Project idea:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
With all the negativity being brought apon sports in general, I have been contemplating the most accurate way to extract some pain from some politicians asses. If you are familier with Popperazzi, then you understand the media guerilla technique I am promoting. All politicians lie, cheat, and steal. Now some may do it in a Robin Hood fashion and others simply from there own greed. A picture can say a thousand words, and the right image can ruin a career. We need anoymous Private Investigator types to start the investigation, and we simply make sure the results are submitted to the proper medai authority.

We need to utilize our collective abilities. Whether its being able to pull up tax records, flight records, hotel bills, whatever could provide embarresment and shame to those who do us harm. I think this would be worth us starting our own private "fla nutrition" fund. Imagine having a team of investigators who are willing to play as dirty as our heros in Congress. The more they strike at all atheletes, the more we strike back. Its all fair in politics as long as you hold the trump card.

tattoopierced1

until they find out who is doing it and they come after your ass.... i think it'd be best to leave well enough alone, because I'm sure if push came to shove, they would definatly have the ability to ruin your life... nice idea though, but highly unlikely...i guess we can all wish though...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
TP1, you are right, but news media would love to run the story-- see Dan Rather!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Pretty clever idea but don't believe you'll come out unscathed. Politicians have played dirty all their lives so they won't think twice about harming a group of BBers to cover their ass

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
They have bigger guns and more money. Best to try and make them your friends, or at least make it so they think you're not an enemy at least. The problem is most of them believe the "(insert substance) is evil!" line, as do most Americans. Nor do they care how whatever substance stacks up against other legal evils, which haven't caused the end of the world by being legal.

The idea is right in one way at least: go after what they care about. Their own livings and salaries, and nice pensions and all. You're just likely to end up getting fist fucked.