Jobs

Grass hoppa

Awards
Best careers/Jobs for bodybuilders, what do you guys do for work

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I believe your career should be something you are passionate about and puts you in a good place. Work/life balance is key imo to a healthy life.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe your career should be something you are passionate about and puts you in a good place. Work/life balance is key imo to a healthy life.
This. Hobbies should not dictate what you do in life. One needs to learn how to balance their hobbies around their career.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do what makes you happy, no one should have to get out of bed every morning and Dread going to work !!

st@ylifting

Awards
I was a master detailer until last week now I'm training to be a car salesman personally I loved cleaning cars and making them look incredible

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Do what makes you happy, no one should have to get out of bed every morning and Dread going to work !!
This x10000

If the opportunity is there

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did this for 8 years. I woke up with anxiety every morning and left work stressed out every night. I stayed because I didn't think I deserved or could have gotten better. Being laid off was the best thing that ever happened to me. ☺

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im a mutha phukkin bad - ass refrigeration technician for Greystar National... and yes I chose this position to work around my bodybuilding

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was a master detailer until last week now I'm training to be a car salesman personally I loved cleaning cars and making them look incredible
I sold cars for 13 years, it is a lot of hours but a great way to make a living!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It truly should be about passion. I watched my father struggle 7 days a week to barely get by and keep a roof over my head. I refused to allow myself that same struggle.

He was an immigrant barber who used to travel to people's house to cut hair. He would always push me and my sister to do better and to get an education. Luckily we listened. :)