Cops & Robbers

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Anyone else been watching the news lately...

What's up with all these cops shooting and killing everyone...

Hitting people with cars...

Ha Ha That's crazy..

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Don't break the law, don't get killed. The only one deserving of a pass is the guy in Charleston. He still shouldn't have ran.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
So you don't think that cop driving 30mph or more was excessive in running a guy down from behind, who was walking on a curb? Wtf

How about the 70+ year old man/cop who doesn't know the difference between a taser and a pistol?

Breaking the law or not doesn't give any cop the right to kill someone, running or not.. If he's walking away from a cop or running, that's more of a reason for him not to get shot.. He's not posing a threat...

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
The guy that got ran over was firing a weapon just before being taken out. OK the guy that should have been tasted gets a pass also. But he was doing something that required an escalation from law enforcement, so he doesn't get many sympathy points. Its real easy to not have a bad interaction with a cop. I have gotten many speeding tickets and never out myself in a position to get tazed or shot.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I knew that guy fired shots in the air..
But he didn't shoot at anyone directly and he didn't shoot at the cops before he was hit.. I believe some force needed to be used, but running the guy down from behind is a little overboard and stupid to me..

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
I knew that guy fired shots in the air..
But he didn't shoot at anyone directly and he didn't shoot at the cops before he was hit.. I believe some force needed to be used, but running the guy down from behind is a little overboard and stupid to me..
Shots were fired at houses my friend. A man walking around in town randomly shooting is a threat to everyone. suppose one of his random shots kills a child or some other innocent bystander? Decisions have to be made in a split second. Do you know how that feels? Do you know how it feels to always be at a disadvantage? We have to react to what happens. Do you know how it feels to wake up every morning knowing this could be the last time you see the ones you love? Do you know what its like to tell a mother that her 10 year old daughter will not be coming home because a drug deal went bad and she was struck by a random bullet in a drive by? Its easy to sit back and watch a video and go through the whole he should've did this or that. We do not wake up in the morning and decide hell lets go out and shoot someone. I chose my profession and I love what I do. You can hate us all you like, But I promise you when you need us we will be there to protect you and your family.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
First off that cop hitting that dude with the car was the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Second that dude didn't really get hurt. Third the Cop who hit him with his car saved that dudes life. If it had gotten down to a stand off that guy would have for sure been put down. How in the heck are you going to approach someone with a loaded gun with a taser? You aren't you are going to put him down.