antibiotic on prohormone

twc13

Awards
I'm almost a week into a cycle of predator plexx. it's my first time ever taking a prohormone. I stayed out all night last Saturday night and it was pretty cold so of course I ended up sick. I know it's a sinus infection since I usually get about one every month or two. especially this time of year. if I go to the doctor they're more than likely gonna give me amoxicillin. would I be safe taking this while on a cycle with blockade?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
That is already pretty harsh man.. Do you live in a hot environment?

furion

furion

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost a week into a cycle of predator plexx. it's my first time ever taking a prohormone. I stayed out all night last Saturday night and it was pretty cold so of course I ended up sick. I know it's a sinus infection since I usually get about one every month or two. especially this time of year. if I go to the doctor they're more than likely gonna give me amoxicillin. would I be safe taking this while on a cycle with blockade?
There is no interactions between amoxicillin and methylstenbolone and halodrol- something similar has been discussed in another thread. In short- the kinetics of amoxicillin do not require a degree of hepatic metabolism nor share any common metabolic enzymes or transporter proteins with c-17 substituted androgens.

Side note: You cant catch a coronavirus/rhinovirus or bacterial infection from cold weather.

Second side note: If it is a true bacterial sinus infection amoxicillin alone is not always effective as Haemophilus (most common pathogen of sinusitis) express high levels of beta lactamase. A combination of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid 875/125mg BD for 5 days would be a better treatment.

Hossam

Hossam

Awards
usually i go naturally, i use garlic oil as natural antibiotic to avoid the side effects of
the medical antibiotics, and garlic will do a better job

David147

Awards
I would REALLY suggest waiting till you 21. Maybe even 23-24. Your Natural Testostorone Level at your age is miles ahead of older guys. USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.
Taking un-natural boosters, and even some natural boosters, will cause you to lose your natural testostorone production MUCH MUCH faster throughtout your life, and cause you many problems in your older life.
Prohoromes metabolize into a steroid after they pass through the liver. That's why their trying to make them illegal. Some argue that point, users mostly.
Point being, don't take them yet. Start lifting and lift for at leats 2 years, SEROUIS LIFTING, not just every now and then. Do that before even thinking of taking prohoromones.