Body shavers

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Weird question, but what electric razor do you guys who shave your chest use?

Need to buy a new one and don't want to buy a crappy one or over pay.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mach 3. The liquid remover irritates my skin.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you? I've always been curious but never have
I have before a comp and it was awful. It irritated my skin bad and I still had to go over areas of the inflamed skin with a razor after.

Jjbballs

Jjbballs

Awards
have you? I've always been curious but never have
my friend uses it on his chest all the time, I never have on my chest but I did it for my nips once and it worked pretty good. Just don't leave it on too long

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually use my wifes razor she uses for her legs. Works well and no irritation, I just don't tell her, lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't have a name on it, it's pink with three blades and makes me feel like a real man

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Doesn't have a name on it, it's pink with three blades and makes me feel like a real man
My favorite kind too. My girls is the bic soleil savvy. Works pretty legit. But to be honest, I don't have chest hair. I just shave around the nips and the few stragglers here and there. But it's nice and also makes me feel like a real man.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just use Gillete Fusion, its awesome especially because of the rear single blade shaver on the rear. For around the nipples and parts of the armpits just flip the razor to the single shaver around for certain parts. Also, when I get out of the shower if I need touch ups on spots I missed I just quickly run it over with the rear single trimmer.

If body hair is to long just simply trim with any hair clipper before shaving.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Razors on my chest normally give me razor burn, electric normally gives me better results lol

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
My skin did not like Nair at all! It all but left blisters

joel22484

joel22484

Awards
I use my double edge razor. Haven't had a single issue. If I'm not careful though, I could see me cutting my nipple off with it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Norelco cordless...

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I have a waterproof Cooltec braun electric shaver with a brand new head barely used all attachments included if anyone wants to buy or trade for it. I prefer old school twin blade razors...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always just use my clippers at the shortest setting. Gets pretty close and zero irritation.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
clippers for the front, mangroomer for the back.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wife's Venus razor is the best I have ever used. It has lotion built in and glides very smooth. Closest shaving razor I have ever used and absolutely no irritation. I will never use a "men's" razor again!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I do shave (not consistent with it at all), I stick with clippers with no attachment, unless its for a competition.

Gillette has a men's body razor, which works well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I do shave (not consistent with it at all), I stick with clippers with no attachment, unless its for a competition.

Gillette has a men's body razor, which works well.
I'm going to look for that body razor tomorrow when I go to the store

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really considering purchasing a body shaver now. I shave my arms, hands, legs, and chest with a regular razor, but it takes a lot of time. Also, the body shaver would be cheaper in the long run compared to buying razors or replacement heads. Anyways, I have never used one before. Do these things give the same type of shave as a regular razor. For example, do these things leave stubble or take everything off like a razor?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So many options.

But shaving I'd such a pain in the ass.

My wife's been b!tching cause I haven't shaved in like 4 months.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really considering purchasing a body shaver now. I shave my arms, hands, legs, and chest with a regular razor, but it takes a lot of time. Also, the body shaver would be cheaper in the long run compared to buying razors or replacement heads. Anyways, I have never used one before. Do these things give the same type of shave as a regular razor. For example, do these things leave stubble or take everything off like a razor?
Bump for an answer

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
No joke I use this little guy and it works well I am not very hairy but I do have sensitive skin and normal razors and electric razors mess my skin up but this little guy works well with no irritation
brett-favre-endorses-microtouch.png

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
I always just use my clippers at the shortest setting. Gets pretty close and zero irritation.
Same here. But every now and then I get careless and give myself a nasty nick.

Can't use razors. Too much body hair. My trimmer gets bogged down as it is lol

joel22484

joel22484

Awards
I have the cheaper Norelco Bodygroom 3100 and find that it does nothing better than either clippers or a razor does. I'm tempted to try the more expensive one though (I believe the 7100). The "mangroomer" has also captured my attention.

If you are ok with stubble, clippers are by far the fastest and most pain free approach. If you're going for dolphin smooth (walking dead fans?), I have had better luck with a razor than the Bodygroom 3100.

Look up the reviews on amazon though, there are a lot of positive ones out there. One of my biggest complaints is the battery on the 3100. I don't know why they don't have one that can be left plugged in. Once the battery starts to get low, prepare for constant hair pulling :(