I hold the bench record for full power in my age weight class and dealift record in single lift categorie. Good to see their are powerlifters in here so maybe this could be my new home glad to be here!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigZak View Post
    New guy here. From Seattle. Just found this place. Starting Halodrol today and thought I'd come here to meet with like minded people
    Quote Originally Posted by BigZak View Post
    Halodrol by Gaspari
    Quote Originally Posted by yaya4thebroth View Post
    M y name is Burjs
    welcome everyone
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by yaya4thebroth View Post
    M y name is Burjs
    Welcome to AM!

29. Thank you all for the welcome

30. yo guys just another gym rat here trying to get to the next level in health and fitness.

used to be depressed and a drug addict used to feel like my life was pointless and already over and then I quit all that **** that made me weak and started going to the gym again. I was 27 fat, skinny, unhealthy, etc. I'm 28 now and still not satisfied with my results mostly related to bf % but im a LOT healthier and happier than before. I really look forward to use this site to be able to talk to people interested in the same things as me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 11:59 PM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions