Kali muscle

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AzNb6KCok9o

This is an old video, but I just stumbled on it. Seems like a good guy and has achieved great success, but to claim to be a natural is a joke.
I understand the role mode thing and he works with kids and inspiring them, but does the natural discussion have to be brought up.

What's everyone's thoughts on this guy?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From what I have read very disrespectful of his fellow bodybuilders

joel22484

joel22484

Awards
He's a big guy for sure. Have you seen his "juicing" video yet? If not, you should check it out. I'd give him credit for making some of the most dramatic videos. The juicing video is one example, his kali mud video is another example. Funny to watch imo.

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
If this guy is natural than I have a 10 inch pecker! My wife would tell you he's not natty!!

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
He's a big guy for sure. Have you seen his "juicing" video yet? If not, you should check it out. I'd give him credit for making some of the most dramatic videos. The juicing video is one example, his kali mud video is another example. Funny to watch imo.
Haha I did, I had to watch a couple more after I posted this and saw the title thinking, "oh I spoke to soon"
Haha what a joke

Guy does seem like a douche but definitely has a gift either way

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I doubt he's natural, he said he didn't want to waste money buying juice while in prison.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
All natural my mutha freakin azz, his attitude sucks and his "im better than everyone" persona kills his vibe

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
All natural my mutha freakin azz, his attitude sucks and his "im better than everyone" persona kills his vibe
"Too much dang muscle"

He is hilarious sometimes, I quite enjoy his videos

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
He said he didn't even know what dbol was. He also made a video in regards to everyone asking if he was on juice, and he "came clean" and drank fruit juice in a video.

I love reading the posts on YouTube though, people sticking up for him and saying " you guys are haters, he's proof you just need to eat right, like tuna fish and train hard and it will pay off.

i need to get me some of dat der tuna fish