New Guy

89Flex

89Flex

Awards
Hi this is 89Flex im new to this site just wanted to say hello and gonna try to figure out how to use the forums now If anyone has any pointers on just getting started I would greatly appreciate it.
Been out of the gym for a few months due to moving around but settled down now and back at it. I have a very fast metabolism so any tips on getting to my 195-200 Lb bodyweight goal please let me know.

Stats: 5'8" 175lbs 25 years old...Goals: Reach 200 Pounds
Thanks for letting me join :)

Last edited:
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to the forum. I'm always happy to help with any questions with what little knowledge I have. My advice for hitting weight is to eat good clean foods and a lot of it. Track your macros and hit those goals everyday and you will gain. You'll have to be specific if you're seeking guidance about what sups to use. PM me anytime. I'm on daily.

89Flex

89Flex

Awards
HEy I really appreciate it ive never really used a forum site before so new to it all but ive been in and out of the gym for about 8 years and im really getting back into it full now cause ive finally got stable living situation...but im not sure about all the new supps out these days. A few years back I was on a mass diet and taking Muscle Milk, Protein shakes every couple hours and before my workout I used N.O. Explode and I had a pretty good result for that beginner phase gained about 20 pounds of muscle...I have kept that weight and now am getting back into it so trying to learn more about SERMs...I think the closest thing ive had to that was the original Halodrol not the liquid gels the original and I noticed a little increase in strength and stamina. More than just regular everyday supplements.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HEy I really appreciate it ive never really used a forum site before so new to it all but ive been in and out of the gym for about 8 years and im really getting back into it full now cause ive finally got stable living situation...but im not sure about all the new supps out these days. A few years back I was on a mass diet and taking Muscle Milk, Protein shakes every couple hours and before my workout I used N.O. Explode and I had a pretty good result for that beginner phase gained about 20 pounds of muscle...I have kept that weight and now am getting back into it so trying to learn more about SERMs...I think the closest thing ive had to that was the original Halodrol not the liquid gels the original and I noticed a little increase in strength and stamina. More than just regular everyday supplements.
This is the right place to learn. Lots of info. SERM means selective estrogen receptor modulator. This compound is used during post cycle therapy to help restart your body's own natural test production which will shut off when using AAS/PH. Halodrol by the way was a pro hormone.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hi this is 89Flex im new to this site just wanted to say hello and gonna try to figure out how to use the forums now If anyone has any pointers on just getting started I would greatly appreciate it. Been out of the gym for a few months due to moving around but settled down now and back at it. I have a very fast metabolism so any tips on getting to my 195-200 Lb bodyweight goal please let me know. Stats: 5'8" 175lbs 25 years old...Goals: Reach 200 Pounds Thanks for letting me join :)
Welcome to Anabolic Minds brother,

You picked a great community to join, within a month you will know all of us and feel at home if you stick around.

Plenty of educated individuals here for any question you could ever have.
Mess around in the general conversations or jump right in and ask your questions.

As for the mass gain it is always as simple as increasing you calorie intake

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome Flex!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Welcome aboard. Trust me, you're going to like it here.

89Flex

89Flex

Awards
Oh okay and yeah that's rite Pro Hormone I was probably like 18-19 when I used that its been awhile back but I hate that they took it off the market and put this new Halodrol Liquidgels on cause its not the same product. Im sure there are a lot of new things out now ive just got to do a little more research and get back up to speed.

89Flex

89Flex

Awards
Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the site and yeah I plan on sticking around ive always been kinda a lone soldier in the workout scene cause hardly anyone I know is into it around here so ill definitely be able to use all the info I get from u guys. Im gonna get the rest of my stats up soon ive got to check some measurements so we know what im working with and what to aim for.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Welcome to AM 89Flex . This is the place to be if you want to take your training to the next level or be a part of encouraging others to do the same :)

89Flex

89Flex

Awards
Thanks guys...well its not a great picture but I took one with the laptop just now and put it up

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
89Flex

89Flex

Awards
Yeah ive been lightly working out like 3 times a week 30 minutes each time for the past year cause that's all I had time for but now im back into free time so im gonna go hard and try to hit my goal of 200LBS which I know is high for my height 5'9" and my speedy metabolism

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Going to take a while but you will get there

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you mean SARM not SERM. SARMs are being used a lot more lately since the PH ban and people are seeing very nice results. Being that you are just getting back into it from a good break, I would suggest wait before starting up anything like that. Your body will more than likely respond nicely to lifting again after the break and could see some nice gains/ recomp effects.
BTW, welcome to AM!

89Flex

89Flex

Awards
Yeah SARM that's what I meant haha thanks and yeah im gonna just do a regular routine for a little while before I move on since its been awhile... im trying to find a new good mix of pre and post workout supplements that have good reviews.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah ive been lightly working out like 3 times a week 30 minutes each time for the past year cause that's all I had time for but now im back into free time so im gonna go hard and try to hit my goal of 200LBS which I know is high for my height 5'9" and my speedy metabolism
Food is your friend :) Welcome to the boards!