• Established
I work for local government.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Control Systems Engineer even though my degree is in Chemical Engineering.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As in you work at Pep Boys selling streetglow kits to honda civic fan boys?
I thought you could keep a secret !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magic_AoD

Awards
First post!
I'm an elevator mechanic, it has its ups and downs though...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I am a Pastor

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Student, finishing up student teaching and hopefully landing a job for September. For income, work at BJ's Wholesale Club.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
I work with geographic and geospatial information systems for highway construction.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GM of a franchise

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Computer repair/support. Do all the warranty/non warranty repairs on the Apple/Mac computers we have.

iceman99uc

Awards
Accounting/internal controller. Crunch numbers and make sure we're profitable lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am enjoying, seeing all the different field this board covers, and ye we all have one interest.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Computer Support Technician at a college. The job is ok but the scenery has its perks.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Critical case manager for a Fortune 500 software company.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Full time Internal strength management systems for "pokems" tooth picks...
Part time odor control analyst for vapoorize fecal spray...

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am enjoying, seeing all the different field this board covers, and ye we all have one interest.
I think it is funny to see the physiques that some people have with the jobs they have. Society thinks most of us are meat heads and cannot be a high school admin, computer tech person, teachers, etc.Maybe I am explaining that poorly, but something I find interesting.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I think it is funny to see the physiques that some people have with the jobs they have. Society thinks most of us are meat heads and cannot be a high school admin, computer tech person, teachers, etc.Maybe I am explaining that poorly, but something I find interesting.
It's funny because quite a few of us guys from the IT department play hockey on our lunch hour. You wouldn't think the quality would be as good as it is but we beat the student teams in the intramural leagues before. There's really nothing a bunch of college kids hate worse than losing to a team of guys as old as their fathers'. lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being in shape with a strong appearance is an unspoken advantage in many professions even in the white collar world. I am meeting and presenting to director level and above people all the time and when you walk in and command the room just by appearance before you even open your mouth, you can feel it. There is respect shown.

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mine's pretty self explanatory lol. Also go to school full time.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Being in shape with a strong appearance is an unspoken advantage in many professions even in the white collar world. I am meeting and presenting to director level and above people all the time and when you walk in and command the room just by appearance before you even open your mouth, you can feel it. There is respect shown.
Big this.

Even working sales.

In all honesty I get dragged up to the sales floor when a female drives up in an expensive vehicle.

Aesthetics get you a good distance in life even though that is a kind of sad fact

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not going to lie, I have used my size/physique to my advantage in my job in the past. The gym is always great for school discipline. :)

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Big this.

Even working sales.

In all honesty I get dragged up to the sales floor when a female drives up in an expensive vehicle.

Aesthetics get you a good distance in life even though that is a kind of sad fact
It's only sad that everyone has the option to be in great physical shape but very few decide to. I mean, some people are just ugly but big muscles help distract from that at least.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a professional student haha I start my doctorate of physical therapy next year

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Fun thread !

Watchmaker at Rolex aftersales service
Earning money watching the time fly, pretty nice:)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
original Shane Diesel fluffer

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Medical/Urban Anthropologist working in research at a large university hospital.

BukAndrew

Awards
Student interning at a medical school and part-time barista.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know exactly what you are saying and I agree!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's only sad that everyone has the option to be in great physical shape but very few decide to. I mean, some people are just ugly but big muscles help distract from that at least.
You mean like Greg Valintino (sp??) Mr Oil Muscle >>>>>>>>>>> KMA

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is true. I have seen study that show this. There are plenty of studies done on how appearance can affect how one is treated/viewed at work. Even that certain people, based on appearance, get certain perks. One that always stands out to me is height. I have read a few studies that say being taller in the workplace is better and offers more perks.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
It's true, when these guns walk into an office people take notice. Maybe I need to keep my shirt on and stop flexing at work. No way.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
This is true. I have seen study that show this. There are plenty of studies done on how appearance can affect how one is treated/viewed at work. Even that certain people, based on appearance, get certain perks. One that always stands out to me is height. I have read a few studies that say being taller in the workplace is better and offers more perks.
Height does make a difference in treatment/perks. That's why us short people just needs to work on thickness to compensate lol

billybomber

Awards
I work in a Steel Foundry . Man of Steel Foundry