What to do with outgrown clothes

Four_Stroke

Awards
Hi guys, what do you guys do with your outgrown clothes? I have roughly 30 lacoste polos in a size that no longer fits, they are in extremely good shape and condition. I hate to give them away because of how much is invested into them. Any suggestions or anybody looking for some polos?

Four_Stroke

Awards
I believe you can only deduct 500 a year, correct me if im wrong. I have way more than 500 tied up into them

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
1) save for cut
2) sell on eBay
3) PM me pics if you sell them cheap I'll get some lol

Four_Stroke

Awards
I've been saving them for a while now, and honestly I dont want to be able to fit into them anymore lol. They are a size 4 or mediumish. I can PM pics this weekend

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take them to a tailor and have them brought in. I have done this with my pants and shorts. Went from a size 38-40 to a 34 this year. Had all my shorts made smaller. Can't imagine having to replace a whole wardrobe!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Edit I think I read your post wrong...looks like your stuff no longer fits. In that case carry on :)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Donate to an organization and write them off or find a couple of lucky friends. Maybe you can swing some nice meals or something out of them. ;)