Facebook usage anyone?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have seen people recently share Instagram information and there is probably a thread somewhere about people's Facebook information. I started on Facebook today and would like to use it to help encourage and share with others who have fitness interests. I made an account: Mark Amrep and a page called Fitness Fanatic. I will be posting all kinds of stuff there for daily motivation, training info, supplement deals, etc... Please check it out and even "friend" me. Who else uses Facebook and what's your Facebook name?

David147

Awards
I am very frustrated by this as well what is interesting is that some of my 'friends' don't show up in the chat section - so what is different with their settings? maybe its just as simple as changing what type of acquaintance they are?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Friend Request Sent! I look forward to it!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I'm pretty picky about my Facebook, always have been. It's the one place I go to vent or voice my opinions that aren't always so popular. I generally keep my friends to people I know can tolerate me. lol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Understandable. Mine is only for fitness and training stuff. I won't use it for anything else.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Personal: Dylan Madigan
Recipes: whey to bake

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent! Another way to keep in touch with people with the same interest. I added you :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about Twitter? Any twitter users?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I don't use Twitter

Br@zil_Be@uty

Br@zil_Be@uty

Awards
I friend everybody on FB for business purposes !! Sometimes I run into people I've been FB friends with for 3years and meet them for the first time random places..

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Oberon Sexton ;)

I'm pretty picky about my Facebook, always have been. It's the one place I go to vent or voice my opinions that aren't always so popular. I generally keep my friends to people I know can tolerate me. lol
HA! I'm exactly the same... Actually, if anything, I use Facebook to deliberately stir up sh!t.

Will follow!

How about Twitter? Any twitter users?
Sorry, only use Twitter for work.