Any juicers here?

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Muahahaha Ninja son! Chops everything up, i even throw the actual scooper inside it and blend it up

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ninjas are great!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ninja Mega Kitchen System checking in.

Best thing ever

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ninja crew checking in. It works great for blending any protein shakes or fruit based smoothies. However mine is terrible with any green smoothies. It has a hard time chopping up Kale and you end up with bits of it in your shake.

If you have the money get yourself a Vitamix or Blentec, you can't go wrong with those. They're top of the line. If you want one just to make protein shakes then a ninja will do.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As far as blenders vs juicers, I like blenders better. Juicers are nice, but I don't believe they give you the texture of a smoothie.

D

DB1219

Awards
We have a magic bullet and 2 blenders. The bullet was pretty cheap and I did not think it would hold up but it's still working fine with years of almost daily use. It is a little under powered, but works fine for smoothies/vegetable drinks serving 1 or 2 people. The blender I use is an Oster brand multiple settings, lots of power ( grinds up anything) and makes a lot.

S

st@ylifting

Awards
I have a bullet as wheel pretty good in my opinion I heard vitamix is the best anyone got one

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Only problem with ninjas is the fear I get when having to wash those razor sharp blades. That think will chop your finger up. Blendtec, I love watching them blend all those objects in their videos, thats a badass blender

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ninja Mega Kitchen System checking in.

Best thing ever
That is exactly what I am looking at!

Ninja crew checking in. It works great for blending any protein shakes or fruit based smoothies. However mine is terrible with any green smoothies. It has a hard time chopping up Kale and you end up with bits of it in your shake.

If you have the money get yourself a Vitamix or Blentec, you can't go wrong with those. They're top of the line. If you want one just to make protein shakes then a ninja will do.
Vitamix looks good.

Thanks all for the replies!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no problems chopping anything in the Ninja. Its good for protein ice cream too.

Just get one of the highest models, still cheaper than vita

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no problems chopping anything in the Ninja. Its good for protein ice cream too.

Just get one of the highest models, still cheaper than vita
What model# you have??Walmart has either the BL770 for $159 or the BL771 for $175.Pretty cool I get to use my sister's discount code too.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What model# you have??Walmart has either the BL770 for $159 or the BL771 for $175.Pretty cool I get to use my sister's discount code too.
That's a good price for those. I have the BL660.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I need to get into blending and juicing, it would make my daily vegetable intake a lot greater

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Magic Bullet. LOVE IT.

A couple buddies said their Ninjas didn't last long, but I don't have any experience with them.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to get into blending and juicing, it would make my daily vegetable intake a lot greater
Yes! Most definitely helps with that!! Makes it look a little gross but who cares! Lol

Magic Bullet. LOVE IT.

A couple buddies said their Ninjas didn't last long, but I don't have any experience with them.
I had a magic bullet for years! It broke last year and we got a ninja. One of the smaller sets though. Works great!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes! Most definitely helps with that!! Makes it look a little gross but who cares! Lol

I had a magic bullet for years! It broke last year and we got a ninja. One of the smaller sets though. Works great!
For an electronic mixer used multiple times a day and/or week, a couple years is prob worth it.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For an electronic mixer used multiple times a day and/or week, a couple years is prob worth it.
Absolutely! Only reason we switched to a ninja was because we didn't have a food processor so we got a 2 in 1. Lol

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack this thread, but maybe I'll start a thread so we can post all our favorite ingredients and recipes to use for juicing/blending.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to hijack this thread, but maybe I'll start a thread so we can post all our favorite ingredients and recipes to use for juicing/blending.
That's a good idea.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've broken too many blenders and juicers. I've even resulted to using my mom's food processor. I suck at this food making stuff... ??

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
I got a good one its called a vegetti, doesnt blend but it makes spaghetti out of vegetables, now back to them blenders. magic bullet is the **** I keep one in my locker at work

D

DB1219

Awards
My go-to vegetable drink is baby spinach, some celery, carrots, maybe broccoli and cauliflower if we have it. I mix this with vegetable drink like v-8. I don't drink it every day, but it's a nice alternative to salad or when you need something quick. I think it's easier to digest as well.

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
Hands down one of the best things I've done with my juicer was make mandarin orange juice, it's some next level stuff, if you like orange juice, have a juicer, and havnt tried this, get on it

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hands down one of the best things I've done with my juicer was make mandarin orange juice, it's some next level stuff, if you like orange juice, have a juicer, and havnt tried this, get on it
Do you use anything else with the mandarin oranges for the juice?

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
Do you use anything else with the mandarin oranges for the juice?
I've tried a few different combos but I prefer just straight mandarin, if they are really sweet adding blood oranges is a fun option

Cuts down on the sweetness and makes for a pleasing color

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I read the title, this is not what I was expecting! Lol!