Hello all!

muskelman

muskelman

Awards
Hi all strong and becoming stronger!

A late shout out and new member greeting. Five years lurking and supplement addict.
Been training for about fiver years as well although with some breaks due to strange life situations.
HST progressive training has been my favourite way to train and I always plan my workout schedule very carefully and stick to it. I have been a big user of stims. A little bit too much at times too be honest. Most of them in the past like Craze jack3d and a bunch of 1,3 dimeth stuff and too many too mention. Lately I have been using Iforce max out and I have been drinking PES daily for quite sometimes now. Not necessarily cutting but I find it great for studying as well.

Just turning 40 and it I think I better put some effort in make some gainz. Am a student again as well so am budgeting as well and am hoping that there might be some possibility to log something although I am situated in Sweden so I realise there are not too many international opportunities. I am always eager to try new things and really putting them to the test and log both training and diet as well too stay and track and stay motivated. **** will happen in life but I have dumbbells have never been mean to me! Brother iron, sister steel, iron love is real! Peace and Iron! Muskelman

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome to AM

This was a very excited into lol

muskelman

muskelman

Awards
Thanks,

turning 40 tomorrow and actually moving to a new student apartment in 9 days and a good thing is, a students gym is only 250 meters away from my house! I am am excited to get into a new start in training and once I have unpacked, well I might just head to te gym first thing and unpack later...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome to the family

RegisterJr

RegisterJr