Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder

Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder | NECN

Former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez was found guilty Wednesday of first-degree murder in a deadly late-night shooting, sealing the downfall of an athlete who once had a $40 million contract and a standout career ahead of him.
Hernandez, 25, looked to his right and pursed his lips as the jury forewoman announced him guilty in the slaying of Odin Lloyd, a 27-year-old landscaper and amateur weekend football player who was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancee. The first-degree murder conviction carries a mandatory sentence of life in prison without parole and automatically triggers an appeal to Massachusetts' highest court.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bye Felicia.

Now he will be tightend and wide receiver.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Saw this too, about time he got convicted.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I believe he committed the crime, but what evidence was there beside that he was at the crime scene. They never established motive and never had any means to have killed Lloyd (they never found the gun)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I believe he committed the crime, but what evidence was there beside that he was at the crime scene. They never established motive and never had any means to have killed Lloyd (they never found the gun)
My fiancé has CNN on at the school she works in. Well maybe she doesn't have it on but its on.

She said they have video footage of him in the house with the gun and they had him @ the body dump site too.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
If he didn't get convicted on this case, he would have in Boston...

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
If he didn't get convicted on this case, he would have in Boston...
I haven't heard much about that one as far as evidence.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently the jurors were taking this very seriously and the circumstantial evidence was more than enough for this case.

Robert Kraft said that Hernandez knew what time Lloyd was killed, which would have made him the murderer. They never found the gun, but knew he had his girlfriend dispose of one, but she "forgot" where she disposed of it. He had her run around to several ATM machines at 1 in the morning with a baby, she claims she did not know why. They had footage of him with cleaning gloves on disposing of something.

I think the testimonies + circumstantial evidence was enough to piece things together.

He will appeal, but probably will not win.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
All that money and fame.... shot down the toilet... dumbass